Interesting Website

Welcome_to_the_Plaza

I C A N M A K E I T B E T T E R F O R Y O U
Reaction score
Awards
This site covers all three of these topics. Current Events, Conspiracies and Paranormal.

http://www.lhohq.info/

Does any know much about this site? Pretty damn strange.

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
I have not, but it looks like those puzzle type of websites. Where did you find this.

Oh and can you please rename the title. It looks too spammy

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 795

It's worth noting, especially in the context of the website in question, that one of Marcel Duchamp's more infamous dadaist works consisted of a cheap repro of the "Mona Lisa" with a handlebar mustache drawn on it and the letters "LHOOQ" written underneath. As for those letters, they're an anagram for a phrase that roughly translates "She's got a hot ass". Given the content of the LHOHQ stuff, its context, and such, there's definitely a linkage there.

Lev

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
This site covers all three of these topics. Current Events, Conspiracies and Paranormal.

Does any know much about this site? Pretty damn strange.
ummm so this is what i found out about the website if you click on one of the articles then click on a clickable image you we will redirected again for the 3rd time now this is where it gets interesting. you maybe redirected to a page that is very flashy and it will make you hard tto read but if you carefuly do there is some secret government files folder and texts about USA's past around the 2000s and damn there is some sketchy things going on in USA hhahaha edit. forgot to add that also some pages will have invisible text behind what ever is infront if you highlight it with your mouse you can get a readable documents and texts and i dont think the website is strange i just think the creator of the site is trying to hide the messages so it wont lead much attention except that it looks creepy but thats just a camouflage