ITT Post Your Waifu(s): Let's Not Pretend You Don't Have One Edition

You can shitpost or be serious, I just want to have some fun.

Right now I'd have to say Ai Ebihara. What can I say, I have a soft spot for gyaru bitches.
Ai Ebihara1.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

cynthiune

DM me cool y2k / tiled desktop wallpapers
Reaction score
Awards
Hot take here. Mari is the only chick in the series that doesn't have a heaping pile of emotional baggage. I like a lady who's got her shit together and has some confidence. She won one of the greatest waifu wars of our time. Good job Shinji-kun.
mari01.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Trying to find a suitable waifu.
Used to be Lain from Serial Experiments Lain. I was her age at the time.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4436

What is a "waifu", really? As per its most contemporary use, a waifu is just an anime girl. It can otherwise something that is neither anime nor girl, if being cheeky is the goal. It has lost all connotations of waifuism, for its most common vocabulees prefer to direct their attentions to whatever flavor-of-the-month anime is airing this season. What was once sacred --or as sacred as something can be among NEETS-- is now a commonplace commodity. From an outsider's perspective, I, too, am susceptible to this, though I would refuse to use the term "waifu", myself; I would futher advise against ever using it in its plural form, "waifus", as I have seen it used before. Waifu is in origin not but archaic, Girugamesh-spouting (and gaming!) otaku-speak for the word wife. It, like the matrimonious root of its origin, is something that has not retained any sacrosanctity due to its social use. Then again, there was that one guy who married a DS game, and I still have yet to mention the concept of a daughterfu (a horrible term, by the way, if anything it should be closer to dottaru, ドッタル, perchance), so of course there will be outliers. Perhaps it was either by destiny or otherwise some calculating body which decided that waifuism would become subverted and lose its exoticism. As for me, sure I have a soft spot for them --observable by the current three of them on my profile-- but would I ever call any of them my wife?

no lmao

Anyways ignore what lies above this sentence cuz I'm just here to say that gyarus are groovy, and that you,
What can I say, I have a soft spot for gyaru bitches.
are groovy for having a soft spot for them.

Also, shoutouts to Mikuru from Haruhi, she has a wonderful singing voice

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Awards
You can shitpost or be serious, I just want to have some fun.

Right now I'd have to say Ai Ebihara. What can I say, I have a soft spot for gyaru bitches.
View attachment 42384
Sorry pal, but i'm full Takemi on this one, i dig goth chicks that can poison me.
1667626646153.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Shantotto

TTD Militia
Reaction score
Awards
I've had crushes on all sorts of cartoon women growing up. But anime wise, I can only think of two from when I was younger.

Summer of 2011, the nintendo 3ds got netflix and I began watching anime on my beloved aqua blue handheld while my parents were away for work. Looking back, its very odd how many harems I watched at such a young age.

Angol mois from sgt. frog
1667666464338.png

The white hair vampire lady from vampire rosario. Pink one is cringe.
1667666013569.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

redacted234

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry pal, but i'm full Takemi on this one, i dig goth chicks that can poison me.
A doctor with a choker, who is she, Dr. Herpes?!

I'm 3x years old. Shouldn't be indulging in pillowy waifu and I agree with L.Rhodes, better to call them best girl.

Kirie Goshima, from Uzumaki (Spoiler)

tumblr_p0m0m2S7iF1vy2tgqo8_400.jpg

- Hot but at the same time plain girl.
- Shy, wants to be alone, doesn't like attention.
- Loves her NEET boyfriend, feeds him, and gives him insane head (speculation).
- Having said that, won't leave her town, her family and her friends amidst a maddening spiral invasion.
- Makes her schizo boyfriend stay in cursed town, propelling him into being a *true* white knight master conspiracist. Properly rewards him with oral.
- Hipnotic spiraled asshole (spec).
- Endures torment and goes INTO the spiral to search for her parents.
- Doesn't abandon her boyfriend in the middle of madness. Bounds in his arms for eternity in the middle of the spiral.

There you have it, best MTV couple ever.

Last edited: