ITT: we post like internet normies

• Thread starter Punp
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 9668 times.

Itubaino

A moment of bliss isn't enough for a lifetime
Reaction score
Awards
A month late but this has been bugging me. I watched the half time performance with my LatinX friend and they hated on J.Lo and Shakira for their style of choreography and Shakira's move into "white mainstream" music and how it was inappropriate of J.Lo to use a stripper pole (not talking about if it family friendly or not) and in result promote her movie? What is bugging me - is that she could not see what a spectacular show those women put on and the lack of pride she should feel for 2 Latin women to take that world stage. I am not Latino. So I can only give my outside perspective on this. But I struggle cause I consider myself a feminist and did not see anything wrong with their performance. I grew up as a Latinophile (my apologies if the word insulted anyone) and watched Telenovelas religiously (Maria La Del Bario, Marimar, Rosalinda yaaaas come through Thalia) and Latin music. I've always seen Latin women (and men) as strong and sexy. This is not objectifying. I simply see the charisma and fire in your culture that I respect and celebrate. As I did for J.Lo and Shakira. And every woman on that stage. My LatinX people, were you not proud? Am I missing something?

The best Gringoposting+normieposting+cringeposting combo

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
:SoyChamp:LiterallyWho @itsAnobody
Y'all we need to do better, we need to make sure we're uplifting and empowering the voices of marginalized LGBTQIA+ Sentinelese people.
➥12.7k ♡14.8k

See the Tweet below for some LGBTQIA+ Sentinelese people owned businesses you should support!
➥8.6k ♡12.8k

Uppde-azz is a traditional Sentinelese butt plug business run out of the North Sentinelese Island by Tayn T'shute. The shipping times are slow but the quality is well worth it!!!
➥7.3k ♡10.2

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Y'all we need to do better, we need to make sure we're uplifting and empowering the voices of marginalized LGBTQIA+ Sentinelese people.
➥12.7k ♡14.8k

See the Tweet below for some LGBTQIA+ Sentinelese people owned businesses you should support!
➥8.6k ♡12.8k

Uppde-azz is a traditional Sentinelese butt plug business run out of the North Sentinelese Island by Tayn T'shute. The shipping times are slow but the quality is well worth it!!!
➥7.3k ♡10.2
day one of requesting :IAMINIMMENSEPAIN: is added to the reactions

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
➥12.7k ♡14.8k

➥8.6k ♡12.8k

➥7.3k ♡10.2
(OOC)Nice formatting

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
➥12.7k ♡14.8k
:RedWojak:ConservaWho @conservative5941
LEFTIST AGENDA, they BRAINWASH your CHILDREN in public schools with drag queen STORY time. this is what WRONG with the world, woke culture has gone TOO FAR. pedophile elite Hollywood. free thinkers, screenshot my comment before I get banned for FREE SPEECH. WE WILL RISE UP!!!1!
➥ 0 ♡ 1

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
:RedWojak:ConservaWho @conservative5941
LEFTIST AGENDA, they BRAINWASH your CHILDREN in public schools with drag queen STORY time. this is what WRONG with the world, woke culture has gone TOO FAR. pedophile elite Hollywood. free thinkers, screenshot my comment before I get banned for FREE SPEECH. WE WILL RISE UP!!!1!
➥ 0 ♡ 1
Emo-AzbW4AADsfG~2.jpg
ReelFisherman
@trucksANDtitties76
@conservative5941 Let's go Brandon! This economy sucks harder than Kamala

⚠ Independent fact checkers have determined the economy is better than ever and that there is no need to worry.
➥ Disabled ♡ Disabled

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it's so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i'm in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it's got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it's a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it's also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we're both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i'm fuckin JACKED man, i'm gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Virtual Cafe Awards
dni if:
- you don't support blm
- non-vegan
- transphobic
- homophobic
- ableist
- racist
- support cops (bcause acab)
- cishet
- male

i'm the nicest person in the world otherwise uwu but please don't offend me, mkay?

Virtual Cafe Awards

ZinRicky

Vapor Number & Data Guy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zinricky.tilde.team
Hey guys! This Sunday was awesome! My girlfriend and I went paragliding on the Dolomites. It's her present for me getting promoted at work, how cute! On our way back, we even stopped for the Mass in Treviso's wonderful cathedral — that's a whole new JC experience!

Virtual Cafe Awards