What's new

Jewelz Cotard - Reasons & Persons [ALBUM]

bedtimebunnage

Traveler
Awards
released today via bogus collective!

https://boguscollective.bandcamp.com/album/reasons-persons … hope you have a chance to enjoy

Virtual Cafe Awards
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Phosphorescence:
    I am currently learning German too, and man the hardest thing about that language is the grammar and word order
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    I've seen their writing and damn, thats a complete different way than spanish.
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    I am learning chinese and japanese (I know weird combination) and they love to overcomplicate their language by using the same symbols with diferrent meanings
  • Phosphorescence:
    Also, it's getting late where I am, but I recommend if you are interested in poetry, try (in lovely Spanish of course) Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia Lorca, Octavio Paz, and if you really want to see how far a poet can twist a language, try Cesar Vallejo, he's my favorite poet of all time
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    Oh I've read pablo neruda he is really good
  • Phosphorescence:
    Woah, you are brave but wise to learn those languages, imo China will become much more influential in global politics!
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    Yeah but tbh I prefer japanese 100x times, their way of speaking, their culture, and overrall their traditions are a direct magnet for my attention, I do like what I can get a hang on with japanese though.
  • Phosphorescence:
    Japanese culture AND literature is so amazing. Chinese culture is just so different, and VERY OLD (in a good way)
  • Phosphorescence:
    I'd like to be fluent in Japanese so I could one day read Yukio Mishima in his original
  • Phosphorescence:
    Anyways, I gotta go. I wish you luck on your language learning and with the poetry too! Make an account if you like this site too, I really like the vibes here =)
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    Totally! What I love is the value they give to honor, harakiri for example is what I consider to be a honorable death
  • (Guest) waterfall:
    same here man, was nice knowing you, gn!
  • Fat Tony:
    Long time no see everyone <3
  • (Guest) cranston:
    henlo
  • (Guest) cranston:
    how are the vapors 2nite
  • VirtualDepravity:
    :peepoBlanket: pretty nice :peepoBlanket:
  • (Guest) cranston:
    cozyOverAll
  • (Guest) cranston:
  • (Guest) cranston: