ITT: We post vintage promotional pics of Cars from the late 60s to late 90s (2000s is fine)

wonderfullife

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I like 90s/00s era jap wagons.

1999_estate_jzs171,jzs175_03_b.jpg

1999_estate_jzs171,jzs175_04_b.jpg

1996_ea1w_20_b.jpg

A tv ad for the legnum, which is very over the top but fun.

View: https://youtu.be/BdMOdGEM9Bw?si=eYRWpozBwXTOAgCE

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yod

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I bought a 95' Chevy Lumina in 2015 after my old car died and I didn't have the money to buy something nicer.

It was a weird beater, but I truly loved that piece of shit. It kind of felt like driving around in a mid-90s rec room. I drove this thing hard for three years until I bought something new. The Lumina also had really weird marketing, Disney advertised it as their official company car. Much ado was made about it being a family sedan. Marketing for it definitely reflects that.

Miss you, Lumina. You truly asked nothing of me other than for the occasional car wash, gas, and an oil change like every four months.

2.PNG

1.PNG

1708616676631.png

Ross_Я

Slacker
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Also, a bit of the advertisement which I posted above in better quality. Unfortunately, the documentary I took it from doesn't have a full ad:

I'll also drop several gifs I have, since I do not have any other place else to drop them etiher way. This thread might as well be retro car general.

Burnout.gif
MMTRvLrE_o.gif
GTAVCS_jumpover.gif
NFSHS_Titan.gif
UwkqwVYl_o.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

Captain

CEO of America Online
Reaction score
Awards
I bought a 95' Chevy Lumina in 2015 after my old car died and I didn't have the money to buy something nicer.

It was a weird beater, but I truly loved that piece of shit. It kind of felt like driving around in a mid-90s rec room. I drove this thing hard for three years until I bought something new. The Lumina also had really weird marketing, Disney advertised it as their official company car. Much ado was made about it being a family sedan. Marketing for it definitely reflects that.

Miss you, Lumina. You truly asked nothing of me other than for the occasional car wash, gas, and an oil change like every four months.

View attachment 90591
View attachment 90589

View attachment 90590

The EuroSport version was dope AF

Virtual Cafe Awards