ITT Post Your Waifu(s): Let's Not Pretend You Don't Have One Edition

A compromise: I will accept being called an 'anthrozoophile'.
I do not wish to respect a man who seeks to become a well-indowed, bipedal, neon-coloured dog creature.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
7279cb017ec55392b1184033e0bfbf86.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Anime watcher or manga reader? If the former, yeah go get 'em chief!
Both. But I read CSM when it was still ongoing and since then have read firepunch and his oneshots.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, don't take credit for what I did

Also anthropomorphic animals aren't animals
Well, technically speaking, they are, the human species is an animal, an homo sapiens sapien, part of the hominids species, so if we are animals, there is a chance of 99.9% of an antropomorphic animal to be, well, an animal, the fucking name gives you the hint, einstein.

Indigo Wizard, the kind of person who cooms playing stellaris.
1667912692984.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Friend

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I have 72 waifus. Each and every one will be granted to me in heaven as 72 virgins, via the amazing power of Jihad. Inshallah.

cb55258bed42862b77436f4abc9c85bc - Copy.jpgdownload.jpg5040294b5017c059277b837f3622e0ca.png
  1. Tsumugi Kotobuki - She is super strong and could solo every other waifu in this thread and on this list, which is why she gets to be #1. Fun fact: Originally, in the dub her name was going to be changed to "Pongee Harpblow".
  2. Rei Ayanami - Way better than Asuka. Women shouldn't talk (especially anime girls, their voices are too high pitched and give me a headache), and Rei barely talks. Perfect.
  3. Jo'on Yorigami - She is actually really evil, but she is cute so it's OK.
  4. I got bored of making this list, if you want me to finish it message me i can't be asked at the moment i am trying to fill soda cans with concrete to make a hammer but it keeps falling on the floolr.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I have 72 waifus. Each and every one will be granted to me in heaven as 72 virgins, via the amazing power of Jihad. Inshallah.

View attachment 43050View attachment 43051View attachment 43052
  1. Tsumugi Kotobuki - She is super strong and could solo every other waifu in this thread and on this list, which is why she gets to be #1. Fun fact: Originally, in the dub her name was going to be changed to "Pongee Harpblow".
  2. Rei Ayanami - Way better than Asuka. Women shouldn't talk (especially anime girls, their voices are too high pitched and give me a headache), and Rei barely talks. Perfect.
  3. Jo'on Yorigami - She is actually really evil, but she is cute so it's OK.
  4. I got bored of making this list, if you want me to finish it message me i can't be asked at the moment i am trying to fill soda cans with concrete to make a hammer but it keeps falling on the floolr.
Awww Jo'on is cute, but tbh, i'm more of fan of her older sister (Shion)
Shion Yorigami Yorigami Shion GIF - Shion Yorigami Yorigami Shion Touhou -  Descubre & Comparte GIFs

1667920716205.png

1667920734321.png

1667920774418.png

Touhou Shion GIF - Touhou Shion Shion Yorigami - Discover & Share GIFs

Touhou LostWord] Shion's crying face  (You when the bullies stole and  destroyed your food) : r/touhou

Touhou - Jo'on and Shion by AuroraArtz on DeviantArt

YOINK | Touhou Project (東方Project) | Know Your Meme

Virtual Cafe Awards

Friend

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Shion is a poverty spirit that causes misfortune, shes no good. Also she probably smells bad, and her hair is too long. (no offense)
I love girls that are a disaster and smell bad ( which is quite ironic, because i'm obsessed with my own personal hygine, that is because i used to suffer from sinus, i got cured, but as a side effect my sense of smell is quite bad, i can only feel really strong smells, like gasoline or lemon for example) so i don't mind, and when naturally we go poor and we are in the cold we can use that hair as a blanket, you see pal, that's a shark mentality 2.0

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

RussiaSushi

Russia Sushi Delcious and Cheap
Reaction score
Awards
I know my profile is heavily durarara themed however Holo from spice and wolf is just to cute and based not to be my waifu!

Holo.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

harriet2020

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Who is this? It reminds me Kurisu, but I don't think that's who she is.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's Makima from Chainsaw Man, some run of the mill seasonal anime.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's Makima from Chainsaw Man, some run of the mill seasonal anime.
Not quite.
Fujimoto is an oddball for a mangaka considering his career, making more of a lateral entry into the business.
The trailer is with 14 million views also the most hyped I've seen people for an adaptation.
Fujimoto gets a lot of praise from other mangaka, especially for his one shots and CSM isn't really run of the mill either (which is probably why the hype for an adaptation was so big).

It got pretty huge over a short timespan and I know that this alone makes some people dismiss it but these are the same people who'd gush over firepunch when it was still "underground".

Virtual Cafe Awards