If you could acquire one skill instantly, what would it be?

Kodai_09

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This could become a hell if you were locked into a prison cell with a very small very selected amount of information- and it also includes "junk" information like the position of wrappers left in a garbage bin and the luminosity of the sun and the shape of clouds on a particular day- and this purchased inspiration does not equate to output or motivation. Just look at all the educated and inspired depressed people who do nothing but languish. Inspiration without implementation is cheap, but implementation without inspiration is bland(but bland is still useful or good enough in a lot of cases)
i now realize that thats my current reality except in these four walls

I think I would rather prefer to have the skill to leave the internet and swap into a normie life where the internet is this thing for weirdos and furries so it wouldn't be for me. A simple, and honest life where I play sports and watch sports. I talk about the big game.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mauer

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
drive.google.com
Mastery of multiple languages, I don't like not having access to original thought and information because of a language barrier. And I think it would be pretty cool to be able to talk to people from other countries :)

nsequeira119

DNW Expert
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tinyurl.com
Probably drumming. I found out a while ago that I can't drum for shit- I don't have a drum kit because they take up too much space and upkeep, but I do admire the craft of drumming and I respect that drums are basically the backbone of rock. So if I could instantly do an epic solo, that would be pretty cool. I don't have much of a sense of rhythm.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Oasisboi

Physical embodiment of The Oasis
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
No, you can't choose the skill to acquire all skills instantly, be a little fun.

Personally, I would love to know russian or japanese, but I already have my hands full with other stuff.

What about y'all, fellow travelers?
I wish i could program. Mostly AI logic so I can implement it into my future projects. I want ai to somehow measure all nutrients in a hydroponic system for example and give me feedback and ideas on what to add using my current surroundings. Instead of learning how to do that I could instead spend my time on language immersion or learning how to play an instrument.

Im sure with some basic knowledge I could probably write a script for chat gpt but I would prefer to modify it to fit my systems. I wish learning was super easy, why dosnt sleeping on books work!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deerhunter

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
the ability to instantly master compose music and Orchestrate classical music, i like the idea of composing something as grand as Classical while using the skills i practice and things i like as influence for my career. i think that makes great insight and creative output into what i want to do when meeting other composers and orchestras a like to collab and make music in the process all while experimenting with other music genres as it becomes a breeze to handle even when some genres don't fit with my vision.

if nothing else, understand turkish language i guess, i just want that to understand what Farazi v Kayra are saying in their albums lol.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRKnrnGYAuw&t=1692s

Virtual Cafe Awards
I would like the ability to b perfect at programming, i am moving quite slow currently.

if nothing else, understand turkish language i guess, i just want that to understand what Farazi v Kayra are saying in their albums lol.
Most people that know turkish don't understand Farazi & Kayra either. Great taste btw.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ross_Я

Slacker
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Ross_Я

Slacker
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Leadership skills. I am getting tired of either choosing to do everything independently or being forced to follow the group without the courage to suggest my own idea.
This one would be nice alternative to my original post. In fact, probably even better one - if I was to learn my thing, I'd still be stuck doing everything myself. And ultimately, I guess what I really want is a team.

Virtual Cafe Awards