I need to find a good way to scare my friend

How was the jenkem? Hard to find quality jenkem these days. Most are satisfied with their own shit - but I, I am a connoisseur of the finest fumes. One's shitposting career can't go to the next level without it.
I never tried it but I heard you can get some good jenk on The Brown Road.

Virtual Cafe Awards
my friend, it all has to do mostly with diet. consume only the finest vegetables, exercise daily, and sleep well. but to cultivate only the most supreme jenkem, one must never wipe ones mudchute, no matter the circumstances, and only after a year of this this practice will the first batch of jenkem be coveted by even the immortals from all realms.
season 3 starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Aaah, a man of culture. I see you read from the forbidden books as well.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

season 3 starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Aaah, a man of culture. I see you read from the forbidden books as well.
Indeed I have. Most noteworthy there was a compendium I have discovered long buried in the research section of a medical school archives on Comparative Studies in Scatology, with a large bescumbered note tucked inside the spine with the coordinates to the secret tome of all ages. I left my job in search of this enigmatic tome and discovered after much trial and error that it lay in the heart of Texas, a most fitting place indeed, and I did some excavation for a week to lo and behold the Lost Tome of the Sublime Hermetic Knight Philosophers of the Alchemical Procedure of the Transmutation of Jenkem, and have learned deep deeds and gleaned much wisdom from it.

Deleted member 2040

Seems like there's no other way at this point. I knew someone else would say it.

I fear he has already seen it, though.
Well then, if he has I don't really have much else up my sleeve. Let's hope you are his only friend, and if you are, ditch him and have him brood to himself about being all alone. You will have won then.

Indeed I have. Most noteworthy there was a compendium I have discovered long buried in the research section of a medical school archives on Comparative Studies in Scatology, with a large bescumbered note tucked inside the spine with the coordinates to the secret tome of all ages. I left my job in search of this enigmatic tome and discovered after much trial and error that it lay in the heart of Texas, a most fitting place indeed, and I did some excavation for a week to lo and behold the Lost Tome of the Sublime Hermetic Knight Philosophers of the Alchemical Procedure of the Transmutation of Jenkem, and have learned deep deeds and gleaned much wisdom from it.
I assume the Tex-Mex diet must play a role in this. Please advise.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

Tell him to watch Salò or the 120 Days of Sodom and see how he reacts.

View attachment 5902
yo loosely related because as we know the movie is different, way better, and actually functions as media, whereas the novel is the opus of a tiny little pissboy. but, you ever read the little character profiles for 100 Days of Sodom on wikipedia? some deviantart shit but it's from the 1700s it's surreal. we truly are cyclical.

also so this reply is a contribution, I think meister_baiter is right. it's the only way.

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards
I know this guy, very odd, he fears absolutely nothing. Not death, not harm, not spiders, not pedophiles, not stalkers, nothing. I've been trying to scare him for a while, but nothing seems to work. What can I do? Do you have similar stories of people that fear nothing?
Child support papers bro I seen those papers turn guys who fit the description of the stereotypical tough guy into straight up pussies. This ain't gonna work if he's not the sorta guy to sleep with a bunch of tricks though.

Virtual Cafe Awards

The Long Serpent

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Child support papers bro I seen those papers turn guys who fit the description of the stereotypical tough guy into straight up pussies. This ain't gonna work if he's not the sorta guy to sleep with a bunch of tricks though.

Yeah, he hasn't slept with anyone

Virtual Cafe Awards