Just sharing a Vaporwave/Cyberpunk book I'm self publishing on Amazon early Sept

Robnessロブネス

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Title: Memphis Megahertz and the Kansas City Fractal

It's done in a coffeetable/quote style book with art scattered inside(roughly 250 pages landscape). The book follows two nostalgic computers systems on a drive across a Virtual American Empire. The book is cut in halves, one more rugged and the other emotional(traditional in Vaporwave context). It was a lot of fun to make and my t.me/vaporwavesadplanet family critiqued the crap out of it to make sure I didn't fall off the tracks. I'm also handing out free pdf copies for anyone interested just drop in(I run the telegram room as well.) I will add the cover of the book below.

UPDATE!!!: I am publishing the book on the 7th on Amazon. Got the test prints in and it'll be black and white pages with gloss cover. They came out nice and will be a great addition to your aesthetic computer/coffee table or a divider for your Vaporwave vinyls perhaps? I will post a link to the Amazon page when it's up and I'd love for hilarious English/Japanese reviews of the book on there. It'll make the page more aesthetic for sure! Thanks for all the support guys! L O V E

NEW UPDATE!!!! It's released folks here is the Amazon link..............if you enjoy it please please please leave a review, I know........I even hate asking but it does help the book immensely. Thank you so much and here's to more literature in the genre!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1719819602/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1536355088&sr=8-1&keywords=memphis+megahertz

- Robnessロブネス

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
congratulations on pulling off such a big project! This looks really interesting! and fantastic that you're also offering it as a pdf. Could you send it to me? I'm def. interested in getting a physical copy of this if shipping to the EU isn't prohibitively expensive.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Robnessロブネス

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Eis-T said:
congratulations on pulling off such a big project! This looks really interesting! and fantastic that you're also offering it as a pdf. Could you send it to me? I'm def. interested in getting a physical copy of this if shipping to the EU isn't prohibitively expensive.

Sure! I just made a Google Drive Doc for it, here you go!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FkK0NRe59EK2Chnw-lid6UToX3jweiKD/view?usp=sharing

P.S I just got my test prints in as well(picture below)

reQverb

zen and back again
Reaction score
Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
Reminds me a little of Be Here Now. Looks pretty neat, i'll have to keep an eye on this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

kenetic.wav

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Title: Memphis Megahertz and the Kansas City Fractal

It's done in a coffeetable/quote style book with art scattered inside(roughly 250 pages landscape). The book follows two nostalgic computers systems on a drive across a Virtual American Empire. The book is cut in halves, one more rugged and the other emotional(traditional in Vaporwave context). It was a lot of fun to make and my t.me/vaporwavesadplanet family critiqued the crap out of it to make sure I didn't fall off the tracks. I'm also handing out free pdf copies for anyone interested just drop in(I run the telegram room as well.) I will add the cover of the book below.

UPDATE!!!: I am publishing the book on the 7th on Amazon. Got the test prints in and it'll be black and white pages with gloss cover. They came out nice and will be a great addition to your aesthetic computer/coffee table or a divider for your Vaporwave vinyls perhaps? I will post a link to the Amazon page when it's up and I'd love for hilarious English/Japanese reviews of the book on there. It'll make the page more aesthetic for sure! Thanks for all the support guys! L O V E

NEW UPDATE!!!! It's released folks here is the Amazon link..............if you enjoy it please please please leave a review, I know........I even hate asking but it does help the book immensely. Thank you so much and here's to more literature in the genre!

Amazon product ASIN 1719819602View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1719819602/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1536355088&sr=8-1&keywords=memphis+megahertz

- Robnessロブネス

congrats on ur book ! I know it can be time consuming. Are u still publishing ? I'd love to contribute my vaporwave art.

Virtual Cafe Awards