ITT games only you have played

Descarte Yee

The 4th musketeer
Reaction score
Awards
lupin-the-3rd-treasure-of-the-sorcerer-king-37b00282-37bd-4723-b174-cd409ff729c-resize-750.jpeg

Doesn't matter what time or platform, post em.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chen

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Being a huge fucking weeb means I've got a plethora of games most people haven't played.
Lost Travelers come to mind, since I never see this game mentioned anywhere. It's a time traveling adventure game along the lines of Time Hollow or Shadow Of Destiny. I honestly don't remember much about it though I played it around 2013 or earlier I think.
Cute girl protagonist, some crazy terrorist organization, crazy professor dude. good stuff
Time_Travelers_PlayStation_Vita.jpg

HNI_0013.JPG

HNI_0035.JPG
HNI_0008.JPG

Virtual Cafe Awards
Hikikomori Simulator. If you Google it, you'll find some results but none of those are the game I'm talking about. This would have been 11 or 12 years ago, but I briefly hung around this obscure alt Chan that was filled with a bunch of people who identified as hikikomori. Out of morbid curiosity I stuck around for a while (until their depression started to seep into me, which got to me finally leave that forsaken place). In any case, I remember one of the Anons there posted a little game he made that simulated being a Hikikomori. It always ends with the characters death, either through starvation or suicide. And it's up to you to get him to survive as long as possible.

It wasn't bad. It nailed the depressing vibe while still being engaging. I might still have a copy of it on my super old laptop. But I won't be able to access that anytime soon.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
My shitty RPG Maker game I made when I was 15, which unfortunately is now lost media. Never finished it and it used the free assets out the arse, but it had some charm to it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
It counts!
I literally only found out about it while it was in development because the voice actor for Grayson Hunt was Steven Blum, but I played the demo and found it surprisingly fun.

Virtual Cafe Awards

boywifefailure

eternally tired
Reaction score
Awards
Used to work at a game store and would come across the occasional random 3rd party NES game. This one sticks in my mind because I thought the cartridge was a pretty colour. My manager almost wanted to toss it because he figured it was junk lol.

Master_Chu_and_the_Drunkard_Hu_cover.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3578

I've never met someone irl who's played this, and considering the general age I think this board is, I doubt many/any of y'all have played this.

Socrates! An edutainment console from 1988. Apparently! This was floating around my Dad's place in the early/mid 90's. Almost definitely some discount closeout store buy. It was always a bit more of hassle to get connected and working - and the games were terrible.

But me n my sis liked the Johnny 5 looking robot. In a video game free Dad's House weekend. You had this when your Game Boy batteries died.

View: https://youtu.be/WmmS_lGpSaw

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Socrates.jpg
    Socrates.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 66
  • product-124868.jpg
    product-124868.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 75

s0ren