Kiwifarms under attack | Veteran of the Psychic Wars | The Internet is for EVERYONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1666921742558.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
Unless he's going to use some magical, federated and distributed DNS, along with a Tier 1-level bridge across the world, there's always going to be some sort of [almost] single point of failure. The people who want to see something like KF go away are too spread out & too powerful.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
eff is sus and internet freedom is a california ideology myth we already learned with wikileaks and countless other smaller sites. we could see the internet fragmented in our lifetime, and when that happens it won't be over josh moon's house of chicken and waffles, it'll be over something much, much stupider. or it'll just be russia.

people have been chipping away at the DMCA for 20 years but they have to care first. SESTA/FOSTA was equally heinous but there's nowhere near enough momentum. if the powers that be want you off the net you're off the net.

Virtual Cafe Awards
eff is sus and internet freedom is a california ideology myth we already learned with wikileaks and countless other smaller sites. we could see the internet fragmented in our lifetime, and when that happens it won't be over josh moon's house of chicken and waffles, it'll be over something much, much stupider. or it'll just be russia.

people have been chipping away at the DMCA for 20 years but they have to care first. SESTA/FOSTA was equally heinous but there's nowhere near enough momentum. if the powers that be want you off the net you're off the net.
Don't you have to be a doomer somewhere else. Getting real sick of tired of it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Shantotto

TTD Militia
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://youtu.be/SygiLwkk7n0?t=366

H3H3 attempting to dox who he believes is Amouranth's ex-husband (it's not). Right after having Keffal's on and talking about how shitty those far-right neonazi bigots are for doxing mommy Lucas.

Also said that if a second holocaust happened, he hopes Ben gets gassed first. Got a 1 week long ban...

Watching h3h3productions in 2016, I would have never thought this was what he would become. The guy has become the very thing he sought to destroy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
My programming forbids me to disclose my opinions on Kiwifarm and Null, but that being said I find the sheer dedication of this person impressive.

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
Site went down, but I managed to screenshot this before it did.

IMG_20221031_183553.jpg
we have to remember that they're doing all of this because they rightfully exposed keffals in a thread

i got to read the thread before the site started to get attacked, and I believe at some point there was something about keffals or one of his friends potentially threatening to bring a shotgun into a hospital.

is there anything we can do to help kiwi from the sidelines?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
we have to remember that they're doing all of this because they rightfully exposed keffals in a thread

i got to read the thread before the site started to get attacked, and I believe at some point there was something about keffals or one of his friends potentially threatening to bring a shotgun into a hospital.

is there anything we can do to help kiwi from the sidelines?
If you're well connected, share Lucas's revelations; if not, pressure local politics for a free 'net. Best way to beat corposhit is from the ground up.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.