Introducing the Agora Radio Show

• Thread starter h00
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 7006 times.

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
You may have noticed a new section under chat...
right in the middle, below Nightwave Radio and above Chat is the
The AGORA RADIO SHOW!
Animation.gif
cat.gif

Available on the Chat Page, This Website and
at rtmp://193.37.254.27:54436/live/music

WHAT THE HECK IS THE AGORA RADIO SHOW!?
I'm glad you asked!
The Agora Radio Show is a collaborative project between myself @Andy Kaufman @I-330 myself.
Inspired by this post I thought it would be pretty damn neat to have a kind of talk radio/podcast thing for the wonderful Agora community.
Most of the time the radio will play chill Drum n Bass / Dub beats, but on

EVERY OTHER SATURDAY AT 11:30PM UTC!!!!!!
We will have a call in-show and podcast/interview type beat.

The skies really the limit and we're already having ideas for havin bits, live dj (larping) er mixing, maybe even an Agora murder mystery audio drama
(who knows) ;)

Anyways I hope this post was informative and has made you very excited to tune into the new radio show. THIS SATURDAY at 11:30PM UTC :)

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

7Pebbles

Enemy of the Digital Panopticon
Reaction score
Awards
I'd be interested to call in, although I'm not sure what I'd say. I guess it'll depend on what comes before in the show. This is all very cool an exciting.

Being the privacy-minded person that I am, I find myself wondering about calling in with my own phone number. I think I'm probably fine with doing that, provided that you guys keep it to yourselves, although I'd prefer an alternative method. Perhaps a call over element/matrix? I don't know if that's unreasonable or not.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
>mostly plays drum and bass
Doesn't this forum have some sort of topic that it's based on? Perhaps a musical genre of some kind?

Virtual Cafe Awards

I-330

certified loon
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
i330.dev
I'd be interested to call in, although I'm not sure what I'd say. I guess it'll depend on what comes before in the show. This is all very cool an exciting.

Being the privacy-minded person that I am, I find myself wondering about calling in with my own phone number. I think I'm probably fine with doing that, provided that you guys keep it to yourselves, although I'd prefer an alternative method. Perhaps a call over element/matrix? I don't know if that's unreasonable or not.
Planning on keeping everything private. We're using a voip number to do the call-ins, might work for you as well.

Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org

Can always just *69 us

Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
>mostly plays drum and bass
Doesn't this forum have some sort of topic that it's based on? Perhaps a musical genre of some kind?
yeah but i like dnb n dub more than vaporwave
we'll play requests soon^tm so feel free to request
but interestingly a lot of ex-vaporwave artists (like Pizza Hotline) have moved to iDB.. so really its Vaporwave 2 if you really think about it

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
damn, that's terrible timing for my schedule due to where I live. are these sessions going to be saved anywhere? Because I'd love to listen to them but I can only think of one saturday in the next few months that I could actually tune in to this

Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
damn, that's terrible timing for my schedule due to where I live. are these sessions going to be saved anywhere? Because I'd love to listen to them but I can only think of one saturday in the next few months that I could actually tune in to this
Yeah they'll be saved under /archive on the website, after each i'll update this thread with a link to it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I am really excited about this idea but am in the same boat as @bnuungus in terms of it being relatively bad local timing for me. I'd be happy to help in terms of indexing recordings of live shows, call-ins, etc., and putting them on archive or something similar.

Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
I am really excited about this idea but am in the same boat as @bnuungus in terms of it being relatively bad local timing for me. I'd be happy to help in terms of indexing recordings of live shows, call-ins, etc., and putting them on archive or something similar.
We're likely to experiment with different times (/ have multiple 'slots') so feel free to share when you would be available :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
Todays vibe:
New Years Resolutions!

Come call in and share your optimism, or cynicism about the new year!
TONIGHT at 11:30PM UTC

Further topics of discussion:
- Manpaint, will he actually quit the internet
- A brief recollection of Andrew Taint drama

Come enjoy good music, good vibes, and good convos with the travelers of the road!

Just meander over to the chat page and click play :)
Phone number will be posted on the site when we go live
1672506966752.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4436

Fun show, even if I was AFK for most of the time I was in the call. I'll try to be more available in the future

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
Hello Forum friends,

Today at 11:30 PM UTC we'll be having the creator of Mel OC, of Disillusion Game, and of many vibey tunes, our very own @RIG as a guest!
1673089011542.png

Come tune in! And if you have any questions for Rig shoot them in chat!
Show will be recorded, archived, and linked in-case you aren't able to make it :)

Virtual Cafe Awards