Kiwifarms under attack | Veteran of the Psychic Wars | The Internet is for EVERYONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Thread theme

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osN-dGs2d2A

UPDATE: 10/29/22

UPDATE: 10/22/22

1666540946109.png

Who's ready for another around with the bad faith posters???? I'm sure am!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

UPDATE. A new attack on Kiwifarms, I'll just repost what our good friend @SolidStateSurvivor put
UPDATE: 9/13/22 I have unwatched this thread, yes my own thread. Read here for info as to why:
UPDATE: 9/27/22 I'll be doing the news again if needed.

1664333532100.png

Mango Ranch.png

1663127890871.png

1661727665684.png

As of April 1st, 2022. The site, during its April fools' event, has been interrupted by an announcement from Null.

The person as he states and in question is a man by the name of Corey Ray Barnhill. A disgusting human being who confessed of pedophilia and is currently working as Cheif Operating Officer for path.net a networking security website from what I can tell personaly. I'll leave the thread regarding him here.

Regardless how you personally feel about Kiwifarms or the users who regulate there, attempting to hack and remove information of themselves there is not okay and if anything will bring a larger attraction to this person. That is all.

PS: I didn't know where to put this initially and secondly no, this is not an April fools' prank either.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

youre a freak bro. what kind of person even goes to kiwifarms? you talk about it frequently.

Deleted member 3981

Kiwifarms is a conflicting feeling for me. It's one of the only old-school forums left with a large userbase, but the focus is documenting losers and e-celeb drama.

I wish Null luck, but he's pretty fucking retarded to think more people won't try this in the future. Hosting a cyberstalking forum paints a huge target on your back.

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Regardless how you personally feel about Kiwifarms or the users who regulate there, attempting to hack and remove information of themselves there is not okay and if anything will bring a larger attraction to this person. That is all
imma be real dog, I don't give a fuck

if the pedos/lolcows and the farmers could eradicate each other from the face of the earth, that would probably be the best outcome

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Kiwifarms is a conflicting feeling for me. It's one of the only old-school forums left with a large userbase, but the focus is documenting losers and e-celeb drama.

I wish Null luck, but he's pretty fucking retarded to think more people won't try this in the future. Hosting a cyberstalking forum paints a huge target on your back.
This is exactly how I feel about it. Its nice that its one of the few places you can say what you want but I wouldn't be sad if it disappeared. A gossip community is hardly a net positive on the internet.

Virtual Cafe Awards

proto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Kinda off topic, but is it me, or are like 1/3 of internet users pedophiles?
Are you trying to tell me loli feet enjoyers arent the majority of internet userbase? Damn, I...

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.