is smallpox the next thing? (edit: IT'S HAPPENING!)

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 5237 times.

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
edit: https://6abc.com/smallpox-vials-cdc-vaccine-research-pennsylvania-world-health-organization/11245077
>Several vials labeled "smallpox" have been found at a vaccine research facility in Pennsylvania, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday.

edit 2: https://www.euronews.com/next/2022/...ut-the-smallpox-like-virus-detected-in-the-uk

ywIfr2b.png

FlJeUrq.png

It could be a genetically modified variant, more infectious/lethal.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
People have been predicting super-virus terrorism for the past few decades. Some say it's already happened :EZY:

To be real though, even if my countrymen necro smallpox I'm not too worried about it. We have the global infrastructure to combat it and we should be able to contain it rapidly given what we've learned from our failures this time around (and I believe it's less contagious anyway). Wake me up when some overly ambitious lab makes untreatable super-leprosy and we have to reopen the colonies.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
People have been predicting super-virus terrorism for the past few decades. Some say it's already happened :EZY:
They were pretty spot on with event 201, just 2 months before the pandemic.
>The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.
>Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.
an explanation why they do it (announce their plans, subtly or blunt):

bFZYCkb.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
IIRC I have either already had them as a child or have gotten a vaccination. Either way, I won't be surprised if a new pandemic happens. I still remember browsing through the coronavirus memes on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk back in January 2020 thinking this was one of those jokes that were gonna last two weeks max :Cokebaka:

Virtual Cafe Awards
you must be confusing it with chickenpox, smallpox is serious shit, not some childhood disease.
Ah yes, I had chickenpox yeah.

My bad, I wasn't sure and the Dutch Wikipedia article is just about pox in general.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Ah yes, I had chickenpox yeah.

My bad, I wasn't sure and the Dutch Wikipedia article is just about pox in general.
Yeah, smallpox has been "eradicated" since the 70/80s. Much more serious, has you looking like this:

1024px-Child_with_Smallpox_Bangladesh.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
If I recall correctly the previous formulations of vaccine werent as safe. So they need to continue developing safer vaccinations.

MVA-BN is apparently the one that got approved recently and apparently solves a bunch of the problems with the old formulations. The timing is huugely suspicious, but other than that its a good idea to have a vaccine that wont spread the disease if it fails somehow.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

it's not really smallpox. it's another lab-created virus they will unleash. they will CALL IT smallpox and blame it's spread on fictional "anti-vaxxers"

that is why they created anti-vaxxers on the internet 10 or so years ago. so they'll have someone to blame when a new virus comes out. there are no such thing as "anti-vaxxers", the anti-vaxxers are them and AI creating posts on social media spreading shit that basically no one believes

same exact shit as Qanon and "right wing militias". these things do not actually exist, the neo-bolsheviks create fake internet accounts and use AI to post this nonsense on social media. and the retards on social media read these AI generated posts and are so fucking disconnected from real life they think that it's real.

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
it's not really smallpox. it's another lab-created virus they will unleash. they will CALL IT smallpox and blame it's spread on fictional "anti-vaxxers"

that is why they created anti-vaxxers on the internet 10 or so years ago. so they'll have someone to blame when a new virus comes out. there are no such thing as "anti-vaxxers", the anti-vaxxers are them and AI creating posts on social media spreading shit that basically no one believes

same exact shit as Qanon and "right wing militias". these things do not actually exist, the neo-bolsheviks create fake internet accounts and use AI to post this nonsense on social media. and the retards on social media read these AI generated posts and are so fucking disconnected from real life they think that it's real.
I'd like to introduce you to my extended family.

Virtual Cafe Awards

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards

To be real though, even if my countrymen necro smallpox I'm not too worried about it. We have the global infrastructure to combat it and we should be able to contain it rapidly given what we've learned from our failures this time around (and I believe it's less contagious anyway). Wake me up when some overly ambitious lab makes untreatable super-leprosy and we have to reopen the colonies.
sure we have the infrastructure to combat it but who's to say we'll learn what's happening in time? we can't trust mainstream media, only our communities

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
sure we have the infrastructure to combat it but who's to say we'll learn what's happening in time? we can't trust mainstream media, only our communities
To be honest I'm beginning to think this smallpox thingy might be fake. But let's see what happens. Can't trust mainstream media ain't it?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Anti-vaxxers exist, I know because I dated one of them.
How Can My Shitposts Be Real When Our Eyes Aren't Real
Technically nothing is real, at least not from the right perspective. Its all just energy, but since we live in the meatspace, all we see is meatspace. You can't view the real-verse from meatspace.
you probably aren't real either
Technically I am not even from this dimension. This is the B side of my dimension and I fell through a portal I generated after messing around with quantum mechanics. In the A side of the dimension all problems have been solved, so it is outrageously boring.
To be honest I'm beginning to think this smallpox thingy might be fake. But let's see what happens. Can't trust mainstream media ain't it?
There are a ton of conspiracy theories online that somehow the COVID vaccines are driving a lot of mortality. Where people are dropping dead cause it somehow damages the heart muscles. If that were the case how come those from the original test batch are still around? I seriously doubt that the media can really block off news of so much death. Not even the mainstream media can silence that information.

Virtual Cafe Awards