Last movie you saw...

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Post the very last movie you saw and what did you think about it.

Mines was Lord of War with Nicholas Cage. It's pretty good, a very underrated movie. And the cool thing about is that it's based on a real life gun runner! I know its a old movie but Idc.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Isaac_Ascii

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Caught up, upon the recent Sci-Fi and Fantasy Movies, I've missed in the last years.
Star Wars, Ready Player One, Pacific Rim 2, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Mortal Engines, Avengers..they were all pretty shit! Focus group orientated storylines with no soul or vision and forgetable CGI FX..but the spectactle was sometimes cool, while it lasted.
Also watched Polar and John Wick and now I'm sad I don't know more such high quality action movies. If there was anything in the last few years, hit me up!
Thanks to getting into this track (https://omegamathcastle.bandcamp.com/track/an-angel), I will finally watch Jacob's Ladder today, hope the movie was worth holding it back and it doesn't fuck up my mind too much. ;)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
I have a membership at the cinema so I had no reason NOT to go see Pikachu Detective (a group of friends also really wanted to go). I'm glad I did! I was surprised how aesthetic the movie was. they really went for the 90's nostalgia. The soundtrack has some vapor-like moments too.

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Eis-T said:
I have a membership at the cinema so I had no reason NOT to go see Pikachu Detective (a group of friends also really wanted to go). I'm glad I did! I was surprised how aesthetic the movie was. they really went for the 90's nostalgia. The soundtrack has some vapor-like moments too.
man I still haven't seen that movies my little siblings have and went without me :( but I was in class at the time. I'll just wait until I can stream it

Virtual Cafe Awards

reQverb

zen and back again
Reaction score
Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
Isaac_Ascii said:
I will finally watch Jacob's Ladder today, hope the movie was worth holding it back and it doesn't fuck up my mind too much. ;)

jacob's ladder was super intriguing to me, definitely a mind-twister of a movie.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ABSTRACT-TRAGEDY

どこにいても、あなたが私について考えていることを願っています。
Reaction score
Awards
Website
rateyourmusic.com
the care bears movie, looking for samples

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yeager

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
The first half hour of Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Warerabbit

jkGvKvNbmV(6).png

Virtual Cafe Awards

InsufferableCynic

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I've been watching through the Mad Max series. Last Movie was Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. It was okay.

Last Series was Ozark, and my god the season finale made me want to murder everyone involved with the show. What an absolute waste of 4 years of my life for such a disappointing finale.

ThyOde17

Tree Spiking Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awards
I watched Inception for the first time in my life last Saturday. It was pretty good, I can see why so many people love that movie because it was honestly pretty solid through and through.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Just watched DragonBall Z: Wrath of the Dragon last weekend. Pretty solid DBZ movie. It has one of my all-time favorite characters: Tapion. They fucked up the ending by once again making Goku the end-all-be-all saviour when this movie was definitely all about Trunks. Good animation and pretty solid music.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bananafuckerz

that's gooder than a bitch
Reaction score
Awards
New Batman movie. It wasn't as life-changing as some said and not as bad as some said. Things I liked about it were mostly the cinematography but im pretty luke warm on it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
the norfman
good
hqdefault.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

The new Batman film. It was pretty decent. I feel there should have been more focus on Bruce Wayne but it was pretty good otherwise. I liked the pacing although I felt it dragged on a little. The cinematography was great and I loved the fight scenes. You could feel the hatred Batman had for these people. And I loved the riddler. He had such a great performance. Way better than that Jim Carry crap from the 90s. I also feel Catwoman could have been expanded upon. Overall I liked it.

CapnGreenGenes

Jack Ass of All Trades
Reaction score
Awards
Doctor Strange 2...i saw all the symbolism but its hilarious watching the normies get all uncomfortable and people at large really didn't like the movie with how dark of tone it is compared to everything else in the MCU....

Virtual Cafe Awards

CapnGreenGenes

Jack Ass of All Trades
Reaction score
Awards
Just watched DragonBall Z: Wrath of the Dragon last weekend. Pretty solid DBZ movie. It has one of my all-time favorite characters: Tapion. They fucked up the ending by once again making Goku the end-all-be-all saviour when this movie was definitely all about Trunks. Good animation and pretty solid music.
Tapions OST with that Ocarina is God Tier

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Tapions OST with that Ocarina is God Tier
100% Based God Tier OST. Hit me so hard after all these years again I did a remix of it I'm going to use in my podcast.

Virtual Cafe Awards