If you could acquire one skill instantly, what would it be?

timelinker14

Wanderer of the Agora
Reaction score
Awards
No, you can't choose the skill to acquire all skills instantly, be a little fun.

Personally, I would love to know russian or japanese, but I already have my hands full with other stuff.

What about y'all, fellow travelers?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
It's a really hard choice, i also want to learn Japanese, but if i had to choose only one, i guess Coding, i want to make Hideo James.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cynthiune

DM me cool y2k / tiled desktop wallpapers
Reaction score
Awards
Math. Been mathematically stunted my whole life. I have tried so many times to grasp basic concepts but I just can not fucking do it. So many opportunities would open for me if it was just a little easier for me to understand.

Virtual Cafe Awards

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
I guess it would be drawing or composing music. I'm already a programmer (not a very good one yet, it requires practice beyond the easy stuff), so making the assets for games would be useful.

I'm already working on drawing but getting it "instantly" is very tempting

Virtual Cafe Awards

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
Math. Been mathematically stunted my whole life. I have tried so many times to grasp basic concepts but I just can not fucking do it. So many opportunities would open for me if it was just a little easier for me to understand.
Have you tried watching 3blue1brown or numberphile? It clicked for me that there's some very beautiful stuff in math and there's more out there than the stuff taught in high school/college. Maybe if you approach it from another path it'll be easier to get it since you're interested rather than the whole ordeal being a drag.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cynthiune

DM me cool y2k / tiled desktop wallpapers
Reaction score
Awards
Have you tried watching 3blue1brown or numberphile? It clicked for me that there's some very beautiful stuff in math and there's more out there than the stuff taught in high school/college. Maybe if you approach it from another path it'll be easier to get it since you're interested rather than the whole ordeal being a drag.
Thank you kindly for the suggestions. That's what I'm hoping for is that I just haven't found the right angle to dive in yet. Just gotta keep trying I guess.

Virtual Cafe Awards

consonant

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I guess it would be drawing or composing music. I'm already a programmer (not a very good one yet, it requires practice beyond the easy stuff), so making the assets for games would be useful.

I'm already working on drawing but getting it "instantly" is very tempting
basically this for me too.
i've always wanted to be able to draw and now i can program so it'd be useful to have some assets if i wanted to do something like modding.
i try 3d modelling now hopefully i stick with it.

learning japanese instantly too would be nice but i don't think i'd mind trying to learn it myself

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Mind control multiple people at once so I can make reality the ultimate shitpost.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Wapoose

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
mommytimes.net
For me I'd like the skills to instantly motivate myself. I feel like if I were better at motivation I could be much more productive, and maybe get some skills through that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
be inspired by every single bit of information that enters my head
This could become a hell if you were locked into a prison cell with a very small very selected amount of information- and it also includes "junk" information like the position of wrappers left in a garbage bin and the luminosity of the sun and the shape of clouds on a particular day- and this purchased inspiration does not equate to output or motivation. Just look at all the educated and inspired depressed people who do nothing but languish. Inspiration without implementation is cheap, but implementation without inspiration is bland(but bland is still useful or good enough in a lot of cases)

Virtual Cafe Awards