What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.

Kyle Rittenhouse Psyop..

AI76_i88i_w

I'm Gen X ASSHOLE!
Reaction score
Awards
Have none of you noticed that actor playing Kylie Rittenhouse is an FemaleToMale tranny? Like seriously, how does nobody spot it? It is quite an obvious one as well.

That is a classic, soft looking, wide eyed, female to male troon.

We live in very disturbing times friends... :JahySmug:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Reaction score
Awards
Have none of you noticed that actor playing Kylie Rittenhouse is an FTM trannie? Like seriously, how does nobody spot it? It is quite an obvious one as well.

Not only did they cast a troon, but Kylie Rittenhouse went to my high school. She's really a Canadian that Soros imported, I have the yearbooks to prove it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
Website
nagolbud.com
Have none of you noticed that actor playing Kylie Rittenhouse is an FTM trannie? Like seriously, how does nobody spot it? It is quite an obvious one as well.

Dude I was thinking the same thing but I figured these normies wouldn't be able to handle that hahaha..

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nuTJhQWns8tX/

They are probably Amouranth subs so they'd get offended.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xSLjqUrx4rTn/

Virtual Cafe Awards

AI76_i88i_w

I'm Gen X ASSHOLE!
Reaction score
Awards
Dude I was thinking the same thing but I figured these normies wouldn't be able to handle that hahaha..

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nuTJhQWns8tX/

They are probably Amouranth subs so they'd get offended.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xSLjqUrx4rTn/

Yeah bro, that one is pretty obvious. It is a lot easier for me to spot the MTFs.

Like a lot of men, I find it relatively easy to spot the MTFs and Traps.
("Troon Spotting", lol, sounds like an interesting film title :Cokebaka:)

But, it took me a lot longer to finally see the shocking amount of FTMs around. They're fucking everywhere nearly! The day I realized "Brad Pitt" was born a women, my world fell apart. Mind blown.

I spotted it myself working from first principles. Found out later heaps of others had too. Be careful though, I think some people scare off the normies pointing out the harder to spot ones. Maybe we need to focus on the more obvious ones to make the point better.

Like Kylie Rittenhouse! It has zero masculine physiological qualities. It is a late twenties, or early thirties non passing FTM tranny, that is so obvious, even with the bad photoshopping etc. They very frequently lie about their age, because there are so many hormonally disturbed/challenged genetic males these days. It is easier for the much older, soft and pasty FTMs to claim membership in that club.

What I find most disturbing, is how I was taught to fantasize over actors and musicians, as teen, that were the same fucking gender as me. Then finding myself bizarrely attracted to feminine looking men in my late teens, I nearly lost my shit, because I new I wasn't gay. It nearly drove me to suicide, thinking I was a closet case. Many years later, I realized, half the frigging entertainment industry is satanic TRANNIES! I had grown up, being knowingly deceived/corrupted, into wanking over my own fucking gender, and boy did it make me angry.

Trained like some damnable lab rat.

My generation had been sold a hideous soul corrupting lie.

Good times, :SpacePalm:

Also: Ever noticed how the word tranny, is but one letter removed from tyranny?

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Website
nagolbud.com
Yeah bro, that one is pretty obvious. It is a lot easier for me to spot the MTFs.

But, it took me a lot longer to finally see the shocking amount of FTMs around. They're fucking everywhere nearly! The day I realized "Brad Pitt" was born a women, my world fell apart. Mind blown.

I spotted it myself working from first principles. Found out later heaps of others had too. Be careful though, I think some people scare off the normies pointing out the harder to spot ones. Maybe we need to focus on the more obvious ones to make the point better.

Like Kylie Rittenhouse! It has zero masculine physiological qualities. It is a late twenties, or early thirties non passing FTM tranny, that is so obvious, even with the bad photoshopping etc. They very frequently lie about their age, because there are so many hormonally disturbed/challenged genetic males these days. It is easier for the much older, soft and pasty MTFs to claim membership in that club.

What I find most disturbing, is how I was taught to fantasize over actors and musicians, as teen, that were the same fucking gender as me. Then finding myself bizarrely attracted to feminine looking men in my late teens, I nearly lost my shit, because I new I wasn't gay. It nearly drove me to suicide, thinking I was a closet case. Many years later, I realized, half the frigging entertainment industry is satanic TRANNIES! I had grown up, being knowingly deceived/corrupted, into wanking over my own fucking gender, and boy did it make me angry.

Have you ever seen Trumps hips? And his "wifes" adams apple. They all like that bro its how the Jesuits control politics world wide... goes back to the tower of Babel, the "androgynous" in their religion they think by merging the sexes they are complete with god... some retarded shit but thats literally what they believe... or at least what the Jesuits teach them. I have sympathy because MK ULTRA is actually child sexual abuse... but they made into some retarded CIA LSD experiment in the mainstream. People are dumb, they don't want to know the truth. It's not that there isn't evidence... it's that they don't want to accept the evidence. Anyone that studies out our system can easily figure out what we know... they choose not too. Cognitive dissonance. Rejection of reality. Creating illusions with their narcissism. It's all the same.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Website
nagolbud.com

Like Kylie Rittenhouse! It has zero masculine physiological qualities. It is a late twenties, or early thirties non passing FTM tranny, that is so obvious, even with the bad photoshopping etc. They very frequently lie about their age, because there are so many hormonally disturbed/challenged genetic males these days. It is easier for the much older, soft and pasty MTFs to claim membership in that club.

My rooster has a stronger jawline than Kyle "Rittenhouse"....

Also, according to http://www.gematrinator.com Gematria..

Kyle Rittenhouse is EXACTLY the same as:

the supreme court <<<
sensory overload <<<<<<<
Trump Foundation <<<
Jewish Community <<
The matrix has you <---- bro
Saturn frequency <--- you know...
Britneys new look <--- thats fucking crazy.
Supreme Court the

There's no way thats coincidence.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBvWpjaDZPM

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Website
nagolbud.com
weird obsession with transgender people aside, where are you guys fitting this into your narrative:

View: https://twitter.com/NickAtNews/status/1462957815732002820

View: https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1462702185377054721

Just more race baiting bullshit... plus it's a message... they don't want real locals defending their cities from the buss'ed in crisis actors. They want people scared to do anything so they can just run their psyops with no interference.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SeketMeto

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Just more race baiting bullshit... plus it's a message... they don't want real locals defending their cities from the buss'ed in crisis actors. They want people scared to do anything so they can just run their psyops with no interference.
Nice! How do you think they're linked with the Team Rocket, and do you think the CIA stashed the last Horcrux in the Vatican?

Virtual Cafe Awards

CognacDefender

Anglo-Agora Ambassador
Reaction score
Awards
I just have one question. If Kyle Rittenhouse never existed and is being played by an actor, who is the actor? How did the government get some teen to go along with all of this? Did they bribe him? Did they threaten him? Do they keep people like him in facilities to be used when they need crisis actors? Is he a fed?

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Reaction score
Awards
I just have one question. If Kyle Rittenhouse never existed and is being played by an actor, who is the actor? How did the government get some teen to go along with all of this? Did they bribe him? Did they threaten him? Do they keep people like him in facilities to be used when they need crisis actors? Is he a fed?
Kylie is just in it for the love of the game. She does it for free.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

liquidsun

New Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
LOL I dont get it. The only thing "strange" about the whole ordeal is how the media is handeling it. I have no stake in the matter nor do I care, but does american media always have such a bias/adgenda with most events? It just seems to be handled in such a dishonest way with pretty much every media social network account. I saw the video where he shot those people and I honestly think he wasnt antagonizing, apart from the fact he was there with a gun (which is legal and ok? I dont know if your allowed to open carry a rifle like that).

Virtual Cafe Awards

AI76_i88i_w

I'm Gen X ASSHOLE!
Reaction score
Awards
Kylie is just in it for the love of the game. She does it for free.
Even though "he" probably would in fact do so. My 100% reliable, inside source has told me that...

They promised to force 1 entire Ivy League College, into using the pronoun of its choice, forever more.
Plus an Honorary "Gender Studies Doctorate", (from said college), and 3 free underage Haitians, (from Hillary's private stash), to to do as it pleases with. (Sell, transition, keep in a box, or like whatever...).

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
    Sweet n' Comfy: there's an app you can download to report poop in the streets. :LaughHard: :LaughHard...