What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

Kiwifarms under attack | Veteran of the Psychic Wars | The Internet is for EVERYONE.

Hadrian Hardrada Cicero

A magnificent mushroom cloud in the sky!
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
1666921742558.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Hadrian Hardrada Cicero

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

WALFTEAM

I have killed many threads by now.
Reaction score
Awards
eff is sus and internet freedom is a california ideology myth we already learned with wikileaks and countless other smaller sites. we could see the internet fragmented in our lifetime, and when that happens it won't be over josh moon's house of chicken and waffles, it'll be over something much, much stupider. or it'll just be russia.

people have been chipping away at the DMCA for 20 years but they have to care first. SESTA/FOSTA was equally heinous but there's nowhere near enough momentum. if the powers that be want you off the net you're off the net.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Hadrian Hardrada Cicero

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
eff is sus and internet freedom is a california ideology myth we already learned with wikileaks and countless other smaller sites. we could see the internet fragmented in our lifetime, and when that happens it won't be over josh moon's house of chicken and waffles, it'll be over something much, much stupider. or it'll just be russia.

people have been chipping away at the DMCA for 20 years but they have to care first. SESTA/FOSTA was equally heinous but there's nowhere near enough momentum. if the powers that be want you off the net you're off the net.
Don't you have to be a doomer somewhere else. Getting real sick of tired of it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Shantotto

TTD Militia
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://youtu.be/SygiLwkk7n0?t=366

H3H3 attempting to dox who he believes is Amouranth's ex-husband (it's not). Right after having Keffal's on and talking about how shitty those far-right neonazi bigots are for doxing mommy Lucas.

Also said that if a second holocaust happened, he hopes Ben gets gassed first. Got a 1 week long ban...

Watching h3h3productions in 2016, I would have never thought this was what he would become. The guy has become the very thing he sought to destroy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
Site went down, but I managed to screenshot this before it did.

IMG_20221031_183553.jpg
we have to remember that they're doing all of this because they rightfully exposed keffals in a thread

i got to read the thread before the site started to get attacked, and I believe at some point there was something about keffals or one of his friends potentially threatening to bring a shotgun into a hospital.

is there anything we can do to help kiwi from the sidelines?

Virtual Cafe Awards

count.dijkstra

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
we have to remember that they're doing all of this because they rightfully exposed keffals in a thread

i got to read the thread before the site started to get attacked, and I believe at some point there was something about keffals or one of his friends potentially threatening to bring a shotgun into a hospital.

is there anything we can do to help kiwi from the sidelines?
If you're well connected, share Lucas's revelations; if not, pressure local politics for a free 'net. Best way to beat corposhit is from the ground up.

Virtual Cafe Awards