• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

It's the end of the world as you know it.

WhiteSnake

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
And it has been the entire time.

I don't have much to say on this, so I'll try to keep it direct and to the point. We aren't waiting for the end of the world, we are at the end of the world. It has been the end of the world for many years now. The apocalypse has already happened, it just hasn't finished yet. But it will, and I predict it will do so very soon.

I thought maybe we would have five or ten more years of fake peace, but I don't think so anymore.

Some people typically have been able to ignore the symptoms of the apocalypse being present, because it did not necessarily effect them. Even a lot of people experiencing the apocalypse would normally ignore or deny it because they can still buy bread. As long as basic food and leisure have been available, they can ignore it.

We are getting however to a point where this will no longer be possible.

When the Kali yuga's symptom become fully present, it will be absolutely horrifying.

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks a lot for your very vague thoughts :BurgerTime:
So what do we do, knowing this?

Virtual Cafe Awards

WhiteSnake

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

I don't have much to say on this, so I'll try to keep it direct and to the point. We aren't waiting for the end of the world, we are at the end of the world. It has been the end of the world for many years now. The apocalypse has already happened, it just hasn't finished yet. But it will, and I predict it will do so very soon.

I thought maybe we would have five or ten more years of fake peace, but I don't think so anymore.

Some people typically have been able to ignore the symptoms of the apocalypse being present, because it did not necessarily effect them. Even a lot of people experiencing the apocalypse would normally ignore or deny it because they can still buy bread. As long as basic food and leisure have been available, they can ignore it.

When the Kali yuga's symptom become fully present, it will be absolutely horrifying.
The dharmic model of existence, and in truth most eastern wisdom traditions in general, posit that the world proceeds in cycles.

Dharmic religions call these yugas. Typically, when you hear yuga- you think of the universe as a whole. But yuga doesn't only apply to our universe. Yuga cycles have also been historically applied as a model for the way societies live and die. The social model is most common in Buddhism.

This is important here to note because it helps define what is meant when I say we are in the Kali yuga.

The Kali yuga, in its social aspect, is what happens when a society has decayed to the point that it can no longer be sustainable. it's the ongoing apocalypse.

So a Kali yuga, in the dharmic social theory, is the death of a society. We can say a society begins to die when its homeostasis is thrown off for whatever reason.

Now not all Kali yugas are the same. Some are worse than others. How bad a Kali yuga gets depends on how many people, how willing the society is, to adapt and try to maintain some kind of peace. An ideal Kali yuga will have a lot of grief still, but it would be manageable for the most part.

So we've established that a Kali Yuga is a social apocalypse.

We've established Kali yugas can shift in level of unhappiness.

What are the symptoms of a Kali yuga?

1. People in leadership roles (especially political) become increasingly malevolent and selfish. Malevolent politicians over-exploit rare natures, cause environmental damage, which results in subsequent famines.

2. Lust becomes out of control, since people are looking for any escape they can. Pedophilia and child sexual abuse become common place. With increasingly younger girls getting pregnant.

3. People no longer care about elders, especially their own parents. Old people wind up losing all their shit, if they've got kids and grandkids they effectively administer their estate. Elderly people are dependent and destitute simply because they're old.

4. Anti-intellectualism becoming common place due to malevolent political figures. Anyone intelligent is going to be seen as dangerous to the system, so people who are less smart but more loyal are shoved into positions of importance and power. This will reach a point where almost everyone in a role that's important, is completely incompetent. This effects in massive damage across all public and private sectors.

They can try reaching out to smart people to fix the issue, but theyre going to end up declining our of fear of punishment.

5. Judges/arbitrators/etc get stuffed with greedy people. This happens because malevolent politicians are doing everything they can to maintain power- so they fill roles like judges with the worst people they can.

These judges will take bribes from either side of anything. Whoever gives them more money or affluence will win. Authority figures judge crimes however they please.

6. Malevolent politicians cause the social order to completely disregard the idea of being moral. The average person has no choice but to associate with and depend on legitimately unwell and evil people for the sake of their reputation.

7. Spouses become increasingly selfish. Theyll look for short term and quick pleasures wherever possible, using their husband/wife as a living bank account.

8. People have to overwork themselves to satisfy the greed of evil leaders. All of their money and labor goes to supporting the ruling class. The society is in debt and people are starving.

9. Political leaders increase taxes to the point they're unmanageable. People wind up migrating to the country side to try and avoid taxation.

10. Lack of consistent rain and subsequent drought. Likely due to over harvesting rare natures and the society thus causing an unstable climate.

11. Religion and spirituality is turned into a business. People preach prosperity gospels, in exchange for money and assets being given to them. Real knowledge is also sold, but just as quickly lost because of it.

12. Increasingly malevolent people get out in charge of society. The more desperate the people are during these times, the more fervently they'll believe in the wicked politicians.

13. Society has reached such a state of abnormality, due to malevolent people and attitudes being normalized, that telling the truth becomes impossible as it is no longer valued. Knowledge goes out the window because it no longer has a place in the society. Actually learned people will be laughed at or outright ignored.

14. People become so lustful due to loneliness, they do anything to keep the spouse happy. They also marry increasingly younger.. the relationship becomes entirely transaction based. Meaning the older partner will give inordinate amounts of wealth/gifts/assets to the younger one in order to keep them. Relationships effectively become another job.

15. Weak and malevolent political figures become terrified of revolt, so they promote the uneducated into roles of power and authority. A fundamental Christian with no history of education could become secretary of education for example...

16. When society gets fucked enough, anyone who's learned and or has assets the state wants, will be punished and have their shit taken by the state (or people close to it).

These are all the symptoms of a Kali yuga laid out. It's not hard to see where they apply to globalized society now. But westerners, especially Americans, will be able to see this most apparently in their cultures.

This knowledge however should be especially important to those of us who have seen the rise and fall of the internet due to it's centralization.

The Internet is a microcosm after all.

Thanks a lot for your very vague thoughts :BurgerTime:
So what do we do, knowing this?
There's something I need to note here first before answering.

1. We are at the end of the era. Specifically, the end of the era of European protestant reformation styled thinking.

2. The age of scientism is dead.

You're asking me what to do? The simplest answer that is based in immediate objective reality is satyagraha. You need to pull out of the system completely and replace it with something better.

Many agora road users are already trying to do this with the internet, but it needs to be more than just that.

The more complex answer?

You need magic to save the world.

Doctor Dirck

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Damn not the
apocalypse has already happened, it just hasn't finished yet.
Into
The more complex answer?

You need magic to save the world.

On the bright side I've always liked Studio Ghibli movies so it's comforting to know I'm living in one apparently.

Here's some extended reading for those interested:
fc70494e37a5efb810dfe0cfab9a1b2f393244bbfe603ce696cd84b81edee56c_1.png

Reaction score
Awards

MFW I employ recycled dialectics, drawing from the foundations of books authored by everyday writers and Wikipedia, all in an attempt to appear more profound than my true self in an obscure forum. In reality, I'm just an individual from the suburbs grappling with depression and autism.

"did you know the kali yugerino is coming, i s soon, here now, is coming for sure, the end of the world as we know it, you know is today, Just read isaiah, he told me, my wife and my wife's boyfriend about it, the masonic jews globohomos are gonna kill us all, and the only way to save ourselves is using pagan icelandic magic that consists in introducing a phallic object in front of an old ass tree :SoyChamp:, "
Aww, Sweet! A Schizo Thread! | Know Your Meme

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Anti-Globalist Taskforce 8 "Florian Geyer"
Silver
Reaction score
Awards

You make a concern post about the imminent end of the world yet still have the audacity to mention the Kali Yuga at the end. When is the Kali Yuga ending? In 426,875 Years.

And for that matter nothing serious will happen at least in the next 5 years either. And I confirmed this clairvoyantly. Multiple times. And this what I see is always true. No Thermonuclear War, no pole shift, no nazis from space (unfortunately), no gods stepping down from the Olympus, no solar flash, no pandemic wiping us all out, etc etc.

No such thing will happen and "save us" from the jews or elites or illuminati or samsara or the deep state. Stop hoping for a end of the world and rather see that you man up and start changing shit yourself.

Virtual Cafe Awards

saintdinnah

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Want me to give you a little gold star for this eye opening information?
tumblr_mzu4wbPHV41rrnekqo1_1280.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

saintdinnah

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You make a concern post about the imminent end of the world yet still have the audacity to mention the Kali Yuga at the end. When is the Kali Yuga ending? In 426,875 Years.

And for that matter nothing serious will happen at least in the next 5 years either. And I confirmed this clairvoyantly. Multiple times. And this what I see is always true. No Thermonuclear War, no pole shift, no nazis from space (unfortunately), no gods stepping down from the Olympus, no solar flash, no pandemic wiping us all out, etc etc.

No such thing will happen and "save us" from the jews or elites or illuminati or samsara or the deep state. Stop hoping for a end of the world and rather see that you man up and start changing shit yourself.
>No such thing will happen and "save us" from the jews or elites or illuminati or samsara or the deep state.

Wait you don't know the cheat code? You can 100% save yourself from those hangmen rope gangsters.
Just play this:/
-. .. --. --. . .-. ... / - --- -. --. ..- . / -- -.-- / .- -. ..- ...
/:every morning and evening 24/7 to weaken their powers.

No Jew has ever jewed me after playing it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
2020 everyone thought was the end of the world. 2012 everyone thought was the end of the world. 1999/2000 everyone thought was the end of the world. And that's just in my lifetime.

Breathe, go touch grass, and know that it will [probably] be okay.
It is 0079. The world is ending.
It is 0500. The world is ending.
It is 1346. The world is ending.
It is 1600. The world is ending.
It is 1836. The world is ending.
it is 1942. The world is ending.
It is 1999. The world is ending.
It is 2012. The world is ending.
It is 2020. The world is ending.
It is 2024. The world is ending.
1706850135204.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

And I feel fine.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Antice

definitely having fun
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
antice.neocities.org
So a Kali yuga

We learned from experience that everything can and will reappear. That is our mind at work. The interesting part is when something evolves into a new thing/trend.

ANYONE WANTING DETAILS ON ANYTHING IN MY EIGHT PAGE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD EXPOSÉ LETTER, PLEASE SEND POST PAID ENVELOPE.

FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE.

bentoandstarchky.com/dec/rants