juicy_ricky

crusader of the glob realmz.....
Reaction score
Awards
I kekked

For some reason the girls I met that looked like this smelled weird and I really disliked it
They smelled...rare...for lack of a better word. Speaking from experience here. Not sure what it was. Something in the makeup/perfume/cosmetics/titty sweat at the time i think.

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Virtual Cafe Awards
They smelled...rare...for lack of a better word. Speaking from experience here. Not sure what it was. Something in the makeup/perfume/cosmetics/titty sweat at the time i think.

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce
maybe the ultra think haircuts / side bangs that chicks had back in the 2000s/ early 2010s changed the smell lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

eve

Professional Loser
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
evvv.org
Everything someone owned was a statement piece about who they were and their personality as an aspect of them. We just don't have that anymore. Everything is the same dull color tones, same boring shapes and sizes, same as his, same as hers.
this is honestly one of the biggest differences i see
i mean, if im forced to make a certain brand or product part of my personality, the LEAST u could do is make it something interesting or fun
companies just dont care abt having something that has personality or something cool to it because they realized that regardless ppl will still buy their products ( among other shit like absurd cost-cutting measures)

as far as actual people go, and not just consumerism, i think the biggest difference between now and then is that now ppl seem 2 go almost out of their way to find differences between themselves and other ppl and like purposefully get into arguments or debates abt a certain topic just becuz they dont agree with u on it .... and it goes both ways
i wish moar ppl just tried 2 ignoar stuff like that becuz 9 times out of ten it will never come up in natural conversation ( and chances are that if you met them before you knew their political beliefs or whatever you already enjoyed their company enough to pursue an actual meaningful friendship with them ) and im not talking abt just like, friendly debates, cuz those have always been popular ... im talking abt like " oh u dont like this certain idea i hold ? you are the worst person in the world and i cannot believe anybody is ur friend " like am i supposed 2believe that we as human beings are really all that different from eachother ??? if anything, the rise of the internet in the early 2010s has shown the complete OPPOSITE of that ;;; and yea a HUGE reason people are like this nowadays is because of social media as well .. constantly concerned abt public image, feeling like u have to carry ur "brand" with u everywhere u go ,, obsession with how you look to other ppl ... b4 nobody had 2 worry abt shit like that becuz generally the ppl who u hung out with in real life only saw u in real life, and u were free of the watching eyes of all of them even in ur own house //.. . ..

Virtual Cafe Awards
The 2000s had such a great aesthetic that I'm mad that I never got to experience them really due to being an Ultra-Zoomer. At least I can set my wallpaper to some Y2K / Frutiger Aero shit and play my PS2 lol
love it, not just the aesthetic but the comfiness that came with each machine or piece of tech only having one general use. Everything just felt alot less distracting somehow.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rebel

This Is War, Huh, Wow!
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I miss those days. I was very young then, but was a punky skater boy. Had the best times then, I miss the aesthetics, the music, the simplicity of it all.
Of course, it's related to me having no responsibility too, but ya know.

Virtual Cafe Awards

imacop

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
2000s was childhood for me, and most people have fond memories of their childhood. All we had to do was go to school and do homework, then we could come home and play video games.

Adulting means working a job (like it or not) or living on the street

Virtual Cafe Awards