Introduce yourself!

whiteVHS

Happy Hacking!
Reaction score
Awards
Website
whitevhs.xyz
hiya, it's good to be here.
What cancelled sitcom best describes your life?
couldn't tell ya.
What does Vaporwave mean to you?
2011 was cool.
What subgenres are you most into?
signalwave, future funk.
How did you find out about this place?
can't remember. it's pretty neat tho.
What do you do for fun?
music, either creating, listening or curating. i also like to tinker with foss.
this place seems really chill. gotta say i love the themes, too.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Lol. Everyone knows Elon Musk bought this site for 46 Million in 2015

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lucasi

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Introduce yourself: here are some prompts:

What do you do for fun?
Hello!
Columbo would best describe my life
Vaporwave is a music genre and aesthetic that to me invokes unfamiliar nostalgia, dreamy and ethereal sometimes.
But subgenres of music I'm really into are DnB (atmospheric, jungle, all really), indie rock, math rock, & Hip-Hop
I found this place twice: once through the Disillusion game Discord & from a Youtube video about internet conspiracies.
For fun, I like to paint, make and listen to music, play video games, and write, a lot of writing.

aYEOEt41yr

xVbllJFFVs
Reaction score
Awards
Hello there

I find myself here in the wake of recently leaving nearly every social media site I've ever been on. Trying to rewire my brain for a slower paced net experience.

Now that I'm social media dead I don't really have any residual online friends anymore so I'm excited for the opportunity to get to know others here

Virtual Cafe Awards

Titus

The government doesn't want you knowing this
Reaction score
Awards
Hello there

I find myself here in the wake of recently leaving nearly every social media site I've ever been on. Trying to rewire my brain for a slower paced net experience.

Now that I'm social media dead I don't really have any residual online friends anymore so I'm excited for the opportunity to get to know others here
Same. Idk if this is an actual phenomenon, but social media nowadays just sucks. Like, really sucks. It is just really repetitive. It feels like nobody has anything insightful or funny to say anymore.

mt.kailash

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Same. Idk if this is an actual phenomenon, but social media nowadays just sucks. Like, really sucks. It is just really repetitive. It feels like nobody has anything insightful or funny to say anymore.
it's because the dead internet theory is probably true. mainstream social media is curated, and manipulated by bots responding to bots, which manufactures consensus and causes real humans to mimic bots.

mainstream social media like linkedin and facebook are completely overrun by normies, and well funded soros / WEF backed activists who again use it as a platform to manufacture consent.

nagisa nite

Wonderful Falling Yesterday
Reaction score
Awards
hi hi hi hello
im nagisa neeteh and i do a great deal of things i might be god and I like yalking and talking, im a musicician and I like listening to nobukazu takemura. R-21368815-1639644572-3488.jpg
i like music that sounds good and music that sounds really good . i watch movies and eat canisters of film ahhhhh this walking bass feels so good.
1610551142323.png

i want to be a book writer but lately my minds been in shambles and i dont know whats happening im so amazing i love it all i love you and you and thank you for reading these three short "paragraphs" that describe me.@101clover.jpeg

Titus

The government doesn't want you knowing this
Reaction score
Awards
hi hi hi hello
im nagisa neeteh and i do a great deal of things i might be god and I like yalking and talking, im a musicician and I like listening to nobukazu takemura. View attachment 62626
i like music that sounds good and music that sounds really good . i watch movies and eat canisters of film ahhhhh this walking bass feels so good.View attachment 62625
i want to be a book writer but lately my minds been in shambles and i dont know whats happening im so amazing i love it all i love you and you and thank you for reading these three short "paragraphs" that describe me.View attachment 62630
You kind of scare me...

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
i want to be a book writer but lately my minds been in shambles and i dont know whats happening im so amazing i love it all i love you and you and thank you for reading these three short "paragraphs" that describe me.@101clover.jpeg
hey, it me

Virtual Cafe Awards

Aspiring Midwit

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Introduce yourself: hey guys, looks like a super comfy late 90s early 00s style board from back when the internet was actually fun, so i joined. here are some prompts:

Idk that 70s show maybe.
just hang with the same group people and laugh at each other

Comfy listening

Goth, synthwave, that sort of thing

4chan post

What do you do for fun?
Skateboarding, paintball, gunpla, video games.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

voynich

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
voyni.ch
Hey everyone!
I've been lurking around here for a couple days and finally got the courage to march up to the registration desk and join.

I don't listen to a whole lot of vaporwave, but I've heard a few albums from Windows96 and I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is listening to.

Possibly ironically, I found this site on reddit. I didn't know really anything about it, though the design of the site instantly sold me. :)

sleepwalker

Rogue 0f Blo0d
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
nhkhq.neocities.org
Hi!

Normally I don't register for social media's or post online in general, but I've been looking to change that recently.
The aesthetic of this site has a lot of personality and soul, and I think it's a real shame that forums like this aren't more common on the internet. I'm not sure which threads I'll end up posting in the most just yet, but I hope to be actively involved in at least one. I think I learned of this place through Metokur somehow, but if I'm honest I'm not quite sure.

I think the people here are cool, and I hope to use this site for years to come.

Virtual Cafe Awards

voynich

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
voyni.ch
Hi!

Normally I don't register for social media's or post online in general, but I've been looking to change that recently.
The aesthetic of this site has a lot of personality and soul, and I think it's a real shame that forums like this aren't more common on the internet. I'm not sure which threads I'll end up posting in the most just yet, but I hope to be actively involved in at least one. I think I learned of this place through Metokur somehow, but if I'm honest I'm not quite sure.

I think the people here are cool, and I hope to use this site for years to come.
Welcome to teh club.