ITT: we post like internet normies

• Thread starter Punp
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 9843 times.

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Hey everyone! (Just my friends not the haters)

Today I saw a thread on Redɗit and applied the harshest comments therein to my real life even though I wouldn't ask any of these people to piss on me if I were on fire - why is my husband upset that I broke his PS3?

My mom posted her credit card number to a Facebook thread under a picture of my children tagged in front of their school because she wanted to buy jam from a neighbour. What a noob with her personal data am I right? DAE?
Why the fuck would ur mom do that bruv?

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I just heard a heckin kiddorino in my kiddo's class committed unalive by self-immolation. I was planning on driving my kiddo to the funeral but I heard from the concerned moms groupchat that the funeral is going to be at a church (yikes!) so I am keeping my kiddo home but he's crying about his friend unaliving. What should I do >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk? What if he goes and gets assaulted by the christofascists? AITA?
NTA sweaty, stick it to those bigots kween! SLAY

Virtual Cafe Awards

isolation suite

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
hello terry hope you are well........ i still have your tackle box in the garage and i was wondering if you wanted to come over and pick it up(any excuse to get away from the wife!!!! haha) :) look forward to your reply cheers, barry

Virtual Cafe Awards
"You look like a child's drawing of endorphin-eroded sadness that fell under the fridge and ate what it found there." - a Redditor posting with cheeto-flavoured fingers from their cum couch chasm.
I sense this is personal.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mauer

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
drive.google.com
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS "AGORA'S ROAD" FORUM... SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MY HOMOSEXUAL SON WOULD BROWSE... HEH.
ALSO, WHY DO PEOPLE ON THE 4CHAN KEEP CALLING ME A "WYNBAB"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
Dale "Big Man" McAllister
VIETNAM VETERAN
U.S. Navy 1972-1973 92G
"Mess with the best, die like the rest"
"If everybody is thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton (RIP)
'71 Camaro SS Tribute "The Intimidator"
'89 S10 Blazer
2020 Nissan Altima (The Wife's)
Dollars donated to Israel to date: $310,412.67

Sent from my Huawei 9 using Tapatalk.

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS "AGORA'S ROAD" FORUM... SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MY HOMOSEXUAL SON WOULD BROWSE... HEH.
ALSO, WHY DO PEOPLE ON THE 4CHAN KEEP CALLING ME A "WYNBAB"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
VIETNAM VETERAN
U.S. Navy 1972-1973 92G
"If everybody is thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton (RIP)
'89 S10 Blazer
Dollars donated to Israel to date: $310,412.67

What is a WYNBAB?

Virtual Cafe Awards

mauer

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
drive.google.com
What is a WYNBAB?
I HAVE NO CLUE BUDDY... THEY CALL ME THAT ALL THE TIME... THIS DOESN'T HAPEN ON THE HIGH ROAD...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VIETNAM VETERAN
U.S. Navy 1972-1973 92G
'89 S10 Blazer
I STAND WITH ISREAL...LIBS DONT EVEN STAND TO PISS!!!
;patriot:RIP COREY WILLIAMS 1986-2004 BRAVE WARRIOR WHO DIED DEFENDING AMERICAS FREEDOM IN IRAQ ;patriot:
Dollars donated to Israel to date: $310,462.67