June 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 4666 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the June 2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:JahySmug: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:JahySmug: If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:JahySmug: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted.
giphy-4.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards
apathy 44 is now available on Bandcamp and will soon be available for streaming.
This work is a bit more experimental, I have recently returned and I am trying to find what sound suits me best.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
So, on June 6th I'll be shipping out to BCT (Basic Combat Training) for the rest of the summer. Therefore, this is the last thing I'll post for awhile. Enjoy.

View: https://jadeddreams.bandcamp.com/album/goodbye-to-a-world

うわー、これはかなり良いです。そのアコースティック ギターと静けさは、これらの曲に方向性と目的に満ちた素朴な感じを与えます。間違いなく、誰かが戦闘状況に陥ったときに聞くような刺激的な音楽です。最近、ツインタワーの襲撃に関するマイケル・ムーアのドキュメンタリーを見ました。彼は、戦争に従事している当時、アメリカ兵が聞いていた音楽を示しています。彼らが聞いていることはかなり面白いです

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
apathy 44 is now available on Bandcamp and will soon be available for streaming.
This work is a bit more experimental, I have recently returned and I am trying to find what sound suits me best.

カバー アートは、ここで行われていることを反映しています。シックなシンセ、脈打つビート、サイバーパンクにインスパイアされた夢の世界。この種の強烈なエレクトロニカは、昔の技術マニュアルで聞いていたものを思い出させます。

Virtual Cafe Awards

1999KB

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
So, on June 6th I'll be shipping out to BCT (Basic Combat Training) for the rest of the summer. Therefore, this is the last thing I'll post for awhile. Enjoy.

Yooo I really like this. I think it would be so cool to listen to this on a long road trip or something. I love the sample selection and how you mixed it all. If there was one thing I would change it's to lower the bass just a tiny amount. I like how chaotic it gets but it's a tiny tiny bit too muddled together for me. It sounds great either way so I wouldn't worry about it at all. Great work

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Here's a stupid track I worked on. It's really weird and I really don't think it sounds good at all but for some reason i'm kinda charmed by it. i like the part at around 2:10 tho. let me know what you all think.

はい、このトラックには奇妙な魅力があります。バックグラウンドでのボーカルは本当にカリスマ的なキックを与えてくれます。ニンジンに関するあなたの以前のアルバムを見てみると、あなたにはこのようなものを生み出す技術的な専門知識があると思います。エキセントリックだが圧倒的ではない。深夜にスープを作りながらかけるような曲

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

A return (for me) to a little more guitar centric music. Love me some jazz fusion lately, so that influence is probably gonna be coming through on the next few releases.

View: https://memoryhead.bandcamp.com/album/temptation

Bike Shorts: Gils with nice legs wearing bike shorts when working out...hello?

Ponk: I was typing something and misspelt "pink" and thought Ponk looked/sounded cool

There Was A Time: A song about nostalgia. There was a time when you were sad, a time when you were happy, a time when you loved someone, a time when you hated someone, a time where you were care-free, a time where you may have been homeless...this is about a specific time for me, but you can interpret it however you want to your own life

The Girl From Love Valley: Just a ballad about someone I knew/know. wanting to get back into a guitar centric composing again

Nothing Left But A Stone: A rewrite of an old song of mine. The title is a line I really like from a cool song. kudos if anyone can name the song :)

Unrecognizable Room: ever waken up in a room and for the first second or two you're completely lost and confused about where you are? Made sure to include a VW song on here so I don't abandon or alienate my audience with a pur guitar album lol

Last edited by a moderator:

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
A return (for me) to a little more guitar centric music. Love me some jazz fusion lately, so that influence is probably gonna be coming through on the next few releases.

Ponk: I was typing something and misspelt "pink" and thought Ponk looked/sounded cool

There Was A Time: A song about nostalgia. There was a time when you were sad, a time when you were happy, a time when you loved someone, a time when you hated someone, a time where you were care-free, a time where you may have been homeless...this is about a specific time for me, but you can interpret it however you want to your own life

The Girl From Love Valley: Just a ballad about someone I knew/know. wanting to get back into a guitar centric composing again

Nothing Left But A Stone: A rewrite of an old song of mine. The title is a line I really like from a cool song. kudos if anyone can name the song :)

Unrecognizable Room: ever waken up in a room and for the first second or two you're completely lost and confused about where you are? Made sure to include a VW song on here so I don't abandon or alienate my audience with a pur guitar album lol

ギターのリフとクールなビートが引き出された、クラシックなメモリー ヘッドのように聞こえることに私は同意する傾向があります。私が知る限り、これらの曲はジャジーよりもロック志向が強いです。派手すぎないビーチで、いろんな立場の人が集まっているような気がします。表紙のフォントもこのモチーフを連想させます。クラシックロックっぽい

各トラックには独自のフレーバーがあり、それを感じさせます。これらのコード進行は記憶に残るものであり、他の人よりも目立つようにするために重要です。どの曲も長すぎることはありません。バイクに乗ってピクニック スポットまでリラックスするこのワイルドなメドレーで、訪問者を歓迎しているように感じます。このアルバムは、ビキニ シーズンやビッグ ミリオンからの自然な進化によく似ており、リサとはあまり関係がありません。そんな可能性を秘めたアルバムです。メモリーヘッドのカタログでは、良いことしか見えません。カジュアルなリスナーは、これを本当に楽しみにしています

まだお持ちでない場合は、これをチェックしてください。誰もが革とジュエリーを身に着けている古い映画へのエキサイティングな旅と同様に、いくつかの驚きに参加しています。

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

ギターのリフとクールなビートが引き出された、クラシックなメモリー ヘッドのように聞こえることに私は同意する傾向があります。私が知る限り、これらの曲はジャジーよりもロック志向が強いです。派手すぎないビーチで、いろんな立場の人が集まっているような気がします。表紙のフォントもこのモチーフを連想させます。クラシックロックっぽい

it is definitly an homage to Black Sbbath's Vol. 4 album cover.

各トラックには独自のフレーバーがあり、それを感じさせます。これらのコード進行は記憶に残るものであり、他の人よりも目立つようにするために重要です。どの曲も長すぎることはありません。バイクに乗ってピクニック スポットまでリラックスするこのワイルドなメドレーで、訪問者を歓迎しているように感じます。このアルバムは、ビキニ シーズンやビッグ ミリオンからの自然な進化によく似ており、リサとはあまり関係がありません。そんな可能性を秘めたアルバムです。メモリーヘッドのカタログでは、良いことしか見えません。カジュアルなリスナーは、これを本当に楽しみにしています

gogi93

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

I think this develops really nicely, has a good emotional arc, and is the right length for the concept. Great job!

Interesting idea of doing a..."double single" with two different tempos? I think personally I prefer the sound of ᴷⁱʷⁱ.ᴮᴬᵀ, but maybe apathy 44 just leaves me wanting a bit more! :D: Well-produced and good developmental arc.

Here's a stupid track I worked on. It's really weird and I really don't think it sounds good at all but for some reason i'm kinda charmed by it. i like the part at around 2:10 tho. let me know what you all think.

Nice! Layering a very aggressive (in my opinion) bassline under more classically-inspired vaporwave, works well and has character. Maybe a bit dry/sample rate almost sounds a little too good in my opinion? Not a deal breaker for me, cool stuff!

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of distorted electric guitar in vaporwave...but you're doing it well, so who cares? I think this album really handles the fusion in a balanced way and blends it with some nice utopian vaporsynth flavor that makes it really palatable. Really loving the snare on Unrecognizable Room!

Virtual Cafe Awards

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards

dont be too hard on yourself bruv this absolutely slaps, unique juxtapositions and a soupy mix! bring your stuff to bandcamp :B

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of distorted electric guitar in vaporwave...but you're doing it well, so who cares? I think this album really handles the fusion in a balanced way and blends it with some nice utopian vaporsynth flavor that makes it really palatable. Really loving the snare on Unrecognizable Room!
I appreciate the kind words and am glad to be validated in my guitar playing! every time I put guitar on a track I always question if it fits and sounds organic like it belogns, or if it sounds like I'm forcing it where it doesn't go

I was very proud of the mix on Unrecognizable Room, so I appreciate the positive words there :)

I am very glad this is still vapor-y enough for you guys. Every release I feel strays a little further from vaporwave TM, and I always question if it's VW for you folks, dreading the day that I get a stream of posts saying "why are you posting this here, this isn't vaporwave", but you guys just keep lifting me up! I hope the support continues even if I stray away from strict vaporwave in the future

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I appreciate the kind words and am glad to be validated in my guitar playing! every time I put guitar on a track I always question if it fits and sounds organic like it belogns, or if it sounds like I'm forcing it where it doesn't go

I was very proud of the mix on Unrecognizable Room, so I appreciate the positive words there :)

I am very glad this is still vapor-y enough for you guys. Every release I feel strays a little further from vaporwave TM, and I always question if it's VW for you folks, dreading the day that I get a stream of posts saying "why are you posting this here, this isn't vaporwave", but you guys just keep lifting me up! I hope the support continues even if I stray away from strict vaporwave in the future
Hey bro, there's a reason why this meme exist, we aren't >>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk costanzayeahrightsmirk
20200715_151821.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Amethyst

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the June 2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:JahySmug: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:JahySmug: If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:JahySmug: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted.
View attachment 3798

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

VirtualDepravity

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys, I just uploaded the first track i made, that i thought is listenable, if you've got the time to listen to it, please leave feedback, advice on mixing and mastering is especially welcome and if you don't like something in the song, don't be afraid to tell me I'm a newbie producer and I'm well aware that it takes time to learn something like this.

In this track I tried to use as few sampling i could, my goal is to make Vaporwave with as little sampling as possible :)

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-222051964/crystalcave

(I will post feedback on the other songs in the thread soon, but i have an exam tomorrow, I'm sure you guys already posted some of my future favorites <3)

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys, I just uploaded the first track i made, that i thought is listenable, if you've got the time to listen to it, please leave feedback, advice on mixing and mastering is especially welcome and if you don't like something in the song, don't be afraid to tell me I'm a newbie producer and I'm well aware that it takes time to learn something like this.

In this track I tried to use as few sampling i could, my goal is to make Vaporwave with as little sampling as possible :)

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-222051964/crystalcave

(I will post feedback on the other songs in the thread soon, but i have an exam tomorrow, I'm sure you guys already posted some of my future favorites <3)

私はこのトラックが好きで、そこからレトロなサイエンス フィクションの雰囲気を取り入れています。私はサンプリングが重要であり、これが何らかの兆候であるとすれば、あなたはミキシングに自然であると主張します。サンプリングしてみてください。最小限の処理で、オリジナルで新鮮なサンプル サウンドを作成できます。

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.