Post any type of Iceberg Below!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Here are some of Mine!! ( the ones I save at least)

Attachments

• sss.png
    sss.png
    634.9 KB · Views: 222
  • Abrahamic_Religions.png
    Abrahamic_Religions.png
    394.7 KB · Views: 219
  • Occultism.jpg
    Occultism.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 212
Virtual Cafe Awards

Slumber

Hermit Netography Bent
Reaction score
Awards
I made a cheese iceberg two(ish) years ago now, fun read.
Wendigoon mentioned it in a MistaGG video one time, that was pretty cool.
(In retrospect I'd shuffle a few of them around, mostly inbetween the top 3 layers.)

Attachments

• cheese_iceberg.png
    cheese_iceberg.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 104

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, we can add Pink Fluffy Cat to this now.

The agoraroad iceberg. And some fringe youtuber comes across it, decides to delve into it despite its arcane and arguably schizoid nature and it goes viral, resulting into 6 Million new signups for agora (pun intended) and ⅓ of them being genuine pink fluffy cats, much to my dismay.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Alone

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The agoraroad iceberg. And some fringe youtuber comes across it, decides to delve into it despite its arcane and arguably schizoid nature and it goes viral, resulting into 6 Million new signups for agora (pun intended) and ⅓ of them being genuine pink fluffy cats, much to my dismay.
>pink fluffy cat
I saw this dude in a lot of forums. He seens to be kind famous.

Alone

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

I think I should elaborate more about this
>pink fluffy cat
I saw this dude in a lot of forums. He seens to be kind famous.
I first saw "pink fluffy cat" in a site called onionfarms where he go for the username as neko rights activist
20230628_101407.jpg

He also use the same name in kiwifarms and neets.net.
In here he uses the "Pink fluffy cat" username. He use this username in melonland as well.
20230628_101356.jpg

I later on found him in a site called chuds.life talking shit about us.
Screenshot_20230628-103024_Chrome.jpg

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards

I first saw "pink fluffy cat" in a site called onionfarms where he go for the username as neko rights activist
View attachment 66293
In here he uses the "Pink fluffy cat" username. He use this username in melonland as well.
View attachment 66295

View attachment 66296

Interesting. But I wouldn't pay this actor much mind. His only intention seems to be miserable online and be an inconvenience to others. Obviously he is a tranny/ faggot.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
yeah. he's obviously deeply troubled. best to be left alone.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards

View attachment 66293
View attachment 66295

View attachment 66296
They are just miserable people, let them waste their life away. I removed the link because I don't want anything to do with them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

View attachment 66293
View attachment 66295

View attachment 66296
>onionfarms
Okay that makes a lot of sense. The Onion Farms consists of banned members of Kiwifarms who actively ignore the "look but don't touch" rule and like many of Kiwifarms' imitators, just fall flat on their face as they mostly attack specific lolcows (mostly women) and eat themselves.

However none of this even relevant and honestly, I think it's safe to say that we're just fucking sick of tired of talking about the dude and want to move on. He ended up getting away with it and just talking about him gives him more the reason to antagonize even more. So let's just agree with the fact that PFC is just a piece of miserable shit and move on.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
They are just miserable people, let them waste their life away. I removed the link because I don't want anything to do with them.
I'm still baffled that he's real. It may be we all bought into the theory that he was a troll because of how outlandish his character was.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vect0r

Where did you find this? I actually tried being active in the search in the early days, but gave up quickly lol. Have there been any new updates?
I found the iceberg on a Saki sub-reddit. Concerning the search however, the majority of semi organized search groups are inactive and seem to have disbanded. Despite there being leads discovered at the height of the Whang videos most turned out to be hoaxes, unconfirmed or misinterpreted screenshots that were completely unrelated to the original 4Chan post.

The general consensus is that "Saki Sanobashi" is a hoax. Though it's still possible that the original Saki poster (not referring to the unconfirmed Saki OP) was misremembering a majority of the vague details they mentioned. Similar to Clockman, where the OP had misremembered pretty much all of the details and the OVA was found by chance. And considering that Guro is very poorly archived and looked down upon, it's not surprising in the slightest that it's lost. For all we know, it could literally just be a doujin like Dokumushi that's either been used as an inspiration for a troll post, lost, misremembered or a combination of all of those. Saki Sanobashi is more likely to be an indie doujin in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: