Just looking for an answer...

<SIXX>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
Ok so I'm somewhat new to this but I wanted to share this with those who have felt like outsiders their whole lives or even those who are recently experiencing it. I'm a 25 year old male, very kind person, I love to see others laugh and smile especially women. Something about a woman's laugh and smile that makes my day especially when they laugh at my bad jokes lol. Well I've decided to write this cuz in the last two days I had an experience which made feel so down. I feel as if though my naiveness has caught up to me. My two bestfriends betrayed me and after some considerable time thinking, I believe it is because they are jealous of me. I'm generally perceived as attractive and have had some gfs who are somewhat well known as models, I wont say any names because I want to respect. Point is i found these "friends" trying to exclude me from certain things. I just couldn't understand why. Now I introduced both my friends to each other and when they saw the opportunity to get under my skin they went for it almost as if they were bent on finding a reason to make me feel bad about myself. And it worked... im not very socially proficient but i am kind almost to kind. I have so much anger they accused me of stealing from them and one of them is a discord moderator and humiliated me in the server to all my other friends which are normal people with no vendetta against me. The mod kept erasing my messages and created his own narrative to make me look bad. I feel so abused. Like why ?? I didn't do anything wrong... they were my only true friends since highschool but I noticed they are happy when i am down. I only ever wanted was to have a team to rely on and vice versa. Why am I getting treated like this, is it really just jealousy, I'm not a douche I'm not vain, I do my best to help others. I feel so defeated rn... and lonely.. Seems people only want to see me down or be there partner whether its male or female and it sucks cuz idk who I can trust. But fine I accept there are shitty people in this world but i refuse to give up my kindness. I guess am looking to vent rn and maybe see if someone out there can provide answer or share experiences with me. Truthfully I just want friends, good ones but ik sometimes that can be unrealistic. :(

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
*coughs coughs* *clear his throat* ahem.

I saw exactly 1.09441 square inches of a girl's shoulder today.​

renderTimingPixel.png
I immediately fell to my knees, as the rush of dopamine signaling my impending earth-shattering orgasm started making me moan loud enough to deafen everyone in the immediate vicinity. What followed was a torrential downpour of every single sperm cell I ever have or ever will produce, shot out so hard that my dick was ripped apart by my übernut accelerating to 5% the speed of light by the time it left my urethra. It vaporized the girl as it punched right through her, barely slowed, before cutting through a structural support beam in the school as if it were a nuclear-powered angle grinder. The sheer weight of this historical nut, combined with the total destruction of everything in its path, caused the school to collapse, and every female in the state of Illinois to fall pregnant with my children. When the final death toll was tallied, there were 146 deaths, 458 injuries, and over 4 million pregnancies. As I lay dying under the rubble of my high school, I rest easy, knowing every one of my sons will repeat my glorious actions. Goodbye.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Several women in this group have blocked me on Facebook for contacting them privately. You know...heh....the irony is that whenever I contact my fellow men from this group I am generally met with an enthusiastic response. I wonder why that is....
I could use my status within this group to humiliate all of you. But I'm a gentleman and the torment it would put you through does not comply with my ethics. You skanks know who you are, and if you're even capable of reading this, here were my true intentions. Hopefully you'll come around to changing your mind about me (if you're not a complete idiot that is).
First off, yes I'll admit I find some of you pretty attractive. I am a normal, healthy, biological male. Of course I'm attracted to women, and that should be seen as a compliment. That does not automatically mean my intentions were to sleep with you. I don't understand how the words 'Hi, how are you?' gets translated into 'Hi, do you have a boyfriend?' When we started having a conversation in one of the threads did I precede my comment with 'Hi, sorry I'm already attracted to someone else?'Sure, maybe some day after getting to know each other a bit more, an infatuation might develop and we could start dating. But women these days seem to think that hetero men are incapable of having a platonic relationship with the other sex.
To the girl who showed her dad my message and made him call the cops: Do you have any idea just how ironic that is? I was trying to explain to you how Atwood's 'The Handmaid's Tale' has been severely misinterpreted by third wave feminists. And then you convinced a man to apply authoritarian powers on me, merely for the fact that I am a male. It turns out that men can also be oppressed in society, as was Atwood's intended message of her novel.
To the girl who called me an 'incel' for trying to discuss Nabokov's magnum opus 'Lolita': Your lame feminist buzzwords have no bearing on my mental health. Do you really think I like it based solely around the hebophilia? I would encourage you to read it , as the prose is magnificent. But judging by your less than impressive vocabulary, I doubt you would be able to understand it.
To the girl who called me a loser and said I was trying to show off because I said you should read Tolstoy's epic 'War and Peace': I wasn't aware that reading something was suddenly a huge achievement. The fact that I wanted you to read it meant that I believed you were the rare type of woman who could endure such a lengthy piece of literature. The irony is that later in another thread I saw you talking about how you read all the Harry Potter books before you turned 12. It's plainly obvious to see that you view the arts in the most superficial way possible. There's no way I would ever date someone like that.
To all the other girls who haven't responded or have been a bit timid in their replies, please don't take this post the wrong way. As you can see I didn't tag any of the women who wronged me on this post, and I will always respect your decision no matter how misguided it may be. As you can tell, my interests are mainly in the high arts, and I can guarantee you that at the very least you will end up having a very compatible and knowledgable friend.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
Ok so I'm somewhat new to this but I wanted to share this with those who have felt like outsiders their whole lives or even those who are recently experiencing it. I'm a 25 year old male, very kind person, I love to see others laugh and smile especially women. Something about a woman's laugh and smile that makes my day especially when they laugh at my bad jokes lol. Well I've decided to write this cuz in the last two days I had an experience which made feel so down. I feel as if though my naiveness has caught up to me. My two bestfriends betrayed me and after some considerable time thinking, I believe it is because they are jealous of me. I'm generally perceived as attractive and have had some gfs who are somewhat well known as models, I wont say any names because I want to respect. Point is i found these "friends" trying to exclude me from certain things. I just couldn't understand why. Now I introduced both my friends to each other and when they saw the opportunity to get under my skin they went for it almost as if they were bent on finding a reason to make me feel bad about myself. And it worked... im not very socially proficient but i am kind almost to kind. I have so much anger they accused me of stealing from them and one of them is a discord moderator and humiliated me in the server to all my other friends which are normal people with no vendetta against me. The mod kept erasing my messages and created his own narrative to make me look bad. I feel so abused. Like why ?? I didn't do anything wrong... they were my only true friends since highschool but I noticed they are happy when i am down. I only ever wanted was to have a team to rely on and vice versa. Why am I getting treated like this, is it really just jealousy, I'm not a douche I'm not vain, I do my best to help others. I feel so defeated rn... and lonely.. Seems people only want to see me down or be there partner whether its male or female and it sucks cuz idk who I can trust. But fine I accept there are shitty people in this world but i refuse to give up my kindness. I guess am looking to vent rn and maybe see if someone out there can provide answer or share experiences with me. Truthfully I just want friends, good ones but ik sometimes that can be unrealistic. :(
i mean sometimes "friends" just move on
it's best to move on yourself, try not to let anything hold you back, just live your best life

and as for people jealous of you, just look at the two previous replies lol :JunkoTongue:

Virtual Cafe Awards

<SIXX>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
*coughs coughs* *clear his throat* ahem.

I saw exactly 1.09441 square inches of a girl's shoulder today.​

I immediately fell to my knees, as the rush of dopamine signaling my impending earth-shattering orgasm started making me moan loud enough to deafen everyone in the immediate vicinity. What followed was a torrential downpour of every single sperm cell I ever have or ever will produce, shot out so hard that my dick was ripped apart by my übernut accelerating to 5% the speed of light by the time it left my urethra. It vaporized the girl as it punched right through her, barely slowed, before cutting through a structural support beam in the school as if it were a nuclear-powered angle grinder. The sheer weight of this historical nut, combined with the total destruction of everything in its path, caused the school to collapse, and every female in the state of Illinois to fall pregnant with my children. When the final death toll was tallied, there were 146 deaths, 458 injuries, and over 4 million pregnancies. As I lay dying under the rubble of my high school, I rest easy, knowing every one of my sons will repeat my glorious actions. Goodbye.
LMAOOOOOOOO !!!! I dont need any consoling this made my night !!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

<SIXX>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
Several women in this group have blocked me on Facebook for contacting them privately. You know...heh....the irony is that whenever I contact my fellow men from this group I am generally met with an enthusiastic response. I wonder why that is....
I could use my status within this group to humiliate all of you. But I'm a gentleman and the torment it would put you through does not comply with my ethics. You skanks know who you are, and if you're even capable of reading this, here were my true intentions. Hopefully you'll come around to changing your mind about me (if you're not a complete idiot that is).
First off, yes I'll admit I find some of you pretty attractive. I am a normal, healthy, biological male. Of course I'm attracted to women, and that should be seen as a compliment. That does not automatically mean my intentions were to sleep with you. I don't understand how the words 'Hi, how are you?' gets translated into 'Hi, do you have a boyfriend?' When we started having a conversation in one of the threads did I precede my comment with 'Hi, sorry I'm already attracted to someone else?'Sure, maybe some day after getting to know each other a bit more, an infatuation might develop and we could start dating. But women these days seem to think that hetero men are incapable of having a platonic relationship with the other sex.
To the girl who showed her dad my message and made him call the cops: Do you have any idea just how ironic that is? I was trying to explain to you how Atwood's 'The Handmaid's Tale' has been severely misinterpreted by third wave feminists. And then you convinced a man to apply authoritarian powers on me, merely for the fact that I am a male. It turns out that men can also be oppressed in society, as was Atwood's intended message of her novel.
To the girl who called me an 'incel' for trying to discuss Nabokov's magnum opus 'Lolita': Your lame feminist buzzwords have no bearing on my mental health. Do you really think I like it based solely around the hebophilia? I would encourage you to read it , as the prose is magnificent. But judging by your less than impressive vocabulary, I doubt you would be able to understand it.
To the girl who called me a loser and said I was trying to show off because I said you should read Tolstoy's epic 'War and Peace': I wasn't aware that reading something was suddenly a huge achievement. The fact that I wanted you to read it meant that I believed you were the rare type of woman who could endure such a lengthy piece of literature. The irony is that later in another thread I saw you talking about how you read all the Harry Potter books before you turned 12. It's plainly obvious to see that you view the arts in the most superficial way possible. There's no way I would ever date someone like that.
To all the other girls who haven't responded or have been a bit timid in their replies, please don't take this post the wrong way. As you can see I didn't tag any of the women who wronged me on this post, and I will always respect your decision no matter how misguided it may be. As you can tell, my interests are mainly in the high arts, and I can guarantee you that at the very least you will end up having a very compatible and knowledgable friend.
Man if i were a woman you'd be my type lol, more and more women with each passing year grow more ignorant and dumb, its quite infuriating !!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Firstly: I don't think I need to reiterate the previously expressed sentiment about humblebragging. However, the way you present yourself does make me wonder. Perhaps the way you act is unintentionally more damaging to your relationships than you think? You may be suffering from a lack of self awareness about how others perceive your actions and words, which could be contributing to the face turn of your former friends.

Secondly:
Forgive me, I might be overstepping boundaries here. However, I think that If my suspicion is correct you would benefit greatly from considering my suggestion.

those who have felt like outsiders their whole lives
have you felt like this OP?
im not very socially proficient but i am kind almost to kind.
OP I think you might have some kind of diagnosable social communication issue, such as Aspergers. Your story makes it clear to me you have trouble understanding other people, be that their thoughts or emotions. You might be trying your best to form normal relationships, but you are in some way failing to do so- this might be because of a variety of things. If you have trouble understanding others, it will make it harder for you to tell what you need to do to make a social relationship work. Every interaction is reciprocal, give and take. You need to be able to tell what another person needs from you before they will be able to give you what you need from them. Similarly, a lack of insight into others makes you vulnerable to mistaking a person's feelings, or misjudging a person's character. Whether your friends were truly that, or you didn't know them truly all this time, I cannot say.
But clearly you have not been able to do so either, and that makes it vital you seek guidance from someone who can teach you how to improve your social skills to protect yourself from this type of problem in the future, and to help you give the people around you the best version of yourself that you can.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry, but I am unable to dispense any advice unless you provide me with your (female) model friends' pictures, name, address, and measurements. Best of luck with your troubles!

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Friends betraying your trust is a tough one and its really bad when they help out others that are trying to harrass you constantly.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Okay, I'll be honest, your post sounds like a copypasta.

But let me tell you a little story that I hope will help:

There was a young boy. He was athletic, fairly intelligent, and fairly attractive. He wasn't yoir typical attractive, but ran in the misfit sort of way. He was friends with all sort: jocks, goths, nerds, preps. He meldes well with people and just liked to have a good time. Girls chased him, but he wanted to spend time kicking it and getting into trouble with the boys.

His friends were his life. They were tight, like family. As years went on, though, his friends began to act weird. They stopped wanting to talk to him. They stopped wanting to hang out with him. They talked a lot of shit behind his back and discluded him from acrivities they used to do together.

He didn't get it. He was always honest with them. He tried to be kind and just wanted to have a good time. One day, he hookes up with a girl from their group. Days later a barrage of angry texts and calls came his way. "How dare you rape her you fucking pig!". She'd gone and told his friend group he'd sexually assaulted her. Half of them, friends of a decade, people closer to him than family, smeared his name and stabbed him in the back. He moved. He got a job. He stopped talking to them.

Years later the boy was diagnosed with autism. Things became clear to him. Social cues, taboos, he'd missed it all. Sarcastic remarks, flirting, people feeling uncomfortable, people doing underhanded things. He missed it all completely and thay's why everything had come as a shellshocking bomb to him. People had used him to get to places. He'd stepped on toes without knowing. He came off as a snobby jerk without realizing it.

Now I'm not saying its the same situation for you, but there are two things I ask you to question:

First, what is the common factor in all these situations? Probably you.

Second, what might the common factor be doing to illicit this response. And this isn't to put the blame on you, but rather assess what happens when. Do you friends suddenly get rude when you talk about your gf? Maybe you're comming off as a smug jerk? When you try to act with kindness, do they abuse or take advantage of you? Maybe they aren't friends, but see your success and want something from you.

Anyways, I hope my personal experience has helped and I wish you the best. :KannaWave:

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I agree with Jesse.

If you do something in the wrong context or or miss a social cue, regardless if you act with the best intentions, how others perceive your actions can get twisted.

You seem like a perfectly nice guy, but for example, in this thread people at first thought you were shitposting because its a social norm that one doesn't generally talk about their successes in life (Being attractive, kind, and having model GFs) and personal details (Friends betrayal, etc) to strangers right out of the gate.

If such things are said online to vent, its usually said in a nebulous manner to protect oneself and not draw unwanted attention. Online spaces are public spaces after all, and you wouldn't talk about your personal life through a megaphone, right?

In any case, for the situation with your friends, you can only move on and try to play the game of socializing better next time. If you can get to understand them, and them to understand you, there's a high chance you can mend the relationship. Assuming they don't have bad intentions.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Aral

Naval enthusiast
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aralsheart.ichi.city
Dude, some people are just assholes. It's not your fault that they are. It sounds here that your friends were unfortunately assholes.

I understand that it's hard... been there as well, been betrayed too not too long ago. They were your friends and you loved them. You had all the right in the world to love them, and you were a friend to them. They didn't do their part and unfortunately, it was their choice. But you... you don't have anything to blame yourself about. You sound like a nice person to be around tbh.

It's not unrealistic to have good friends tbh, but it's harder to find. A lot of people cannot think outside of themselves: they'd let you down in a heartbeat and some are even scummy enough to purposely mess with you. The most important thing is that you keep your integrity and never compromise yourself just to make friends.

You deserve better than these two twats.

Virtual Cafe Awards

<SIXX>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
Dude, some people are just assholes. It's not your fault that they are. It sounds here that your friends were unfortunately assholes.

I understand that it's hard... been there as well, been betrayed too not too long ago. They were your friends and you loved them. You had all the right in the world to love them, and you were a friend to them. They didn't do their part and unfortunately, it was their choice. But you... you don't have anything to blame yourself about. You sound like a nice person to be around tbh.

It's not unrealistic to have good friends tbh, but it's harder to find. A lot of people cannot think outside of themselves: they'd let you down in a heartbeat and some are even scummy enough to purposely mess with you. The most important thing is that you keep your integrity and never compromise yourself just to make friends.

You deserve better than these two twats.
"never compromise yourself just to make friends" Tht really resonated with me. And your absolutely right people are so far up their own asses its so shitty tbh. Im not saying im perfect hell ive made some horrific decisions in my life but i will say I am loyal to the death...maybe after all that aint so good for me. They somewhat resemble the characters from American Psycho the movie just so out of touch. Most people are a fucking walking façade.

Virtual Cafe Awards

<SIXX>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
I agree with Jesse.

If you do something in the wrong context or or miss a social cue, regardless if you act with the best intentions, how others perceive your actions can get twisted.

You seem like a perfectly nice guy, but for example, in this thread people at first thought you were shitposting because its a social norm that one doesn't generally talk about their successes in life (Being attractive, kind, and having model GFs) and personal details (Friends betrayal, etc) to strangers right out of the gate.

If such things are said online to vent, its usually said in a nebulous manner to protect oneself and not draw unwanted attention. Online spaces are public spaces after all, and you wouldn't talk about your personal life through a megaphone, right?

In any case, for the situation with your friends, you can only move on and try to play the game of socializing better next time. If you can get to understand them, and them to understand you, there's a high chance you can mend the relationship. Assuming they don't have bad intentions.
Oh wow, truthfully I'm new to all this, I'm not particularly familiar with the norm online, but what you said does make sense. Definitely wasn't trying to shitpost truth is I like to be tranparent but i suppose being transparent has messed me up in the past. Honestly re reading my post i now see how douchy it looks definitely not my intention, i just like to paint a good picture even if im not so good at painting said picture.

Virtual Cafe Awards

<SIXX>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, I'll be honest, your post sounds like a copypasta.

But let me tell you a little story that I hope will help:

There was a young boy. He was athletic, fairly intelligent, and fairly attractive. He wasn't yoir typical attractive, but ran in the misfit sort of way. He was friends with all sort: jocks, goths, nerds, preps. He meldes well with people and just liked to have a good time. Girls chased him, but he wanted to spend time kicking it and getting into trouble with the boys.

His friends were his life. They were tight, like family. As years went on, though, his friends began to act weird. They stopped wanting to talk to him. They stopped wanting to hang out with him. They talked a lot of shit behind his back and discluded him from acrivities they used to do together.

He didn't get it. He was always honest with them. He tried to be kind and just wanted to have a good time. One day, he hookes up with a girl from their group. Days later a barrage of angry texts and calls came his way. "How dare you rape her you fucking pig!". She'd gone and told his friend group he'd sexually assaulted her. Half of them, friends of a decade, people closer to him than family, smeared his name and stabbed him in the back. He moved. He got a job. He stopped talking to them.

Years later the boy was diagnosed with autism. Things became clear to him. Social cues, taboos, he'd missed it all. Sarcastic remarks, flirting, people feeling uncomfortable, people doing underhanded things. He missed it all completely and thay's why everything had come as a shellshocking bomb to him. People had used him to get to places. He'd stepped on toes without knowing. He came off as a snobby jerk without realizing it.

Now I'm not saying its the same situation for you, but there are two things I ask you to question:

First, what is the common factor in all these situations? Probably you.

Second, what might the common factor be doing to illicit this response. And this isn't to put the blame on you, but rather assess what happens when. Do you friends suddenly get rude when you talk about your gf? Maybe you're comming off as a smug jerk? When you try to act with kindness, do they abuse or take advantage of you? Maybe they aren't friends, but see your success and want something from you.

Anyways, I hope my personal experience has helped and I wish you the best. :KannaWave:
Holy fuck, no your right i relate 100%, damn maybe i have come off as smug. I remeber i once told my friend that i will buy him a car once im done with my certification for a job i was getting but he got so defensive and angry at me, i couldnt understand why at the time. Truth is ik im different i can care less what someone can offer me. I hate that people only want to be with others if they get something in return, maybe being alone isnt so bad after all.I think now more than ever im positive that i will never contact them and cahe my dreams and achieve them alone even tho all my life i just wanted to be part of a team of likeminded people. Also whats copy pasta ?

Virtual Cafe Awards

<SIXX>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
Firstly: I don't think I need to reiterate the previously expressed sentiment about humblebragging. However, the way you present yourself does make me wonder. Perhaps the way you act is unintentionally more damaging to your relationships than you think? You may be suffering from a lack of self awareness about how others perceive your actions and words, which could be contributing to the face turn of your former friends.

Secondly:
Forgive me, I might be overstepping boundaries here. However, I think that If my suspicion is correct you would benefit greatly from considering my suggestion.

have you felt like this OP?

OP I think you might have some kind of diagnosable social communication issue, such as Aspergers. Your story makes it clear to me you have trouble understanding other people, be that their thoughts or emotions. You might be trying your best to form normal relationships, but you are in some way failing to do so- this might be because of a variety of things. If you have trouble understanding others, it will make it harder for you to tell what you need to do to make a social relationship work. Every interaction is reciprocal, give and take. You need to be able to tell what another person needs from you before they will be able to give you what you need from them. Similarly, a lack of insight into others makes you vulnerable to mistaking a person's feelings, or misjudging a person's character. Whether your friends were truly that, or you didn't know them truly all this time, I cannot say.
But clearly you have not been able to do so either, and that makes it vital you seek guidance from someone who can teach you how to improve your social skills to protect yourself from this type of problem in the future, and to help you give the people around you the best version of yourself that you can.
Ive often wondered if i have aspersers but idk my social skills have been on decline since ive been in some crazy almost un-REAL situations. Hell that's why I'm on the internet to just i suppose practice i mean its not the same as physical human interaction but im working on it. As for the humblebragging thats a new word for me i can see how prickish i sound now when speak of myself about certain things, buuuut i am a believer a being totally transparent. Oh i will say this when it comes to others' emotions i can easily pick up on sadness almost like i absorb it like a sponge, i then try to help anyone who may be sad cuz ik sadness more than any other emotion so in that department im fully understanding

Virtual Cafe Awards