ITT: we post like internet normies

• Thread starter Punp
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 9648 times.

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Yeah, what's the short version? I didn't read any of that shit, what's going on in this post?

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
bigollady.jpg

Mermaid 27 - 12 miles away
Poly, pansexual. Single momma to two equally beautiful kids and NOT dtf. Where are the tall boys with boats at?
Triple vaxxed so save us both the time and don't swipe right if you're anti science. ‍♀️
Help a girl out $ladythicc95
OF: LadyThicc95

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
of course we should be installing dense public transport networks across vast expanses of rural and suburban land.
Dude, have you heard about solar roads? They're going to change the world. No more fossil fuels or dangerous nuclear power, in the future everything's going to be powered by expensive solar panels embedded in roadways that make them impossible to repair efficiently. I saw a YouTube video on the subject and it blew my mind so hard that I tweeted it to Elon Musk. He hasn't responded yet, but that's probably because he's too busy putting the finishing touches on his latest robot.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
r/wooosh

Virtual Cafe Awards

Indigo Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What is your favorite Seinfeld laugh track?

Did Jerma say twraans rights?

Uhhm, you don't like me skullfucking deceased rodents? Why do you care so much about what other people do with their penises?

black lives matter. if you disagree with our retarded political group then you literally deny that lives of black people matter and you are literally harboring a small town's population's worth of slaves in a secret cotton production compound miles under the surface of the earth.

Listen, honey, if you don't like this six-year-old wearing nothing but a bdsm harness as he twerks in front of the entire population of Los Angeles, I'm sorry about whoever hurt you, but that's not my problem and you should keep your hayte out of here

listen i better not have to explain again about how the child from Undertale is actually trans-genderqueer nullbulge cheesekin or i'm going to be very disappointed in you all

REDDITORS! WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALL YOUR SKIN WERE AS EROGENOUS AS THAT OF YOUR PENIS?!!!

THREAD LOCKED! I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN PEOPLE ON HERE SAYING JOHNLOCK ISN'T CANON FUCK OFF NAZIS YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

Virtual Cafe Awards

Indigo Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
:RedWojak:ConservaWho @conservative5941
LEFTIST AGENDA, they BRAINWASH your CHILDREN in public schools with drag queen STORY time. this is what WRONG with the world, woke culture has gone TOO FAR. pedophile elite Hollywood. free thinkers, screenshot my comment before I get banned for FREE SPEECH. WE WILL RISE UP!!!1!
➥ 0 ♡ 1
This but unironically

Virtual Cafe Awards

Indigo Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it's so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i'm in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it's got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it's a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it's also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we're both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i'm fuckin JACKED man, i'm gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!
This is a vintage copypasta

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
You know what, FUCK this website, I'm not coming back.

EDIT lol a lotta you are mad that I said I'm not coming back.

EDIT2 Damn you guys really want me to stay huh? But I've made up my mind I'm not coming back.

EDIT3 Maybe you guys are right. I did a lot of reading and maybe we need to change things about ourselves first. But next time I'm leaving I'm super cereal.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Indigo Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You know what, FUCK this website, I'm not coming back.

EDIT lol a lotta you are mad that I said I'm not coming back.

EDIT2 Damn you guys really want me to stay huh? But I've made up my mind I'm not coming back.

EDIT3 Maybe you guys are right. I did a lot of reading and maybe we need to change things about ourselves first. But next time I'm leaving I'm super cereal.
deviantArt

Virtual Cafe Awards

FreshSk8r

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
DAE just feel like they were like, I dunno, born in the wrong generation? Like me, I TOTALLY LOVE the 80s AESTHETIC like the vinyls and the cassettes and the MUSIC! I think I am the only kid who still listens to Take On Me and I FEEL like I was there even though I wasnt even born... Oh my gosh, arent I quirky All the girls in my grade are listneing to Taylor Swift and One Direction while im bopping to REAL MUSIC!!!!! Like the 80S and EVERYTHING about the 80s is AWESOME and EPIC!!!! Eveyrhting was soooooo much better back then, I'm tellin you chief, this is the most GUCCI songs, mines music taste is DOPE and Im so STOKED to learn more about the 80S like I LOVE THE 80S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
yet another example of how nordic countres are ideal. of course we should be installing dense public transport networks across vast expanses of rural and suburban land.

what? sweden exports tens of billions of dollars in petrolium oils annually?? my utopia wouldn't do that. you're falling for big oil propaganda. reported.
1669241397718.png

Virtual Cafe Awards