What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

I make a bunch of Y2K infused phonk and electronic music with my collective BLAC WAV.

SELCOUTH

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
At BLAC WAV we are dedicated to the Y2K revival movement as well as pushing the boundaries of internet genres. NEOPHONK is a term we've coined since it incorporates memphis trap drums and samples into jungle, house, big beat and so much more. Our journey has just begun to take shape, as our collective is only 8 months old. I'm currently in the process of learning 3d modelling and animation for music videos. I've got a few video's which I've put together on my own YouTube channel, 2 of which were animated by me, albeit very simple loops. Our core team consists of 6 members, SELCOUTH (Myself) DOCTAAM&THAPM, SOHAN GROVER, DJ SCAMLIKELY and XSXLX and TEN TEN. Our debut beat tape i CHRONIC ADVENTURE almost finished development and we are going into the promotional cycle next month.

Here is an example of the type of music that we make
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xATSylclrQ&t=51s
blac wavecast.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia84631

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The genre looks promising as mainstream trap starting to worn off. A mix of rave music with hip hop. We need more variety in hip hop scene.

Virtual Cafe Awards

paradox

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
damn, really cool music!
excited to hear new stuff in the future!

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia84631

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Reminds me of footwork/detroit techno which is underrated

Virtual Cafe Awards

SELCOUTH

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The genre looks promising as mainstream trap starting to worn off. A mix of rave music with hip hop. We need more variety in hip hop scene.
Thankyou! We certainly hope it is. I'd like to incorporate more 2005-06 Myspace aesthetics as time goes on.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SELCOUTH

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Reminds me of footwork/detroit techno which is underrated
I'd really like to incorporate some footwork music in the future. It's a cool genre. Thankyou!

Virtual Cafe Awards

SELCOUTH

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
damn, really cool music!
excited to hear new stuff in the future!
Thankyou, I can't wait to release Chronic Adventure. I will be posting lots of updates, art and music on this site.

Virtual Cafe Awards

paradox

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Thankyou! We certainly hope it is. I'd like to incorporate more 2005-06 Myspace aesthetics as time goes on.

I would like to start publishing music on myspace again but I'm afraid nobody uses it anymore, do you think it's a good idea?

Virtual Cafe Awards