• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

Intelligence Officials say that US has retrieved craft of "non-human origin"

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
The article that started all this: https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft

In a slightly more mainstream publication:
Subsequently:

Whistleblower actually looks like he has good creds and is putting himself at a fair bit of risk. There's an hour-long interview with him coming out tonight that I'm interested to see.

Virtual Cafe Awards

I-330

certified loon
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
i330.dev
Idk, this sounds too convenient to me. I'm willing to bet this is just a smokescreen to distract people from all the other crazy bs the US government's been doing. Aliens would be cool tho ig

Virtual Cafe Awards

Collision

Green Tea Ice Cream
Reaction score
Awards
It sounds like aliens are just as prone to drunk driving as humans.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rollingstart

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
RIP in advance to this guy

Virtual Cafe Awards

anagram.nagaram

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Another Monday and another government psyop. I believed in aliens until the government told me to.

IF the things seen are aliens, why do they keep crashing? You mean they travel ungodly distances only to crash in a desert on earth? Makes no sense unless aliens are both highly advanced and embarrassingly incompetent.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Anti-Globalist Taskforce 8 "Florian Geyer"
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Robert Lazar, the scientist who was recruited to reverse engineer the "propulsion system" (more like their means of travel, as they are not propulsed by something) of an UFO (Sports Model in S4) also stated that once he asked his superior from where those crafts come from, he hinted that some have been uncovered during an archaeological dig. And this was in the 80s.

I assume this is whats meant by "retrieved". As I dont think, those crafts are even capable of "crashing"

Virtual Cafe Awards

OH_Krill

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Robert Lazar, the scientist who was recruited to reverse engineer the "propulsion system" (more like their means of travel, as they are not propulsed by something) of an UFO (Sports Model in S4) also stated that once he asked his superior from where those crafts come from, he hinted that some have been uncovered during an archaeological dig. And this was in the 80s.

I assume this is whats meant by "retrieved". As I dont think, those crafts are even capable of "crashing"

According to the whistleblower, some are crashed but some are just abandoned. As in, the aliens just landed and then walked away.

As much as I want to believe, until I see an actual craft or alien (alive or dead), I'm going to assume this guy is either making it up or he's been misled by others.

alCannium27

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
According to the whistleblower, some are crashed but some are just abandoned. As in, the aliens just landed and then walked away.
If that's true, sounds like depression exists within the Alien populations as well, as I can't think of any reason a memeber of an intelligent species would want to come down here. Equivelant of some japenses person walking into the woods and hang themselves in secluded areas I'd imagine

• Coffee (Like)
Reactions: UCD
I listened to the meeting where they discussed it live, but it being aliens, it could be literally anything and speculation doesn't really help. Assuming that its indeed aliens and not something earth-originated to begin with but the opinion is mixed from "Its aliens" to "its a cover-up and fake psyop."

I am of the opinion of, show me the bodies, and show me the crafts. Let me poke them with a stick so to speak. Its also very suspicious that the aliens don't just land in times square or the white house lawn but are instead found primarily near military operations.

If true, and it really is aliens, then its deeply disappointing that the greatest revelation in our entire species existence. The fact that we are not alone is hidden to promote some charade of national security and get a likely temporary advantage over some other nation. I get that the temptation to abuse such recovered technology is so great and an undeniable advantage when it comes to national defense, but we must also responsibly balance it with disclosure and advancement of our broader species. Fancy tech does nobody any good if it sits warehoused waiting for an event that will likely never happen and subject matter experts retire and forget things.

And speaking of other nations, why haven't they spoken up about any of these topics?

Some points of concern:

1. they (the govt) have been experimenting on the recovered items and people have been hurt.
2. the UAPs seem to be watching what we do, and basking in their technological superiority. Which makes me concerned over my safety. Watching fighter jets, aerial operations, and trying to interact with nuclear installations doesn't bode well for my safety not that we could actually put up any real resistance.
3. Biologicals of the crash sites are of concern if they leak into our environment carrying pathogens.
4. Allegedly there exists a UAP the size of a football field. For what purpose?

Virtual Cafe Awards
If true, and it really is aliens, then its deeply disappointing that the greatest revelation in our entire species existence. The fact that we are not alone is hidden to promote some charade of national security and get a likely temporary advantage over some other nation. I get that the temptation to abuse such recovered technology is so great and an undeniable advantage when it comes to national defense, but we must also responsibly balance it with disclosure and advancement of our broader species. Fancy tech does nobody any good if it sits warehoused waiting for an event that will likely never happen and subject matter experts retire and forget things.
The most disappointing possible outcome is almost always what occurs so I am willing to believe this on that basis alone. Aliens being real is extraordinary, but the government suppressing world-saving technology and murdering anyone who finds it to protect the profits of the elite is very much not.

Some points of concern:

1. they (the govt) have been experimenting on the recovered items and people have been hurt.
2. the UAPs seem to be watching what we do, and basking in their technological superiority. Which makes me concerned over my safety. Watching fighter jets, aerial operations, and trying to interact with nuclear installations doesn't bode well for my safety not that we could actually put up any real resistance.
3. Biologicals of the crash sites are of concern if they leak into our environment carrying pathogens.
4. Allegedly there exists a UAP the size of a football field. For what purpose?

If the 4chan larp is to be believed they are here in a capacity akin to zookeepers. They do not want us to completely destroy ourselves or the planet via nuclear weapons but otherwise have no concern for any particular person and have no compunctions against inflicting extreme pain or harm for experimentation purposes.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: UCD

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
I think the article I mentionned earlier was https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/27/politics/pentagon-ufo-videos/index.html. If my memory serve me correctlt, this was initially revealed during the pandemic. I remember my friend who wanted to become a pilot mentionning at the time.

If the 4chan larp is to be believed they are here in a capacity akin to zookeepers. They do not want us to completely destroy ourselves or the planet via nuclear weapons but otherwise have no concern for any particular person and have no compunctions against inflicting extreme pain or harm for experimentation purposes.

Damn, that was a good read. Would be a good basis for sci-fi story.

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
And speaking of other nations, why haven't they spoken up about any of these topics?
tbh, the other countries likely to have similar programs (Russia, China) are the types of countries where you get disappeared for a lot less than blowing the whistle on a secret program.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Captain_Ape

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.coasttocoastam.com
Another Monday and another government psyop. I believed in aliens until the government told me to.

IF the things seen are aliens, why do they keep crashing? You mean they travel ungodly distances only to crash in a desert on earth? Makes no sense unless aliens are both highly advanced and embarrassingly incompetent.
If humans are real why do they crash planes?