Issues with the transgender ideology (And wizardposting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
My biggest issue with transgender ideology is the entire idea that children can somehow consent to irreversibly changing their gender.
I never have found a convincing explanation.
I'm sorry this is the tits vs ass thread I think you're confused

Virtual Cafe Awards
I used to not a give a shit about trannies before. Then trannies went after my favorite hobbies and hobbies and ruined them to shove their degenerate agendas, they started acting like crybullies and professional victims, they pretend having the moral ground against communities they hate like the anime ones...
Well, they've done it. Gender Krew has most internet spaces worth a shit more or less under control. All major producers in those spaces have to swear total fealty or at least soft neutrality. Those who don't are rapidly dealt with.

What happens next? Asking them nicely to leave? When in some cases fully a third of the people who were originally there and do most of the work now are trans themselves and the next third have sworn blood oaths to Protect Trans Youth? You're at least a decade too late son.

Virtual Cafe Awards
also you guys's posts would be a lot more readable if you could stop whinging about bathrooms/"womens spaces" and preteen edgecases/"grooming" for thirty god damn seconds because those aren't even close to what this is all really about

Virtual Cafe Awards
Why not both?
We can all agree on one thing Agorans...

1680668495314.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
My biggest issue with transgender ideology is the entire idea that children can somehow consent to irreversibly changing their gender.

That's because there isn't one. The people pushing it are degenerate narcissists.

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I never claimed that. Straight up lie. All I did was claim that public forums are meant for arguments to be made, even if out of the blue. As for etiquette, I did not know that. However, since it is MY thread I want as much engagement as quickly as possible and I don't think I should have to wait for someone else to post before posting again. I don't have time to reply to every post as they happen either. I'm simply speeding up the discussion process to hear as much debate as possible. What's wrong with that?
glowiesolowey.jpg

You're a cockroach bastard.

Virtual Cafe Awards

UCD

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
There is a lot to cover but I find the logic of the transgender community to be flawed. Please note that I am not transphobic, my opinion is simply not in support of the transgender community. Transgenderism is also known as gender identity disorder (GID).
shuuuuut THe fuck uuuuuuup. Let them chop off their tits and dicks I dont give a flying ffuck

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm of two minds on this. On one side it is nice to have a place you can discuss the issues of the day without being dogpiled and I find agora to have a pretty high standard of discourse compared to other "free speech" zones on the net. On the other, it gets tiring seeing the same bullshit get bumped to the top and I am concerned it will cause more culture warriors to join the site and shit it up (mea culpa). The issue with containment zones is that they're more like attraction zones, and the people they attract then cross-pollinate their shit to other threads.

Perhaps a way to "sage" when posting would help, because just me posting will bump the thread and contribute to more posts which will bump etc.
Honestly Agora Road seems to have becoming more of a conservative politic / conspiracy forum instead of a vaporware / nostalgia / entertainment / creative activities forum this place initially tried to be. It gives me a r/donald & banned right wing subreddits in general vibe now considering threads like this are gaining traction, while threads about arcade and art tend to be dead quickly.
I guess that's why this place hates >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk so much because your average poster here is a >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk reject.

Last edited:

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
shuuuuut THe fuck uuuuuuup. Let them chop off their tits and dicks I dont give a flying ffuck
Stop indulging the dumb ass glowie intern that seeks trolling as a means of forum disruption. This whole thread is bait, the more we respond, the more the glowies win.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
Don't expect logic explanations from brain dead creeps that believe they're women trapped in men's body and call you a bigot for not letting them groom minors.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.