I swear to god I'm gonna say it

• Thread starter eco
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 2909 times.

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
それは興味深い意見です。アニメなしでヴェイパーウェイヴアルバムを作ることができ、最も有名なヴェイパーウェイヴアルバムの多くはアニメとは何の関係もありませんが、アニメとヴェイパーウェイヴがうまくミックスされているケースはたくさんあります。たとえば、インターネットクラブは、アニメの画像やモチーフで有名です。

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

I could hear you scratching and pounding desperately on my door as I made this thread please stop it's been a whole night
oh god oh shit.jpg

heeeere's tribalnightmares.jpg

Anime is the foundation of the multiverse
"we were able to observe particles 10 times smaller than the smallest known building blocks of an atom all we saw were the hentai drawings of lonely twitter artists"

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Wow
Reactions: naa
I laughed harder than I should have.

Anime in vaporwave and Future Funk is nice, it was the Daft Punk film that influenced Fred from Artzie Music to do the anime gifs which became the eventual aesthetic for Future Funk and vaporwave as a whole!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2006

Whoahoa! Hey there BIG GUY, can't help but notice you said something WRONG and also PRETTY NOT COOL on the WORLD WIDE WEB! Don't worry, though, IT HAPPENS to everyone. On your behalf, we're sending your ENTIRE POST HISTORY to your FAMILYand also letting EVERY ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS know that you were MISTAKEN and that you LOVE ANIME.
unfunny

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
Whoahoa! Hey there BIG GUY, can't help but notice you said something WRONG and also PRETTY NOT COOL on the WORLD WIDE WEB! Don't worry, though, IT HAPPENS to everyone. On your behalf, we're sending your ENTIRE POST HISTORY to your FAMILYand also letting EVERY ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS know that you were MISTAKEN and that you LOVE ANIME.
absolutely immaculate LMAO

Virtual Cafe Awards