July 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 4189 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
なんて楽しいアルバムでしょう。以前のリリースの多くと同様に、特定の雰囲気とムードを作り上げます。未来の街を彷徨い、住民と話をし、ランドマークを知るような気がします。特徴的なストレッチもここでフルに発揮されます。

私はあなたがここで混ぜる驚きも好きです。ノベルティはとても楽しいです、そしてあなたは各エントリーにたくさんの多様性をもたらします。各曲は簡潔で短い俳句です。これらの歌は彼らが言いたいことを言い、そして次の歌がそのメッセージを与えることができるように去ります。ステレオ作品もいい感じです。高品質のヘッドセットでアルバムを聴く人として、ステレオの効果は常に注目され、高く評価されています。あなたが推測し続ける非の打ちどころのないミックス。

オーディオを切り刻む方法は、小さな不具合や欠陥に満ちたアルバムカバーに対応しています。私たちの世界は不完全です。あなたがあなたの音楽で提示する世界は不完全です。前回のアルバムからシームレスに引き継ぐ面白いテーマです。もちろん、このアルバムはもっと遊び心があります。

これを試してみてよかったです。全体にたくさんの楽しいエフェクトとサンプルがあります。あなたが曲を作る方法は私にジョナサン・バウエルズを思い出させます、彼はまた彼のオーディオをたくさん切り刻みました。
View attachment 5625
Holy shit dude. You are so good at writting and you picked out alot of the little stuff I that i did and didn't think was going to be noticeable. Thank you so much for your kind words they are always appreciated and are a joy to read, like i said you are talented with words. So yeah i got a tear or two in my eyes while reading this, good tears tho. Thank you.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

My first full-length album released on Friday. Vaguely influenced by the experience of the pandemic creating a longing for the way things were but can never really be again. Musically, a variety of influences here from mallsoft to VGM.

私はこれらのトラックのほとんどにクリーンで鮮明な品質が好きです。すべてのメモは適切に配置され、物事を新鮮に保ちます。これは私にレトロなグルーヴアルバムのいくつかを思い出させます。過去の幸せな思い出。暖かい日には公園でぶらぶらし、最新の雑誌をチェックし、夕方には新鮮なピザを食べます

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

if anyone is interested in my old memoryhead stuff, I'd recommend downloading soon from the bandcamp link in my sig. all MH stuff will be going private, for the time being. kind of a disney vault situation. they'll come back someday, but for the time being, I want all attention on Opt

$1.05 for all 7 memoryhead releases, plus the first opt single. good deal. get it while you can :)

naa

My first full-length album released on Friday. Vaguely influenced by the experience of the pandemic creating a longing for the way things were but can never really be again. Musically, a variety of influences here from mallsoft to VGM.

this is so good!!!! :pepeDS: you can definitely tell there's a variety of influences but they're all cohesive, and merged to create a unique, cool album.

FlangerFobia

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

素晴らしいもの。ドラムマシンは安定していて、ベースはポンピングしていて、楽しい夜のためのすべてのレシピです。

これはパーティーを盛り上げるようなアルバムです。この新しい岩の方向は間違いなくあなたにぴったりです。これはシンセロックに対して、ブラックサバスがヘビーメタルに対して行ったことを行います。それはそれを芸術の形に高めます。新しいトラックはそれぞれ、最後のトラックよりも激しく叩き、進行はゆっくりと上昇します。ここで優れた構成。

これは驚異的です。それを続けてください。

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

素晴らしいもの。ドラムマシンは安定していて、ベースはポンピングしていて、楽しい夜のためのすべてのレシピです。

これはパーティーを盛り上げるようなアルバムです。この新しい岩の方向は間違いなくあなたにぴったりです。これはシンセロックに対して、ブラックサバスがヘビーメタルに対して行ったことを行います。それはそれを芸術の形に高めます。新しいトラックはそれぞれ、最後のトラックよりも激しく叩き、進行はゆっくりと上昇します。ここで優れた構成。

これは驚異的です。それを続けてください。
wow thanls. be sure to spread the word :)

also, Cruisin' 2 is in the works ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd never been exposed to Snowpunk before you started posting it here, and I really enjoy your Snowpunk releases! They're very unique sounding, and I think it's interesting to hear music that's winter-themed but not at all festive. It feels like something new and special. I really enjoy how haunting this track is.
Ayyyyyyyye. This is dope right here.
私はそれが少し夢のような雰囲気を持っていることに同意します。ここの音の中には、あるノスタルジックな周波数に達するものもあれば、孤独な夜に怒ったオオカミの群れのように聞こえるものもあります。いつものように、このトラックはとてもクールです。対応するグラフィックも雰囲気があります

Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate it!! :kawaiiNacho:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.