Issues with the transgender ideology (And wizardposting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk
also

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

ideas?

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
They soldiered on with the war reparations, even with the hyper inflation, it improved in the early 1930s, the NSDAP almost never came to power, but it got worse, and the people hated what they had turned Berlin into, a city of harlots, a den of sex addiction, depraved far left sex ideologies, experimental sex surgeries, it was a brothel and the German people hated it. These were the descendants of the German Holy Roman Empire 1512 - 1806 (Dissolved under Napoleon)

The Weimar Republic was the main cause of the NSDAP's rise to power in 1930s Deutschland. Just like right now people are being driven to consider the right as a result of social degradation, and an increasingly extreme left, and that's the main thing driving it here, as it was there. History rhymes.

Spot on. Btw I'm austrian. Its never thought in school, neither here or germany but the weimar republic was completely and utterly infiltrated by jews and bolsheviks. There were several coup d'etat in both germany and austria which were only put down but by the far right and nsdap followers. When Hitler spoke about jews subverting the german race it didn't rose an eyebrow because it was completely obvious. It wasn't racist ramblings people nowadays make it out to be.

Mandatory school and teaching leave this out completely. All this turmoil enabled the Freikorps and paramilitary units to be unopposed by the goverment and was the main force of the nsdap rising to power.
Because the army was banned or deserted to the freikorps and the goverment had no way to stop the left insurgency.

However it took almost a decade and needed to happen by force in multiple places. What we see nowadays is the same Spiel as it happened in the late 20s and early 30s in europe. The jewish bolshevik agenda was very strong in Spain, France, Germany, Austria and partly in Poland but due to the polish war of independence communist sympathisers were few inbetween and mostly hanged. The same jewish bolshevik that threw spain into a civil war, toppled germany twice, was the one everytime Hitler talked about the jewish world control.

Virtual Cafe Awards
It were books on transsexuality
remember how you once was talking about "IT being gay?" [sic]
pic/postrel (lol; i dont hate it, it is just what you basically said, what is funny)

Virtual Cafe Awards

housepoopr

"hitler was right" posting just keeps happening in this thread

Disclaimer for the indoctrinated: murderers bad, judge individuals not groups. Now that npc_thoughts are satisfied, discussion:

The things Hitler and the NSDAP did were objectively wrong, but there were legitimate reasons he and the NSDAP came to power, a banking, media and education cabal to be perfectly honest. An entire nation doesn't wake up and hate thier neighbors overnight. You'd have to be naive to believe that, or have been the victim of propaganda. You can't go after the children, turn the cities and institutions in to depraved sex cult worshiping leftylands overnight and expect happy campers, while being a part of a group that is insular, untrusted by the people around them, and institutionally powerful.

The jewish people as a whole are not to blame for the actions of a small group of subversive bankers, educators, and media who also themselves claiming to be jewish and communist.

There is a small amount among them that make the levers of power, opinion, education and control, thier life's work, and this is accomplished, by Critical theory, institutional control and grievance politics.

I am curious if @WAFLTEAM has a similar distinction for Stalin or Mao, who each, respectively, actively murdered 30, and 55 million people, totaling about 85 million lives lost. This reaction should inform others. Stalin and Mao were objectively worse murderers, but left wing ideologues praise them. History is written by the winners, and is no doubt many are drunk on commie propaganda.

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
nice try, shlomo!

Virtual Cafe Awards
Problem are reactionaries
Pooping each other on mouth
Saying they are "not like that", when, they are
On both sides
"Alphabet mafia" versus those who hate it
Not that one side would be kind calm and considerate - no!
A.M. and alt-feminists, acting like straight -cut fascists they hate
It is funny,or just disgusting, for both, being the same
Like, it will some some shit whatever lol you guess (no)

edit: addendum:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

housepoopr

Personally I find "da joos" to be a midwit cope by /pol/tards who can't grasp a working model of either national politics or geopolitics with more than one group vying for power.
What I find most often, is that someone has decided that they are being virtuous by believing a label about the claimant. If you have to ask yourself if it's okay to believe something, you're not thinking for yourself; you're passing it through a consensus filter because you are afraid of being ostracized by the same label applied to anyone who does not have an approved opinion.

I think a very small number of jews are objectively doing evil things, and that the majority shouldn't be judged by the minority at the top. I think the minority at the top has been institutionally powerful among their people longer than they have been among nations of the earth.

My problem comes down to this, instead of:
* Checking the claim(s) for themselves. -> This is racism.
* Investigating the claimant's sources. -> This is racism and stupid.
* Noting and matching the pattern across multiple claims. -> This is racist and stupid, you're not allowed to think for yourself because you draw unapproved conclusions.

They believe the label from the media source they consider to be "agreeable" and restate the label. They get a feel good shot of do-gooder-ism and a pass to disclaim and dismiss the arguments they have never even tried to engage with.

If you can go and do the research; then I think you should do so. You can prove me wrong if you like. Go and look at MSNBC's ownership and leadership. Go and look at Disney's ownership and leadership. Go look at the Federal Reserve's leadership. Pick a bank or investment house. Find the company officers. Look at Biden's cabinet. Early life, wikipedia. A small group of insular people who consider their race to be the superior race, have institutional power in the world; laud it in their own racially targeted newspapers, like https://www.haaretz.com/ and are in the hallmark positions of power in every country through banking, media, market finance, law, politics, and entertainment. They don't represent the entire ethnicity by any stretch of the imagination, but they are dominant powerbrokers throughout the western powers, and even Russia. Even the Russo-Ukrainian war is Eastern vs Western Money Changer. Who on earth else could finance these things?

Bottom line: Don't judge an entire ethnicity by the 1% of evil at the top; but the 1% of evil at the top is of that group, using "whiteness" as a scapegoat. They print your media, run your websites, control your social media feeds and timeline, they program your tv, the radio, and every other influence on society at large, while controlling education, finance, law, and policy. They control what you think if you trust the media they control, which is to say a virtual monopoly.

Bottom line: Don't judge an entire ethnicity by the 1% of evil at the top; but the 1% of evil at the top is of that group, using "whiteness" as a scapegoat. They print your media, run your websites, control your social media feeds and timeline, they program your tv, the radio, and every other influence on society at large, while controlling education, finance, law, and policy. They control what you think if you trust the media they control, which is to say a virtual monopoly.
but why, what of it?
only hate? money? homogenization?
is it some Frakfurt school "everything is relative, so you have to be ashamed and rather die" thingy?? (inquiry upon "society", leading to nihilism for sake of.... per se, controling mind, making people to self-censor themselves-? but WHAT FOR!?)
correlation vs causation - if it is bad, why are people allowing this to themselves? is this imposing self-hate en-masse...? (what for!)

Virtual Cafe Awards

sleepwalker

Rogue 0f Blo0d
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
nhkhq.neocities.org
My comment was a single sentence and you conjured up an entire worldview for me, one that lacks any nuance even despite that being my only criticism. You aren't immune to propaganda and you've been indoctrinated hook line and sinker by any number of right wing grifters. I also love your implication that I give a shit what people think of my opinion, I'm not white so I really don't gotta worry about that whole cancelling thing.

You've long since made up your mind that a small insular group of magical Jews have outclassed every single sovereign nation and deliberately spread suffering and degeneracy everywhere they go. There are no other groups out there that have influenced western civilization, and no countermeasures have been taken by any intelligence agencies against Jewish influence. All ruling officials in every country are either subservient to or complicit with this group either financially or institutionally.
On top of seeing Jewish people as cartoonish skilled at manipulation and subversion, you have to see as every other power hungry group as insanely incompetent.

A small group of insular people who consider their race to be the superior race, have institutional power in the world; laud it in their own racially targeted newspapers, like https://www.haaretz.com/ and are in the hallmark positions of power in every country through banking, media, market finance, law, politics, and entertainment. They don't represent the entire ethnicity by any stretch of the imagination, but they are dominant powerbrokers throughout the western powers, and even Russia. Even the Russo-Ukrainian war is Eastern vs Western Money Changer. Who on earth else could finance these things?
Um hello? The DailyStormer? /pol/? Patriot Front? Yes /only/ Jews have insular communities that see themselves as superior race.

Who can finance these wars?

idk maybe the US military industrial complex? Hello? America is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, and has a dedicated War Industry that has been fighting "Communism" and "Terrorism" abroad for more reasons than Jews told them to. >Ukraine is about money changers? What? Really? Putin invades a sovereign country to reclaim old soviet land (and that pesky warm water port) and the *only* reasoning you can think of for Ukrainians resisting is (((global bankers))). And do you really think that America has no vested interest in ensuring that Russia doesn't regain any territory they lost in the collapse of the soviet union?

This group of Jews are responsible for every single successful pysop and leftist movement in America ever, and nobody could ever have leftist view points organically. Yes /you/ are more intelligent than the CIA, KGB, FBI, Congress, Journalists, and every other democratic institution that has failed to detect their machinations and resist their influence. At no point has America ever used Israel's military dependence to further their own goals in the oil rich middle east, and serves as their puppet. American politicians are not beholden (even a little) to their own voter base or corporations but are instead beholden to some rich people with stupid hats that not only know each other, but have weekly secret society meetings to keep everything in surgical lockstep.

I used to buy into this crap when I thought /pol/ was the bleeding edge of political discussion. Then I realized most of them thought "da joos" first and then desperately searched for anything that could reinforce that answer and didn't particularly care for its context or validity. Entertaining the justifications of mass murderers, and excusing the populace that engaged in the degeneracy they denounce. Ignoring that Jewish Domination was an excuse to seize power, and that the real cause of Germany's woes was the whole "Treaty of Versailles" from the fallout of World War 1.

Virtual Cafe Awards

housepoopr

but why, what of it?
only hate? money? homogenization?
is it some Frakfurt school "everything is relative, so you have to be ashamed and rather die" thingy?? (inquiry upon "society", leading to nihilism for sake of.... per se, controlling mind, making people to self-censor themselves-? but WHAT FOR!?)
correlation vs causation - if it is bad, why are people allowing this to themselves? is this imposing self-hate en-masse...? (what for!)

In preparation to discuss things that are critical: Don't hate the majority or even the 1% of those who are in power. Romans 11 tells us they were necessary for Christ Jesus to bring salvation to the entire world. Which he accomplished. God will give those people a new heart; but at the same time; one must also be wise enough to see that there is a group of racial supremacists in control, at the levers of power. Love them as neighbors, like Jesus Christ has told us to do. Not all Jews are bad, many are fine people and good members of society; but also realize the truth.

Why: I believe it's a self-defense mechanism. They were conquered by the Romans, fulfilling the prophecy Jesus stated in 33 A.D. about the destruction of the second temple, in 70 A.D. Matthew 23 and 24 iirc. They are a people who survived MULTIPLE diaspora events that separated their people like grains of sand. To say they aren't disciplined, or strong is a ridiculous notion. They are as a whole a very intelligent people, with a very strong desire to keep their heritage intact. Institutional power is an excellent shield. They've shown over thousands of years that they *will* be a people. They even got their homeland back after roughly 1,900 years! This lines up with Ezekiel 36-38. You are living through a Biblical Prophecy stated 2,600 years ago! Not for their own sake, but so that you will know that "HE" is the LORD.

hate/money: It's more that they believe they are the chosen people and racial supremacy is a core part of their religious belief; if you read their newspapers, it's stated as a fact. They don't hate an individual race; some among them simply see all other races as made and meant only to serve them. Some among them believe when the Messiah returns they will have many slaves appointed to them. They don't understand or recognize that Jesus Christ was the Messiah, and he made all men one in Christ. They were offended that Jesus taught and rebuked the leadership of the day; they demanded his execution because of this. He rebuked the Jewish leadership over their traditions, which they had put before God. They were infuriated by this!

In closing, love your neighbor; even if they don't love you back.

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Ignoring that Jewish Domination was an excuse to seize power, and that the real cause of Germany's woes was the whole "Treaty of Versailles" from the fallout of World War 1.

No, thats an infantile take. One that comes from lack of knowledge, but nonetheless tells of ignorance.
If you read the previous posts you wouldn't have said that. And I'm not going to repeat it either. And I wont any non german tell me, a german, otherwise about our history.

Virtual Cafe Awards

sleepwalker

Rogue 0f Blo0d
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
nhkhq.neocities.org
No, thats an infantile take. One that comes from lack of knowledge, but nonetheless tells of ignorance.
If you read the previous posts you wouldn't have said that. And I'm not going to repeat it either. And I wont any non german tell me, a german, otherwise about our history.
Oh so Germany being forced to foot the bill for WW1 and the extreme punishment of its people had no effect on their willingness to commit genocide? That the desperation they felt as the mark lost all its value didn't push them to elect any fascist that promised a quick solution?

You defend monsters. And excuse your peoples actions as a sick cope, because its easier to deal with such a monstrous act when "they deserved it". Of course this deflects any blame that the German people deserve for participating in degeneracy.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Oh so Germany being forced to foot the bill for WW1 and its extreme restrictions on its people had no effect on their willingness to commit genocide? That the desperation they felt as the mark lost all its value didn't push them to elect any fascist that promised a quick solution?
idk if he defends them...

Josef Tiso, the catholic priest, - supporting holocaust and even collaborating with Hitler

Tiso collaborated with Germany in deportations of Jews, deporting many Slovak Jews to extermination and concentration camps in Germany and German-occupied Poland, while some Jews in Slovakia were murdered outright. Deportations were executed between 25 March 1942 until 20 October 1942. An anti-fascist partisan insurgency was waged, culminating in the Slovak National Uprising in summer 1944, which was suppressed by German military authorities, with many of its leaders executed. Consequently, on 30 September 1944, deportations of Jews were renewed, with additional 13,500 deported.
When the Soviet Red Army overran the last parts of western Slovakia in April 1945, Tiso fled to Austria and then Germany, where American troops arrested him and then had him extradited back to the restored Czechoslovakia, where he was convicted of high treason, betrayal of the national uprising and collaboration with the Nazis, and then executed by hanging in 1947 and buried in Bratislava. In 2008, his remains were buried in the canonical crypt of the Catholic Cathedral in Nitra, Slovakia.

Under communism, Tiso was formulaically denounced as a clerical Fascist. With the fall of communism in 1989, and the subsequent independence of Slovakia, heated debate began again on his role. James Mace Ward writes in Tiso's biography Priest, Politician, Collaborator (2013): "At its worst, [the debate] was fuel for an ultranationalist attempt to reconstruct Slovak society, helping to destabilize Czechoslovakia. At its best, the debate inspired a thoughtful reassessment of Tiso and encouraged Slovaks to grapple with the legacy of collaboration."[61]
Far-right admirers of Tiso created a highly controversial memorial grave in Martin cemetery that is mainly ignored by society; only a handful of ultranationalists or elderly people commemorate Tiso.[62] Ultranationalist propaganda proclaims Tiso as a "martyr" who "sacrificed his life for his belief and nation", and so tries to paint him as an innocent victim of communism and a saint.[63]

Virtual Cafe Awards

sleepwalker

Rogue 0f Blo0d
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
nhkhq.neocities.org
idk if he defends them...

Maybe I misunderstood his post, but at minimum they entertain the notion that Germans had real justification to commit genocide. And I've spent too much time in Alt-Right circles to fall for their generally dishonest tactics and childish dog whistles to bother differentiating between "Hitler did nothing wrong" and "Hitler wasn't that bad".

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.