Is "Liminal Space" considered aesthetic?

naa

Some of the more nerdy foos I know tell me it's actually a Sears back room. Take what I'm saying as a grain of salt though cause they could obviously be wrong.
I've been in a Sears back room! They look a lot like this if you empty them out.
This is an analysis someone did of the image, potentially linking a later anon to the person who posted the image initially. So, it might be an emptied out office complex.
backrooms image analysis.png

W0LF_101

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Liminal spaces feel strange to look at if you ask me. Definitely reminiscent of the whole "backrooms" thing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

NW_Cryptid

Transcendent Coalescence
Reaction score
Awards
I feel more like it's an aesthetic than being aesthetic in nature. However I am someone who happens to enjoy the aesthetic so I would likely say it's aesthetic itself.

Virtual Cafe Awards
also, "sad" message: you dont know how bad the things are: there is gender wiki (same domain as the aesthetics one <posted on top of this thread by OP>):
and they deem to, by my image i see of it, do mostly jokes or feelings than genders. tell me, how one can be Agenteddic, Genderplush or Marblegender, Pineapplecropic ?
other makes more-or-less sense, but some like these makes me cringe...

Virtual Cafe Awards