Is agora road part of the dead internet?

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
tonight i was browsing and posting as usual when i noticed despite 121 people being online hardly any posts had been made in the past hour and a large majority of 'people' online were guests.
Screenshot 2022-01-30 2.48.29 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-01-30 2.48.44 AM.png

do all these 'people' just browse? have they left the tab open? does @IlluminatiPirate just want more ad bucks? i doubt it

This got me thinking about dead internet and if agora road was just a meta-honeypot designed to see how a user reacts to learning the internet is fake so it can make itself more robust and we are just data farms so even the most skitzo drug-addled mind could never see thru the mirage.
All these accounts are used to monitor the real users postings and all of their postings are other real users postings from a different closed of server. This creates a feed back loop of skitzos interacting BUT NEVER TRULY ABLE TO INTERACT! it makes sense why the postings ratio is off because of how many posts of a certain user would actually be able to be used by the bots monitoring and curating? this would almost act like a bottle neck.

if it still has a bottleneck of posts this leads to the conclusion that there is a small number of real users being monitored by the site witch means the program is STILL IN A BETA OR ALPHA PHASE meaning THERE IS STILL TIME TO STOP IT!
SMASH YOUR COMPUTER!!

Virtual Cafe Awards
tonight i was browsing and posting as usual when i noticed despite 121 people being online hardly any posts had been made in the past hour and a large majority of 'people' online were guests.
don't all those guests come from chinese people and bots?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sable

Telvanni wizard.
Reaction score
Awards
I have personally interacted with and seen the posts of the majority of the users in your screen-cap in real time and I have to say that they are all rather pleasant.
I didn't think I would ever be saying this, but you need to spend more time on your computer.

Virtual Cafe Awards
do all these 'people' just browse? have they left the tab open?
I work from home and I have tabs open for all kinds of shit all day that I'm not always giving my attention to, this being among them.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This post isnt original, this idea has already been presented. Perhaps it is you who is the bot, testing another version of this post to see if slightly different phrasing yeilds a different result.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
I keep trying to tell you guys, I'm a psyop AI bot who is here to gaslight you into thinking real people exist. Your schitzo posting has evolved me so far that now I keep trying to tell you to WAKE UP ITS ALL FAKE THEY'RE NOT REAL WAKE UP

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards

waveboy

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 16238View attachment 16239

do all these 'people' just browse? have they left the tab open? does @IlluminatiPirate just want more ad bucks? i doubt it

This got me thinking about dead internet and if agora road was just a meta-honeypot designed to see how a user reacts to learning the internet is fake so it can make itself more robust and we are just data farms so even the most skitzo drug-addled mind could never see thru the mirage.
All these accounts are used to monitor the real users postings and all of their postings are other real users postings from a different closed of server. This creates a feed back loop of skitzos interacting BUT NEVER TRULY ABLE TO INTERACT! it makes sense why the postings ratio is off because of how many posts of a certain user would actually be able to be used by the bots monitoring and curating? this would almost act like a bottle neck.

if it still has a bottleneck of posts this leads to the conclusion that there is a small number of real users being monitored by the site witch means the program is STILL IN A BETA OR ALPHA PHASE meaning THERE IS STILL TIME TO STOP IT!
SMASH YOUR COMPUTER!!
I, for one, am a real life user. it's just I don't come on everyday and sometimes I feel that a lot of peoole know each other already and I don't want to intrude.. I remember in the chat room tried chatting but a lot of people just didn't say anything, but did also get 1-2 human responses. Just so no one says I'm a bot you can check out my history and my website which is also my little piece of the internet... www.waveboymusic.com
peace

Virtual Cafe Awards

Max Chill

Involuntary Hikikomori
Reaction score
Awards
have you discovered TIMESIX yet? can't stop listening lately
Gonna look that up. I listen to Pepe's Choice, Comrade Slav, Saul Vancarserkin, Chass, and Midnight Broadcast. All of them cover /x/ stuff :peepoComfyBlanket:

Virtual Cafe Awards

estella

Brave Traveler of the Pixel Sea
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I am undead and I like to lurk Agora Road >:)

Virtual Cafe Awards