I've been obsessed with scambaiting

MoxxyWasHere

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
For the past week I've just been phoning in different scam numbers and wasting their time until they block me or they delete their number. Does anyone else do this occationally, like if you got phoned up by a scammer and you decide to pick it up and f*ck with them? Also just cuz I'm curious, y'all know any websites where I can find those fake windows popups? I used to find them in 123Movies but I haven't seen any recently.

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
For the past week I've just been phoning in different scam numbers and wasting their time until they block me or they delete their number. Does anyone else do this occationally, like if you got phoned up by a scammer and you decide to pick it up and f*ck with them? Also just cuz I'm curious, y'all know any websites where I can find those fake windows popups? I used to find them in 123Movies but I haven't seen any recently.
Same! If they call me I'll just see how long I can tie up the line. I had some indian lady call me on behalf of a reality speculation firm, asked if I owned some house (I don't, but said yes anyways.) They asked me about the condition and I said it was good aside from the blood stains from the triple homicide. She just kind of nodded and agreed and asked some more vague questions as I kept emphasizing the triple homicide, the blood, and most importantly, the ghosts haunting the property.

If I get drunk enough with my roommate occasionally we'll do general prank calls, so the skills carry over.

Virtual Cafe Awards