Issues with the transgender ideology (And wizardposting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Your gatekeeping is very gay and makes me want to shit up threads more than I did before. PepSiDawgwitcan
This is a vaporwave forum. If you go to general threads or current events threads and complain about "OmG I kEeP sEeInG pEoPlE tAlK aBoUt cUrReNt EvEnTs In ThEiR aPpRoPrIaTe PlAcE", then go to a different thread category, or, I don't know... stop looking at them.
I know I can technically just don't go to the "current event" section. The problem is that threads like this are tend to be the most active ones which gives the impression to outsiders that agora road is a "free speech anti SJW site" and attracts right wingers and conspiracy theorists, and the circle continues.
Also the fact that a portion of people these days don't venture beyond "what's new"

dorgon

Violently Peaceful
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
dorgon.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I posted a more nuanced take in a thread that was seemingly deleted, so here's my non-nuanced take.

1) Pre-pubescent kids have no real concept of gender and parents who claim to have a trans three-year-old 100% pushed that onto their kids. I am saying this as a parent with two young kids. Like, I'm pretty sure my three-year-old does not yet understand that men and women are functionally different, so how can he have a concept of being the wrong gender?

2) Nobody is pushing pre-pubescent kids to be trans in public schools. The ones who are coming out as trans are being supported by public schools, but in most those cases, I would guess the kid's home life is very troubled or there is some weird Munchausen type of thing going on where the parent wants the kid to be trans. I have a kid in public school, and it's literally never been brought up. Schools are not actively pushing random kids to be trans. If you think they are, you are mentally ill and need to get off the Internet.

3) Other than that, I don't care. Live your life how you want. Just leave me alone.

4) The fact that trans people make up such a small percentage of the population and yet this debate looms so large in public discourse is a sign a bunch of people on both sides who are obsessed with the topic are mentally ill, imo. Like, some people's inability to just drop it really is astounding. I'm pretty sure there are people that literally spend all their free time on the Internet either seething about the existence of trans people or seething about some minor perceived slight against trans people. Like holy fuck, just go play some Dr. Mario or watch Judge Judy or something.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

GhostBox

spook
Reaction score
Awards
Eh, there is not much to say about the issue.

The elites are creating an eunuch class to do their middle management, this shows progress is an illusion we are not all that different from how empires worked in ancient times. They are unstable, mentally ill people who are given the baseball bat to terrorize the normal folk.

I don't hate them, but I don't feel compassion for them. They have been dehumanized by the medical industry and media to be shock troops to keep the system going. On the bright side it just shows the system is simply evil. That brightens my day, at least it makes the shitty dystopia we call irl a little bit more interesting.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sketch Relics

Quiet Traveller
Reaction score
Awards
So...
View attachment 60865
... still has zero engagement outside of this thread, aside from liking two random status posts way at the bottom.​

This space is being demolished and turned into a thread for weiners.
:htdg::htdg::htdg::htdg::htdg::htdg::htdg::htdg::htdg:
Post your wieners.
The schizo side of me wants to post a pic of a trans-penis in response to this, but the much more rational side side of me says that i'll be banned if I do so.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.