Jussie Smollett has been sentence for his fake hate crime

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
For those of you that don't know or forgot that Jussie even existed. He's the Empire actor that staged a hate crime in Chicago with 2 Nigerians in hopes in garnering sympathy and higher pay from his job. He's just been sentence to 150 days in jail and probation. Jussie has connections to high places like the first lady Michelle Obama and many other politicians.
Here's the link to the livestream

View: https://youtu.be/FMICd-5X-GM

Virtual Cafe Awards
Oh good, 150 days. Probably after 25 days fucking around in Shady Sands and Junktown, I should be able to reach The Hub and find some merchants to extend that sentience time then. :lainDance:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Need a deep dive from an Agora user as to why and how the fuck he ever thought any of this was some kind of master plan. To achieve what? He's still acting incredibly defiant of the whole thing being fake. Maybe he's just a schizo drama queen?
He did it for brownie points and probably to incite some racist movement or riot I'm guessing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jill Stingray

Cyberpunk Bartender
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
No idea why he didn't give up the whole "racist riot" idea after Dave Chappelle pretty much destroyed him/showed how the majority of black people saw through the bullshit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124

All I can assume really is that he was mostly trying to invoke the more emotional/Volatile groups of people that not only includes parts of the Black-American demographics but also from other polarizing peoples and movements as well.

You know the types,
the stupid white pencil-neck progressives (or Liberals though in my personal opinion they are FAR from actual Liberalism) who are guilty of not having the right amount of melanin content in their skins and think they have to "undo" everything what their ancestors did.

To the Black Lives Matter movement who largely have ignored the Black-on-Black crime statistics and instead focuses on White-on-Black crime and claim all Policemen (regardless of race somehow) are EEEVVIILL and need to be defunded. Makes me wonder when will people realize that the BLM movement had done nothing, but harm and its founders do not care for the supporters and only for their money (so much for being a marxist amirite?)

To the ANTIFA/SJW movement who are like BLM and only seek to destroy for whatever petty hatred (that they never had) they had eaten from their professors whom only care about siphoning off them and their family's money and think lashing out their emotions on innocent bystanders is the best type of medicine and like the BLM, they do not care about the community they go after, they have no value and force people not to value their communities.

As I said, he did just to incite violence and encourage this romantic idea of a revolution against "the establishment" which honestly lost meaning to me due everyone, both left and right, throwing it around like buzzwords. Honestly, I think people like him and the ones I just listed above have just stopped seeing people as people and instead see them labels that are a part some collective group (collectivism!) which in the subject of race; it's actually a racist view of people!

PS: if that dumb revolution ever happen, it'll be like the French revolution all over again... or Red October followed by the great purge.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Nobody's brought up his crazy ending tangent yet? (3:00 in especially)

View: https://youtu.be/LlZAcqdI1KI

Sentence is too light, for a faked crime the charges should be as severe as the real thing would've been for a potential perpetrator. He's going to have a very cushy 150 days no doubt, which might be to some of his personal dismay since he'll miss out on the group showers... but hopefully his career is done for good after this.

Some poorly aged Tweets from Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris on all this. When is Twitter going to hit them with a "fact check/misinformation label?"

Virtual Cafe Awards

trick

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I originally thought it was 3 years. Anyways his rep is destroyed and will learn a lesson
The only thing anyone will learn from this is to craft their bullshit hoax more carefully time . This grift has been going on a long time and it's not coming to an end any time soon.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The only thing anyone will learn from this is to craft their bullshit hoax more carefully time . This grift has been going on a long time and it's not coming to an end any time soon.
And at the same time, people, not just autists such as we, will have a sharper eye for these folks and can easily call them out if they try. In fact, that reason alone is why Virginia's governorship won in favor the republicans and parents. The general public isn't all fluoride stare and artificially stupid as many people on the internet try to make them out to be y'know.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

True. Black hoaxes are a constant

In my opinion fake hate crimes should have a mandatory minimum of 1 year in prison as a deterrent.

There's been a lot of fake hate crimes by certain people who should be in prison. Hoax crimes should also have mandatory minimum of 1 year.

Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
His grandmother's performance was the cherry on top for me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
There's been a lot of fake hate crimes by certain people who should be in prison. Hoax crimes should also have mandatory minimum of 1 year.
My favorites are the ones where people can't even get the swastika right. The worst part is how eager the media is to run with this type of blatant bullshit.
fail.jpg

1*4U3NN86jbr7jaRCXpMN2LQ.png

sub-buzz-29577-1483486296-1.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
My favorites are the ones where people can't even get the swastika right. The worst part is how eager the media is to run with this type of blatant bullshit.
Looks like the people who did it in two of those pictures must be part of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

11123444701627043429.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
So you've probably heard about how Juicy wants everyone to know he's not suicidal. Like he's worried about getting Epsteined.
Most people are laughing at that. Silly idiot being hysterical, what's new?

But I heard another interesting perspective on it.
Look at the number of powerful, well connected people who were involved with trying to cover it up and let him get away with it early on.
Kim Foxx's office tried to drop the charges after getting a call from Michelle Obama's staff.
He was known to be friends and has schmoozed with a lot of powerful democrats, including Kamala Harris.
In fact many people have noted that timing of his lynching hoax and Kamala Harris' "Justice for Victims of Lynching Act" passing is mighty suspicious.
Could the whole thing have been a plot to help Kamala's presidential campaign?

His hoax, and the early attempt to cover it up seems to imply/reveal a pretty powerful conspiracy of corrupt democrat politicians.
Something we've all just sort of ignored. Shouldn't somebody be pulling at these strings and looking into this more?

Anyways, If Epstein got suicided to protect a conspiracy of powerful people.
And Juicy's Hoax points towards another conspiracy of powerful people.
Perhaps his concerns are legitimate.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
His hoax, and the early attempt to cover it up seems to imply/reveal a pretty powerful conspiracy of corrupt democrat politicians.
I mean, this is like basic knowledge in the modern age. The political establishment and extremely wealthy in America collaborate and fund each other to continuously shirk laws and punishment. The only reason these people are ever removed from power is if they make a mistake and screw up some sort of plan for the establishment. Even then, they probably just ship them off to their million-dollar house with an incredible pension plan and let them sleep the rest of their days away in front of their nice ocean view.

No doubt that Juicy was either in on something or thought he could assist in some sort of plan and, being the brainless actor/puppet he is, royally fucked up and made the establishment look bad. Absolutely a chance he didn't-kill-himself's it, even with his statement, but with how little people care to even think about his hoax these days, I doubt that'll be necessary to cover anything up.

Virtual Cafe Awards