Inportmat gusines taken at pub

• Thread starter Kolph
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 881 times.

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I was at the pub with my boss and they did no5 allow me to serve me as I drunk and I ooen3d up gsuienes from home and then said duty of care not allow me in anymore and took my guisneed I am sad I was r3ally en3mioying it FUCK YOU I WAMY3R TO DRINI THAT GIYS I NEED BEER

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Fuck you pub maid

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2362

Inportmat gusines
Alright I will don't worry, I'll import one of these
import guiness mat.jpeg

Deleted member 2362

The maid did you a favor, Guinness is terrible. Get a real stout next time.

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
GREATEST ARGUM9E WILL CONSUME.Y9U

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2362

I saw Kolph at a grocery store in Birmingham yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Guinness cans in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Kicked out another pub for bringing in outside drink fuck you joked on you I pissed on that heinken7n

Virtual Cafe Awards

DruidVibes

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Guisness is shit. I'd rather just drink whiskey straight.

TRXTR

Classified Personnel Only Past This Point
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
krowznezt.net
Guinness is hit or miss by the can, really, or however you get it administered to your face-hole. Not Guinness's fault, I'm also Irish, and we can only do as good as we give half-a-shit a-bout.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I regret nothing.

Virtual Cafe Awards