Is Operation Preinstall Minecraft a CIA honeypot pysop or a legitimate resistance technique?

Project Preinstall Minecraft

• Yes its a Psyop

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No it could work

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
So I was traveling with our frens over at /x/ and I see this thread pop up https://boards.4channel.org/x/thread/30631440

The basic premise is that you create a cell with your friends or family members with a maximum of 5 people and encourage other cells to be created exponentially.

The purpose is nonviolence and to combat glow-in-the-dark propaganda and when SHTF, the cells will "Install Minecraft" and rebel against dictatorial regimes.

The reason to keep it so small is to keep the cells decentralized and have it be impossible for glowies to infiltrate it.

One thing that was fishy to me is that the anon said they people should share on telegram which is a honeypot spyware.

And the post was screencapped from /pol/costanzayeahrightsmirk which is invested with GPT-3 AI running the board.

But im on the fence about this, is this legit or another trick.

Edit: Here's a better Agora Road version https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.p...ng-ai-propaganda-oppressive-governments.3947/

Attachments

• 1640833100908.png
    1640833100908.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,331
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
So I was traveling with our frens over at /x/ and I see this thread pop up https://boards.4channel.org/x/thread/30631440

The basic premise is that you create a cell with your friends or family members with a maximum of 5 people and encourage other cells to be created exponentially.

The purpose is nonviolence and to combat glow-in-the-dark propaganda and when SHTF, the cells will "Install Minecraft" and rebel against dictatorial regimes.

The reason to keep it so small is to keep the cells decentralized and have it be impossible for glowies to infiltrate it.

One thing that was fishy to me is that the anon said they people should share on telegram which is a honeypot spyware.

And the post was screencapped from /pol/costanzayeahrightsmirk which is invested with GPT-3 AI running the board.

Read it all. This strategy actually sounds VERY plausible.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards

Can't vote strictly yes or no because how would you categorize a "psyop" from a glowie source, that might be being conducted to help the populace organize themselves, against the structures they work for. Just a hunch, but I think a glowie with a conscience might be behind it. Somebody with experience organizing resistance and "la revolutions" in other countries, might be trying to disseminate basic operational tactics to help the proles defend ourselves.

A lot of people that were working for the great "Powers That Be", were recently thrown under the bus, during the basically stalled attempt at a complete power centralisation last year. Shit seems bad, but keep in mind, a great deal of people working for the system kicked back hard enough, to at least stop the total nightmare that was planned for us all, right now. It is supposed to have all been over and done with right now. With a brand spanking new global economy and everything. But those who were utterly certain, found out the hard way that they had believed their own bullshit, and all the allies they ditched to make their big move, are now staring them down hard. The great reset failed to deliver ityself. They will yammer on about it here and there for appearance sake, but we really were supposed to be under explicit central authority by now. A huge number of ducks they had in a row, did not fall over as expected.

A huge number of upper echelon types, particularly, the mid level wealthy, who thought they were on the inside track, just found out they were only being used to furnish the desires of a very, very few. And an even larger number of true system believers, experienced first hand, the scale of the lies being foisted upon the world recently. And, when they tried to use legitimate channels to stop it, they encountered naked criminality, in response. All from within in the ranks of their own most trusted trusted institutions. There were in this country, many many, doctors, nurses, police, local politicians, and bureaucrats at every level, who all tried to "blow the whistle", and initiate legal action etc to correct the outright lies, and naked abuses of power, that they experienced here. So my guess is it is maybe an operator type, might be trying to help organize physical resistance.

Anyway, that may all just be wishful thinking.

But, I would like to note, that in my case I keep seeing internet peeps, talking about an Australia that is fictional. Shit is really really fucked up here, but most of the stuff about internment camps etc is just not true. "Active cases, are just told to self isolate at home. And, as far as anyone can see, nobody at a law enforcement level, is going around terrorising dissenters. Though, someone seems pretty invested in convincing us that any organised dissent will land us in jail, it is just not happening that way. People resisting this actively, are not being locked up en masse at all. Most of the footage of police actions against people is quite dubious, and some is quite obviously staged, (some of the footage shown of people being arrested violently here, was from over a decade ago. The uniforms, were from early 2000 era, before they changed to a more universal one countrywide). I can't speak for inner city Melbourne, or Sydney, but people I know in those cities, reported the media portrayal of terrible lockdowns to be physically false. The military did not go round doing anything to anyone ever. (I think they got some to volunteer for vaccine outreach work, so, maybe that is where they got those pictures). In the very first lockdown, people might have been issued some fines, which when challenged, are being dropped for the most part. I do know that there were some fines issued in northern Queensland, around May 2020. Most of which were challenged.

What is really happening, is the mass inducement of self policing, by convincing everyone that their neighbors will dob on them, or a drone camera will spot them, and then they will get a visit. They have convinced nearly everyone, that they live in a panopticon, and that is truly scary. The media just announces something, and everyone just starts doing it for the most part, because they think they will get caught if they don't. Most police in this country are being very honorable, and distant. Not running around chasing rule breakers at all. They are mostly decent folks, even if I disagree with the profession itself, I understand the desire to be a guardian of sorts. Turns out, a great number are very much against the flagrant law violations occuring here. They know that they are being ordered to do illegal things, so they are not doing them. Several active police officers have given lengthy interviews, saying that they won't compromise themselves to follow dubious orders. Mostly, everyone is just being terrorised by media threats of possible repurcussions, that are not at all legal to enforce. The state border crossing points on highways and major roads, are the only place you'll find a "covid enforcer". Even they are just trying to get people through as quickly as possible for the most part. Big business are also being very bossy about enforcing masks, etc. That is pretty much the only place you will even see an officer.

Also, they are flat out lying about vaccination uptake numbers here. So maybe other countries are experiencing the same. Outright propaganda was issued, to cover up the huge numbers of life wrecking "vaccine" reactions here. They claimed millions and millions were double vaxxed, in the space of a week or so, right after the casualty list started exploding. Numbers that were outright physically impossible to be true, were used to soak up the off the charts deaths, and useful life ending reactions. We also went and checked, if their vaccine centres were overwhelmed as was being constantly claimed. Day after day, of fuck all people going there. Two or three people a day, in some of the so called busiest hubs. And, when companies started asking their employees, if they were Fauci cocked, they found out the overwhelming majority of people, were not done. Hence the "mandates". A lot of people have cave to job loss threats, but the resistance is actually quite heartwarming.

Nearly nobody here, voluntarily got it. When they were claiming on the news that 70% had been reached in my state, you could go to the actual (hard too find these days) government department websites. The actual issuers of their official data. The real, officially acknowledged as real, number was less that 5%. They got called out on it, and had to admit the media number was overblown, and tried to say it was because the numbers were extrapolated from smaller heavily injected areas. But the full figures were always there, and the news said they were reporting the actual departments numbers. So the solution was to bury the sites from appearing in search results. Unless you already new the exact obscure URL's, you wouldn't find the sites anymore. And then they just memory holed the problem. They also found out that, businesses required to ask for vaccine status, are not being frequented in sustainable numbers, because, people are nowhere near as vaccinated as claimed, and viscerally repelled by the wall of bullshit, hypocrisy, and spastically nonsensical simon says crap. Even those who would never identify as anti system, or conspiritard, are generally unconvinced there is anything going on, except for crazed governance over a non threat.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
This is an organic strategy that has been proven to work in the real world. Prepare for the worst and stay connected to a local community you can trust with your life. Obviously you shouldn't broadcast your activities on telegram or similar platforms. Use common sense.
I believe people should stop worrying so much about the glowies playing 4D chess. They want people to imagine that they are omnipotent. They really aren't. Some people have become so paranoid that they've accepted a defeatist mindset in which any form of resistance/organization is a trick by TPTB, and the best strategy is to sit around and do nothing. This is demoralization, and this is how they actually exert control over the masses. This is how the glowies want you to feel: isolated, helpless, and hopeless. When you reach that point, you are doing their job for them.
Be smart, be safe, but don't be alone...because you're not.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
It's a great structure, made stupid by the people planning it. Their enemies are amorphous and shifting based on what /pol/ told them to get hyped about. Other guerilla groups had concrete goals, usually involving finishing an active and direct war - get the British out of Ireland, as an example. What good is the best organizational structure in the world if all these people want is to joust windmills based on whatever news story they were psyoped into getting mad about this week?

Virtual Cafe Awards

_TF

Delusion-maxxing
Reaction score
Awards
I had a discussion over this. i know i'm a super dense massive retard btw, so obv i'm probably saying some dumb shit.
but i want to see what you guys think about it.

i'm the white text guy

------
  1. So what exactly is this meant to fight

2. the possibility of the establishment pushing too far, and stripping people of their individual freedom

making a network able to fight back once the time comes

3. And so you create a resistance before the reason for resistance comes

4. i mean, look around
    :trollage:

the downhill is already happening

5. I guess??? I just dont get it
    Vaccines arent mandatory in our current world
    I mean

6. thats not really about the vaccines

7. They're necessary for 100% safety

8. thats just a tool

9. Yeaaaa
    I just
    Do not see the possibility of a country turning on its people, the consequences are too much

10. it's not turning, it's taking absolute control over people
    without them knowing
    or caring
    if people become cattle and simply obey, they win

11. Isnt it against human nature to simply obey without question

12. we are not immune to influence
    you can change people's framework over time

13. That would take brainwashing on an individual level

14. if they never felt struggle, and always were comfortable, why would they want change? in their minds it will be against their interest to fight their provider
    picturing a foreseeable future ofc

15. This isn't any different than preparing for a doomsday scenario like nukes in the 60s and 80s or judgment day

i mean yeah, i know i'm being doomer catastrophist rn, but all that shit dont seem like a stretch to me, when you see for example how the pandemic was used to create panic to make people lose individual freedom and privacy, and now with the vaccine mandates dividing people and creating scapegoats to throw their anger at etc.. people in those judgement days didnt have the same context as us, they had the fear of nuclear annihilation, which was understandable really, cold war and shit; but now our context is very much more grim, with technology becoming very threatening to individuals
    it's hard to put a sentence to explain it all
    since this threat has been creeping for a long time now, and it's soon gonna get under our skin

16. The thing is, the post fails in two ways

1. It claims that each group should contain 2 to 5 people referred to as "cells" these cells have their own unified idea from which to resist the establishment collectively with other cells that share the same ideas as well as producing flyers and posters around to millions of people This fails fundamentally as ideas are malleable, you can vouch for freedom and you'll still get internal conflict about what exactly the kind of freedom you want, this could even spark inter-group conflict, hell, you can look rn and see a shit ton of inter-group conflict based on people who have exactly the same ideas but different ways of going about it

2. A decentralized resistance group doesn't make sense, not if you want to succeed, a revolution didnt happen under similar vague ideas from people who dont know each other but carry out the same operations, resistances always have their leaders, their commanders, they follow military structure for a reason, it's efficient and brings results, decentralized groups only eliminates the risk of failure but also has diminished success Like how it compared the american revolution, look at how the indigenous population essentially dwindled, they fought their wars with the americans and the spanish, small groups that resisted on their own, each as their own tribe with a common clear enemy, and it rings parallels to the situation you're describing, the general populace doesn't have high-tech weaponry nor a common idea, just a common enemy which is a fully controlling government

17. 1. the thing is, having these small cells contains the conflicts, and conflicts shouldnt happen to begin with, since their only purpose is to resist the establishment and prepare. any disagreements would be irrelevant since the simple goal will ultimately be the same for every cell, resist .

18. I think you forgot how stupid humans can be

19. Thats the issue Tf, you could be resisting a completely fine government, just because resisting control is good doesnt mean that everyone will resist control, it spirals out of control eventually to the other side, you can resist into anarchy, and anarchy creates a power vacuum, which then brings violent power hungry leaders born from anarchy

20. 2. the purpose of those small decentralized cells is to avoid corruption from glowies, because any movement that threatens the position of the lobbies is gonna get corrupted. same thing happened to the black panthers movement. having multiple cells unable to be corrupted due to their small number of members but forming a big group overall is the perfect way to counter those bad-jacketing tricks of the secret services

21. That "corruption" can spread like a cancer, when a group spreads those "corrupted" ideas, do you not expect lots of other people to also adopt them and spread them under the guise of resistance
    What are people going to look at? Nuanced ideas about resisting the corrupted aspects of goverment or "burn everything to the ground, they took everything from us, burn them alive"

the goal is not anarchy or to create a new system, it's to protect individual freedoms. No one is expecting for everyone to participate, a cell is enough for a town, as long as they keep their oathes to their duties. if they desert, well shucks. Shit happens. in the end people are gonna be responsible for their future, if they desert it's gonna be against their interests, and they'll reap what they've sown.

22. But that goes entirely against the concept of ensuring a good future

thats the point of the cells, those ideas can't enter, since the fondations would have already been cemented in each individual cell

23. How do you cement an idea if there is no standardized way of obtaining the foundation for it, the entire way of spreading ideas is through other people

24. because the goal remains the same

25. They don't
    Memes mutate, like genes
    And im using the actual definition of memes

26. ?

27. Memes can very well change into something unrecognizable from its origin for each and every person

28. why are you talking about memes?
    :kanyelul:

i'm confused

29. Are you serious
    Memetics
    Its a thing

30. yeah but what does that have to do with the goal of resisting the dictatorial regime

31. Its a term coined by Richard Dawkins in the book The Selfish Gene
  32. THE WHOLE POINT OF THE POST WAS TO ESTABLISH A MEMETIC FRAMEWORK IN WHICH TO RELY ON FOR RESISTING THE ESTABLISHMENT

33. i didnt know the term chill

34. Basically
    Memetic frameworks are malleable
    Theyre not solid at all
    Hell the public conscience has completely changed the meaning of the word meme from non-genetic information to an internet joke

35. but i don't get how you believe the idea, the principle of the operation, to get changed, when it's the one thing that this op is sitting on
    because
    the cell system is different from regular circles of people. memes mutate, ideas change in regular society, but in those cells, the goal is so straightforward, and the number of people in it is so small, and bent on following it. it's very unlikely to get fucked

36. Because the great tai ping civil war went from resisting the Qing dynasty due to the Opium epidemic and unfair taxes and living conditions to believing their leader Hong Xiuqan is Jesus's brother and everyone else who doesnt join Hong Xiuqan

37. how were those people organized

38. It was so extreme that it was bloodier than World War 1 and only WW2 beats it in deaths

39. was it one big resistance group or was it made like the cell system

40. Cell system with a unified idea
    The unified idea being "resist the Qing Dynasty, they make our lives fucking horrible"
    But then
    It slowly centralized

41. there you have it

42. Because people eventually wanna look for others to aid them resist
    You cannot work alone, even in a group of 5
    You cannot fight a war under small groups who have no fucking clue what the other group is doing

43. if the goal is the same, why not?

44. Do you know how combat works
    It's crucial to have a strategy that everyone performs

45. we're not talking of a combat situation, we're on the stage of preparation
    of spreading the idea and avoiding it being corrupted

46. Combat is not just physical, even in terms of information, fighting against propaganda and corrupt ideas

47. when the time comes to actually fight, sure we'll haev to figure something out

48. You need to strategise

49. for exmaple if a cell is racist and another one is anti-racist, it's not gonna change a thing, because those conflicting ideas will be irrelevant, they both have the same goal to resist, they will work towards strategising and fighting the common ennemy

50. Thats not the issue
    The idea of the common enemy changes
    Say youre fighting capitalism
    Perfectly good idea, pure capitalism is shit

51. you can't fight capitalism
    it's an idea

52. Tf its a theoretical scenario

53. i know
    but like
    who else are you gonna punch but the dudes in blue combat outfits

54. And yes you can fight established capitalism in a country, thats how the communist uprising happened in Russia and China
    ANYWAYS

55. they fought their establishment (that supported capitalism) capitalism still is an idea

56. The idea of fighting capitalism turns into the idea of supporting communism, because its the one alternative to communism But youre not supporting communism because communism is a good idea, you're supporting communism because you hate capitalism
    So when others fight a dictatorial regime, a shit ton of people would want to fight even when there is nothing to fight, because they would hate the concept of a government as a whole, it exists as a thing for them to fight, and they will prefer anarchy as it is the only way they get rid of a governing body, but then again, they dont want anarchy because its a good idea, they want anarchy cuz they wanna keep resisting governments forever
    Frankly
    In my mind it just wont work the way we expect it to be
    The moment you're 100% sure of a plan is when there's a 100% chance of it failing

57. of course there's always a risk of failing
    in the end the creation of those cells is to make manpower to push back dictator invasion, if one cells fails there's gonna be other ones spreading. It's like "as long as you don't fuck us over we're just gonna mind our business, but if you go too far we're gonna punch you until to go back"
    to my understanding at least it's not a revolutionary movement
    it's a "preparation" movement

58. The chances of it devolving to riots is much much more than u think

59. how

60. And leaders will form
    Even if it says not to
    Small law changes that people see as a threat, then immediately riot and convince others to join on the guise of "this is the time you've been preparing for"

61. what's wrong with that
    it'll push that law change back

62. Keyword
    Riot
    Aka the last thing you want to happen in a peaceful country
    Other than civil war

63. why

64. Wdym why

65. why is that the last thing we want to happen?

66. Riots are deadly, they cause property damage, can lead to deaths of bystanders, they solve nothing
    Protests and strikes are usually the way to solve a small law change

67. don't make aimless riots duh, go to government buildings and fuck shit there

68. Im assuming thats a non serious comment

69. like raiding the capitol but actually doing something instead of taking pics
    threatening the lawmakers perhaps
    :cursedtroll:

70. Sigh

71. :tsmile:
    ?

72. Too many holes in the plan
    Just wont work
    + I refuse to continue, it isn't going anywhere

73. i'm gonna make my own cell we'll see
    :kanyelul:

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, but what then? Government gone, revolution succeeded, but what now? Everyone has different political views. This is a good strategy for overthrowing the admins of your minecraft server but that is about it. I would say it is so-so between genuine or glowstick propaganda.

Virtual Cafe Awards

clearleaf

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Personally I think all the paranoia about glowie psyops is itself a psyop and maybe even a self induced one. It seems like the microsecond we got some catchy slang about falseflags/stings it's been a race to say everything and everyone is glowing, and it's become meaningless. It's almost like when "nice try fbi" was the cool thing to say even when it made no sense regarding what the FBI is and does.
To me this sounds like trad larpers on some altchan or tg trying to sell zoomers on the nuclear family by presenting it as a terror cell, something they're clearly much more interested in being a part of these days. Sounds harmless to me honestly. At worst it's just a minor contribution to accelerationist undertones online, with the real point being to make me say "wow so THIS is considered extreme now?"
I'm pretty sure the CIA gives you a bomb and then arrests you with it. There's no way they're just on the internet encouraging people to live healthy and read banned books.

Virtual Cafe Awards
with the real point being to make me say "wow so THIS is considered extreme now?" (1)
I'm pretty sure the CIA gives you a bomb and then arrests you with it. There's no way they're just on the internet encouraging people to live healthy and read banned books.
Okay, but what then? Government gone, revolution succeeded, but what now? Everyone has different political views. This is a good strategy for overthrowing the admins of your minecraft server but that is about it. I would say it is so-so between genuine or glowstick propaganda.
  1. they fought their establishment (that supported capitalism) capitalism still is an idea

2. The idea of fighting capitalism turns into the idea of supporting communism, because its the one alternative to communism But youre not supporting communism because communism is a good idea, you're supporting communism because you hate capitalism
    So when others fight a dictatorial regime, a shit ton of people would want to fight even when there is nothing to fight, because they would hate the concept of a government as a whole, it exists as a thing for them to fight, and they will prefer anarchy as it is the only way they get rid of a governing body, but then again, they dont want anarchy because its a good idea, they want anarchy cuz they wanna keep resisting governments forever
    Frankly
    In my mind it just wont work the way we expect it to be
    The moment you're 100% sure of a plan is when there's a 100% chance of it failing
  1. because the goal remains the same

2. They don't
    Memes mutate, like genes
    And im using the actual definition of memes
yes. meanings shift too, see (1)

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I'll add to this and say this is a good strategy if you're a fan of 2b2t and want to turn your minecraft server into an anarchy server, but I imagine the /pol/tards would want the opposite of anarchy if anything.

Virtual Cafe Awards