ITT: we post like internet normies

• Thread starter Punp
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 9851 times.

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
"Support the current thing!"
"Pray for poor kids in Africa!"
"Black Lives Matter!"
"Racism bad!"
"I like dark humor but there should be boundaries in comedy!"
"I like anime/video games/manga/comics/cartoon but we should ban fanservice and every kind of outdated material!"
"No means no!"

Anything is possible don't give up you are going to make it life is a give god has a plan for you

:SoyChamp::SoyChamp::SoyChamp:
This but unironically.
Screenshot_20230308-162411_YouTube.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Hi stranger on the internet, I love you and people care about you. If you are going through a hard time, it will get better for you. I love you (as long as you're not a TERF or a racist or have an opinion different to mine or are critical of your sources in which case I hope you die).

Virtual Cafe Awards

Clockwork

Always running.
Reaction score
Awards
Hi stranger on the internet, I love you and people care about you. If you are going through a hard time, it will get better for you. I love you (as long as you're not a TERF or a racist or have an opinion different to mine or are critical of your sources in which case I hope you die).
Ummm, it's called being a fucking decent human being.

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone seen the little mermaid?? I CANT BELIEVE THEY MADE ARIEL BLACK, yet again Disney has gone woke, it's important that we cancel them for this one guys!! They ruined my favourite childhood movie (which I still watch once or twice a week btw) and now I cant look at the regular Little Mermaid without thinking about how they ruined it with their woke crap! SCREW YOU DISNEY!!!
Sign my petition on change.org if you want The Little Mermaid cancelled! only need 49 more signatures!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone seen the little mermaid?? I CANT BELIEVE THEY MADE ARIEL BLACK, yet again Disney has gone woke, it's important that we cancel them for this one guys!! They ruined my favourite childhood movie (which I still watch once or twice a week btw) and now I cant look at the regular Little Mermaid without thinking about how they ruined it with their woke crap! SCREW YOU DISNEY!!!
Sign my petition on change.org if you want The Little Mermaid cancelled! only need 49 more signatures!!
NOOOOOOOO :SoyU1::SoyU1::SoyU1::SoyU1::SoyU1::SoyU1: YOU ARE BEING R*CIST!!!11!! MODS!!! CANCEL THSI GUY

Virtual Cafe Awards

GothMonk

Intergalactic Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Awards
My pupper was so excited to go out and play today! Met my dog walking group and all of them were so floofy. Going to finish the day by watching Grey's Anatomy and drink some wine.

Stay awesome everyone!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Digital Cheese

Learning German Lets Gooooo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
digitalcheese.xyz
Only in Ohio fr fr no cap straight bussin'

Virtual Cafe Awards
we cant know anything for sure!
i am immortal because no one care about me!
everything is relative, which means history SURELY happened *like that*!

/s

Virtual Cafe Awards

Digital Cheese

Learning German Lets Gooooo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
digitalcheese.xyz
I like [brand] and I think they are my friend. If you don't like [brand] you are bad and obviously hate trans people. Similarly if you like [brand] you are killing trans people.
Yass queen slaaaaaay those evil transphobes

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
Introvert??? Autistic????? NeuroFuckYOU FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

Virtual Cafe Awards

Mew

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
did you just ask a question about trans people that wasn't subliminally supporting and propagating them? sorry, but i'm going to have to perma ban you from the subreddit. i'm sure you understand, after all in rule 1 it says that if you're not militantly and actively supporting every single aspect of LGBT without question then you're an enemy of the state and will be removed without warning. remember, we are inclusive and everyone is loved and valid, except you. go back to nazi germany, transphobe. mod out.

Virtual Cafe Awards