It's so odd how people go every day without knowing you can smoke most plants they see

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This is something I looked into a lot when in my early teens when I couldn't get weed. You're not gonna get any worthwhile psychoactive effects from any of these but I guess if you like the taste then what the hell, smoking catnip and sage is pretty relaxing though. You'll find some interesting stuff here: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Naturally_occurring_sources https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Naturally_occurring_sources#Botanical_sources
1638822372100.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
This is something I looked into a lot when in my early teens when I couldn't get weed. You're not gonna get any worthwhile psychoactive effects from any of these but I guess if you like the taste then what the hell, smoking catnip and sage is pretty relaxing though. You'll find some interesting stuff here: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Naturally_occurring_sources https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Naturally_occurring_sources#Botanical_sources

I really used to like smoking stinging nettle. It was like smoking short lived cannabis leaf, but something uniquely its own on top of it. Some of these plants, would seriously benefit from quality/potency breeding programs like cannabis, to bring out the desired qualities. As it is, people seem to treat everything other than cannabis like it is exactly the same for every sample. I once had a batch of Mugwort, that was knock your socks off strong, but never could get that particular variety again. Shame really, cos it was a very unique experience.

Ditto with Hawaian Baby Woodrose seeds. Mostly they were crap, but whooo boy, the good ones were good!

Virtual Cafe Awards
I've been trying to get people pilled on smoking tea. It's a practice in parts of rural China that really needs to catch on. Usually white tea, but green works as well, it gives an energizing and calming rush, a similar ritual to tobacco but without the negative effects of nicotine.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mugen

Add roundness around my brows. lol.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
drive.google.com
I am in the belief of smoking what happens to want to be smoked, for growing around me. I will smoke it. What can I call it. Also, how to harvest mushrooms I see in the street for using, I saw some black caps I'd never forget again, yes, they were.
what do I do? can i smoke those, too, for argument's sake?

Virtual Cafe Awards

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I really used to like smoking stinging nettle. It was like smoking short lived cannabis leaf, but something uniquely its own on top of it. Some of these plants, would seriously benefit from quality/potency breeding programs like cannabis, to bring out the desired qualities. As it is, people seem to treat everything other than cannabis like it is exactly the same for every sample. I once had a batch of Mugwort, that was knock your socks off strong, but never could get that particular variety again. Shame really, cos it was a very unique experience.

Ditto with Hawaian Baby Woodrose seeds. Mostly they were crap, but whooo boy, the good ones were good!
That is a very good point. I was thinking of doing that with saffron because I've been wanting to test out the supposed psychoactive effects that safrole has and saffron is fucking expensive and sparse.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I've been trying to get people pilled on smoking tea. It's a practice in parts of rural China that really needs to catch on. Usually white tea, but green works as well, it gives an energizing and calming rush, a similar ritual to tobacco but without the negative effects of nicotine.
I'm going to have to try that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Tea smoking? Now that does sound quite based.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I just found out that you can order Tea cigarettes from China, Vietnam. Ordered four packs of green tea. Having done this before with hand-rolled - I would highly recommend everyone try it. Very relaxing & rejuvenating, similar stimulation & calming of nicotine without the tradeoffs of addiction. Especially if you're not a man & won't benefit from the estrogen suppressant effects of Nicotine.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I just found out that you can order Tea cigarettes from China, Vietnam. Ordered four packs of green tea. Having done this before with hand-rolled - I would highly recommend everyone try it. Very relaxing & rejuvenating, similar stimulation & calming of nicotine without the tradeoffs of addiction. Especially if you're not a man & won't benefit from the estrogen suppressant effects of Nicotine.
I'm curious as to how well that would go with catnip. I experimented with smoking catnip a few years ago and noticed a feeling like what you describe with tea cigs.

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm waiting for the weather to be nice so I can go back to my weekly mind clearing ritual of chilling out in the afternoon sun with the dog, some whiskey, and a cigar.

That works pretty well for me. Not so sure about throwing random plants into the mix.

Virtual Cafe Awards

FalseReality

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It claims Capsaicin is a deliriant. How do I get high off of my chillis?

Virtual Cafe Awards