ITT: we post like internet normies

• Thread starter Punp
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 9847 times.

wot

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone seen the little mermaid?? I CANT BELIEVE THEY MADE ARIEL BLACK, yet again Disney has gone woke, it's important that we cancel them for this one guys!! They ruined my favourite childhood movie (which I still watch once or twice a week btw) and now I cant look at the regular Little Mermaid without thinking about how they ruined it with their woke crap! SCREW YOU DISNEY!!!
Sign my petition on change.org if you want The Little Mermaid cancelled! only need 49 more signatures!!
lmao im gonna give money to disney twice just to epically own you racists

(fuck capitalism btw)

Virtual Cafe Awards

scaldanon

The Rememberer of the Before Times
Reaction score
Awards
Fuck everyone who [isn't on my side in the culture war]. [Your politicians and media] are lying to you (but I am completely incapable of seeing how mine are lying to me.) I will blindly trust whoever belongs to [red tribe or blue tribe as long as they are the same one as me].

IF {blue tribe} THEN
Print "I'm not your therapist - do better"
IF {red tribe} THEN
Print "Find Jesus."
END IF

Hello Kitty says ACAB! Anyways donate to my cop dad's GoFundMe he just had surgery for a work related incident!

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Hey guys I'm differently abled with self diagnosed autism and I don't feel like working at the box factory this week or any other week but because my piece of shit country doesn't give me benefits for doing fucking nothing I've come to Twitter to beg for money here's a picture of me in my friend's wheelchair please send me cash on my gofundme and in return I'll draw you a picture in crayon please don't make me go back to the box factory, if you don't give me money you're literally killing me.

P.S. White people should give double.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
OKAY!!! THIS IS NOW A CAT THREAD! EVERYONE POST YOUR CATS AND WE'LL ACT LIKE THEY DON'T SMELL OF PISS AND IGNORE US! I'LL GO FIRST!

[that same fucking picture of a cat sitting everyone posts]

OMG IT'S SUCH A LOAF! LOOK AT HIS FEETS ALL TUCKED IN AAAHH IT'S A PERSON. IT'S A SURROGATE FOR MY REAL HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS. I'M IMPRINTINGGGGGG

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
OKAY!!! THIS IS NOW A CAT THREAD! EVERYONE POST YOUR CATS AND WE'LL ACT LIKE THEY DON'T SMELL OF PISS AND IGNORE US! I'LL GO FIRST!

[that same fucking picture of a cat sitting everyone posts]

OMG IT'S SUCH A LOAF! LOOK AT HIS FEETS ALL TUCKED IN AAAHH IT'S A PERSON. IT'S A SURROGATE FOR MY REAL HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS. I'M IMPRINTINGGGGGG
sanest transsexual.png

an actual post sent by a user from a linguistics discord I'm part of

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

4d1

net spelunker
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone! (Just my friends not the haters)

Today I saw a thread on Redɗit and applied the harshest comments therein to my real life even though I wouldn't ask any of these people to piss on me if I were on fire - why is my husband upset that I broke his PS3?

My mom posted her credit card number to a Facebook thread under a picture of my children tagged in front of their school because she wanted to buy jam from a neighbour. What a noob with her personal data am I right? DAE?
Trust me guys, it's all gonna get better!

(Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger! and the 1.5k updoots! wow!)

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
just check this >LINK< to see pages upon pages of internet normie posts

Virtual Cafe Awards

splashy

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
splashy.neocities.org
Yesterday, I met a guy that was looking to buy old computer hardware. What the hell is wrong with him? Why would he want to buy outdated pieces of garbages? I told him to throw the past aside and focus on the present and new tech. He got angry and left. I truly don't get how people can be so delusional and blinded by nOsTaLgIa.

Anyway, be sure to tune in tomorrow to see my collection of GBA games I recently bought for cheap on Ebay. Be sure to follow me to not miss my post.
Yeah. Why do people love Windows and Lineucks so much? That stuff is like sooooo stuck in the 90s. I got my new M2 Macbook today!!!!!!

Virtual Cafe Awards
(https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.php?threads/itt-we-post-like-internet-normies.4808/post-48510)
^ wow was smooth (like their sense of continuity and (not) contrariness)

I read comment section under YT video about "economic suicide"
They all agreed on how it is all bad and horrible (as video said), they even provided IRL example and possible whys you need useless titles for useless jobs and that it don't make sense either way
But nooo /Cyn no one like, spark revolution, change! It made me sad. "This is just how it is" hanged above those comments, "it WoRkS, why to change ThAt!" /Reffit contrariesos.

Basically "I hate this, so then, I need, you see, all the merch and shit out of hate!" (Not that THEY support the artist/thing, in THE END, bakas!!!)

Ah, this makes me to scream at the top of my lungs "what's going on (are you stupid or something)!?" (Lol here I sing XD)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Uh yeah my name is bitcoin.eth, I've been on this grind for about a year after the crypto stopped being cool but it just means that all those losers out there aren't gong to get rich like me. I'm so glad I was able to escape the wage slavery by being bullish with my diamond hands. Can't wait to bail and leave all my stuff with the bag holders. I'm eating soy paste, I have no real personality and my family is living in poverty because I spend every penny I get from my otherwise decently paying job on crypto, but eventually I'm gonna be so fucking rich.

Quit your wage slavery, sheeple, become unstoppable like me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Hi everyone! I just joined this forum from 4chan. The quality of discussion is much better here and I love how schizo and unstable it is based on what other people have said about it rather than my own experiences because I haven't bothered lurking yet.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
I honestly wonder if antivaxxers have the capacity for empathy or a sense of social responsibility. I don't mean that as a dig. I legit wonder if there aren't far more profound mental health problems with this type of person. It's a large segment of the population that is like that. It's something we need to find a solution to. The attitude that surrounds the lack of empathy, compassion and social responsibility is often accompanied by increasing levels of hostility, sometimes boiling over to violence. I wonder how many of these folks abuse loved ones behind closed doors.
We should just kill all the antivaxxers before they kill us to be honest. It is the kind thing to do.

Virtual Cafe Awards
We should just kill all the antivaxxers before they kill us to be honest. It is the kind thing to do.
neoliberal spotted
*shares my trash with hobo*
take that, cybergov fed!

Virtual Cafe Awards