What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.

Is Agora Road a DAARPA Honey Pot for the Internet is Dead AI?

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
Website
nagolbud.com
Many intelligent sigma's have recently noticed that there are some odd things going on at agora road. Like the admin running 10-15 (or more) accounts pretending to larp different ideologies... I've noticed some people in this group larping one thing one day and the opposite the next. Doesn't seem to be aspergers or schizo because many of us are pretty firm in our beliefs... this gets into the internet is dead theory and this website being plugged in all the videos on youtube and 4chan...

Is Illuminati Pirate and MTTS.wav the same people? How many accounts does the "admin" larp from?

Is Agora Road deep state darpa or a cia honey pot? Is the objective to bring together smart intelligent sigma men to harvest their thoughts for the internet is dead theory to improve their AI?

We are the most dangerous types of people in reality because we see through the bullshit and on top of that reach out and spread facts to the masses waking them up... thoughts?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ruby Hexagon

トラベラー
Reaction score
Awards
This place used to be more varied in themes, then a couple of /x/ related threads got popular and now look, the entire site has become semi-anonymous /x/. Works exactly like the youtube algorithm, once you click on a certain link, you'll only get recommendations about that topic until the end of time. Very fishy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

That guy
Silver Patreon Member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Look man, I could try to convince you you're being needlessly paranoid about a tiny anti-establishment vaporwave forum, but I once unironically shat my pants as an adult so I don't think I'm qualified to argue here.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Website
nagolbud.com
Look man, I could try to convince you you're being needlessly paranoid about a tiny anti-establishment vaporwave forum, but I once unironically shat my pants as an adult so I don't think I'm qualified to argue here.

Fair enough. At least your honest.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
This place used to be more varied in themes, then a couple of /x/ related threads got popular and now look, the entire site has become semi-anonymous /x/. Works exactly like the youtube algorithm, once you click on a certain link, you'll only get recommendations about that topic until the end of time. Very fishy.
Maybe we should try and make the effort to post more cool agora-chan fanarts.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Banditti of the Agora
Gold Patreon Member
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Website
nagolbud.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Website
nagolbud.com

Improved AI DAARPA BOT. Old internet bots only spoke in 0's and 1's. We're fucked.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Reaction score
Awards
8-ball-header-300x250.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Website
nagolbud.com
Maybe all of us are admin's so-called larp accounts? He could be in this very room. It could be you. It could be me. It could even be...

You def talk and argue exactly like IlluminatiPirate and WMMS.wav... not even a joke. You literally do. You argue basic retard shit against basic science and reality... the same larp as IlluminatiPirate and .wav

Virtual Cafe Awards