I make a bunch of Y2K infused phonk and electronic music with my collective BLAC WAV.

SELCOUTH

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
At BLAC WAV we are dedicated to the Y2K revival movement as well as pushing the boundaries of internet genres. NEOPHONK is a term we've coined since it incorporates memphis trap drums and samples into jungle, house, big beat and so much more. Our journey has just begun to take shape, as our collective is only 8 months old. I'm currently in the process of learning 3d modelling and animation for music videos. I've got a few video's which I've put together on my own YouTube channel, 2 of which were animated by me, albeit very simple loops. Our core team consists of 6 members, SELCOUTH (Myself) DOCTAAM&THAPM, SOHAN GROVER, DJ SCAMLIKELY and XSXLX and TEN TEN. Our debut beat tape i CHRONIC ADVENTURE almost finished development and we are going into the promotional cycle next month.

Here is an example of the type of music that we make

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xATSylclrQ&t=51s
blac wavecast.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

paradox

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
damn, really cool music!
excited to hear new stuff in the future!

Virtual Cafe Awards

paradox

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Thankyou! We certainly hope it is. I'd like to incorporate more 2005-06 Myspace aesthetics as time goes on.

I would like to start publishing music on myspace again but I'm afraid nobody uses it anymore, do you think it's a good idea?

Virtual Cafe Awards