Journey to The Cannibal Cafe & Its Back ONLINE (With Screenshots)

(WARNING NOT SAFE FOR WORK)
dither_it_perroloco.png

Contrary to popular belief, Cannibal Cafe is not a hidden .Onion Site. It was a clearnet site back in 1994 – 2001 run by a cult leader named Perro Loco.

On the Cannibal Cafe's website, they have forums that were about men looking for men, men looking for women (the ideal: short, buxom, thin redheads) and women looking for men—very few posts, if any, were for women looking for women.

There were people who wanted to be eaten and people who wanted to do the eating. There are stories, artwork, and users seeking advice on the best to way to cook someone. "I am ready!" announced that the poster was prepared for slaughter. Entire threads were devoted to "human meat for sale fresh frozen." Email addresses were freely exchanged, with posters using handles like "Pigsl*t" and "Masochist Mr. Waye."

Interestingly enough, the site was shut down by the German authorities from DDOS attacks when one of the users named "Franky" met up with another user to eat and slaughter the user. I have looked through the website and took screenshots of their interactions below and I have translated what they are saying in google translate because I do not speak German so if it is incorrect blame Google.

Also, they have a "Human Livestock" section where Perro Loco would have pictures of females to be sold and used as slaves to be eaten. Some are actually do it voluntarily, like Perro Loco's own own daughter. I also included the screenshots down below.

HOWEVER, somewhere along the lines the Cannibal Cafe is brought back to life, and they rebranded themselves as Dolcettgirls

It seems much tamer than the old website. I have been browsing around their forum and it looks like all they do is larp and roleplay like cumbrains :SoyU2:. What it appears to me is now just a a simple fetish community, I dont know the psychology in cannibalism and I may never know but that ends the chapter of the internet's infamous Cannibal Cafe forums.

I found an interesting image of this Mister Perroloco
Mayor-2.jpg
Mayor-1.jpg

Of course that is just for entertainment purposes only and a historical archive of the early wild west of the internet.

Here is a link to the archived version of the website.
http://web.archive.org/web/20020805154156/http://www.necrobabes.org:80/perroloco/forum/ccforum.html

Just so you know before you click on the link it will automatically download a music file called StairwayToHeaven.MID it doesnt do anything to harm your computer though.

Hers is their new website https://forum.dolcettgirls.com

Screen-Shot-2020-05-28-at-12.05.43-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-28-at-12.06.49-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-28-at-12.07.40-PM.png

livestock_application-steph-1.jpeg

COW-Ashley.jpg

CowChelsea.jpg

prophet_2.jpg

This is their new website
Screen-Shot-2020-05-28-at-12.26.19-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-28-at-12.26.41-PM.png

I'm only aware of this website because of the Rammstein song :)
"Mein Teil" (German for "My part" or "My share", slang for "My penis") is a song by German Neue Deutsche Härte band Rammstein. It was released as the lead single from their fourth studio album, Reise, Reise (2004), on 26 July 2004. "Mein Teil" attracted controversy in Germany; the media dubbed it "Das Kannibalenlied" ("The Cannibal-Song") due to its lyrics referring to the Armin Meiwes cannibalism case, which helped to boost it to second place in the German music charts after its release in early August 2004
Looking for a willing volunteer, Meiwes posted an advertisement on the then-active website The Cannibal Cafe (a defunct forum for people with a cannibalism fetish). Meiwes's advertisement stated that he was "looking for a normally-built 18- to 25-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed."[2] Bernd Jürgen Armando Brandes, an engineer from Berlin, answered the advertisement in March 2001. Many other people responded to the advertisement but backed out; Meiwes did not attempt to force them to do anything against their will.[3][4][5]

The two made a videotape when they met on 9 March 2001 in Meiwes's home, in the small town of Wüstefeld, west of Rotenburg an der Fulda, showing Meiwes amputating Brandes's penis (with his agreement) and the two men attempting to eat it together. Before doing so, Brandes swallowed twenty sleeping pills, and a bottle of cough syrup, likely causing an effect of slowed breathing and extreme tiredness. Brandes initially insisted that Meiwes attempted to bite his penis off. This did not work, and ultimately, Meiwes used a knife to remove it. Brandes apparently tried to eat some of his own penis raw but could not, because it was too tough and, as he put it, "chewy". Meiwes then fried the penis in a pan with salt, pepper, wine, and garlic; he then fried it with some of Brandes's fat, but by then it was too burnt to be consumed. He then chopped the penis up into chunks and fed it to his dog.[1] According to court officials who saw the video (which has not been made public), Brandes may already have been too weakened from blood loss to eat any of his penis.

Meiwes then ran Brandes a bath, before going to read a Star Trek book, while checking on Brandes every fifteen minutes, during which time Brandes lay bleeding in the bath. Brandes continued to drift in and out of consciousness before finally collapsing again. After long hesitation and prayer, Meiwes killed Brandes by stabbing him in the throat, after which he hung the body on a meat hook. The incident was recorded on a four-hour videotape. Meiwes dismembered and ate the corpse over the next ten months, storing body parts in his freezer under pizza boxes and consuming up to 20 kilograms (44 lb) of the flesh. According to prosecutors, Meiwes committed the act for sexual pleasure.[6][7]

Ah, and how could I forget!

Season 2, Episode 3 of the sitcom The IT Crowd, titled "Moss and the German", parodies the Meiwes case. The character Maurice Moss, thinking he is answering an advert for a German cookery course, ends up in the house of an aspiring German cannibal, where the error is revealed, the fault lying with the man's poor grasp of the English language when writing the advert.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Now why in the hell would this man eat his own daughter? How do people turn this way, was he just molested a ton as a kid?
I dont even think its even his daughter or if he even have kids. Just a sick fetish LARP

Virtual Cafe Awards
I wonder how large the genuine world for human flesh is. There has to be an Epstein of cannibalism, but who? Where? Certainly not here, someplace more secret, with more discretion.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
このサイトの人気がピークに達したときに私が生きていて、インターネットを使っていたと考えるのはかなり奇妙です。

人食い.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Nostalgic2000s

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
このサイトの人気がピークに達したときに私が生きていて、インターネットを使っていたと考えるのはかなり奇妙です。
それは本当に奇妙です

PS: あなたはクールです :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

The Long Serpent

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I can't wait for the tik tok kids to hear about this ten years later and freak out!

Seriously, though, I love this forum for giving me my semi-weekly dose of morbid reality.

Virtual Cafe Awards

CapnGreenGenes

Jack Ass of All Trades
Reaction score
Awards
In California there is a somehow legal Restaurant called Canibal Cafe its owned and operated by Mark Zuckerberg's sister in Law they serve human meat to the rich and famous

Virtual Cafe Awards

notetoself

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
In California there is a somehow legal Restaurant called Canibal Cafe its owned and operated by Mark Zuckerberg's sister in Law they serve human meat to the rich and famous
Sauce on this? can't find anything. Wouldn't be shocked if the ultrawealthy had something like that; it's already proven they've been involved in just as heinous behavior

CapnGreenGenes

Jack Ass of All Trades
Reaction score
Awards
Sauce on this? can't find anything. Wouldn't be shocked if the ultrawealthy had something like that; it's already proven they've been involved in just as heinous behavior
i guess i was wrong its actually called the Cannibal Club.....its real though https://www.cannibalclub.org.....check out the faq on where they get their meat KEK

Virtual Cafe Awards

notetoself

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
i guess i was wrong its actually called the Cannibal Club.....its real though https://www.cannibalclub.org.....check out the faq on where they get their meat KEK
Haha, come on. Why would a group of elites running a restaurant for cannibals operate a clearweb site that explains their operation in minute detail? Complete with a staff page? Did get a kick out of the site though, someone must have had fun writing it

Masonna

Ejaculation generator
Reaction score
Awards
iits real though
3/4 of the people on the staff page are represented by stock photos. None of them are real. The only legitimate thing on the site is Diamanda Galas, whose career is based on shocking, disquieting, and disgusting people. Basically, I think you've been worked.

CapnGreenGenes

Jack Ass of All Trades
Reaction score
Awards
Haha, come on. Why would a group of elites running a restaurant for cannibals operate a clearweb site that explains their operation in minute detail? Complete with a staff page? Did get a kick out of the site though, someone must have had fun writing it
i mean ive seen various celebrity social media posts from over the years of them at events at a place of the same name...chrissy teigan had a few photos before her making her shit private then mass deleting 60k twitter posts alone in the span of days during the pizzagate saga

Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
i mean ive seen various celebrity social media posts from over the years of them at events at a place of the same name...chrissy teigan had a few photos before her making her shit private then mass deleting 60k twitter posts alone in the span of days during the pizzagate saga
Common is the theme of flaunting their seemingly unbelievable acts in the open. Some comments I've seen suggest that it's simply part of the thrill but I've also seen opinion that it has more do with some sort of argument in that, if done openly or admitted to, it becomes acceptable. I think it was tied to expectations or practices in relation to worship or honor of moloch but I can't recall exactly. It may have been Mouthy Buddha who had elaborated on this during his series on child trafficking.

Virtual Cafe Awards