LATENIGHT V I B E S Mix

kenetic.wav

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Good Afternoon,

Just sharing a visual I put together in collaboration with Vaporwave artist Deep Sea Current.

Please let me know below what you think of the visuals I put together for this mix !!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO LISTEN TO FULL MIX! ENJOY !

View: https://youtu.be/F8o_F1LnTpY

IG: kenetic.wav

Attachments

• 3930A59A-327F-4C7B-84D5-502AE83EFAA4.jpeg
    3930A59A-327F-4C7B-84D5-502AE83EFAA4.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,696
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
これはかなり良いミックスで、確かに雨に濡れた街の通りやネオンバーのイメージを呼び起こすものです。インディーズプロデューサーから象徴的な定番まで、さまざまなアーティストをフィーチャーしています。誰にとっても何かがあります。ワインとチーズは私の個人的なお気に入りです。彼らはいつも、真似するのが難しい曲に多忙なエネルギーをもたらします。良いミックスです。将来もっと作る場合は、ここでそれらを共有することを躊躇しないでください。

Virtual Cafe Awards

kenetic.wav

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I just contributed the visuals for the mix but thank you a lot for taking the time to listen and watch :). Wine and cheese is one of my favorite tracks as well. Deep Sea Current is a dope vaporwave artist to collaborate with. What is your favorite subgenre of vaporwave by the way? You should definitely subscribe to Deep Sea Current channel they post mixes frequently.
これはかなり良いミックスで、確かに雨に濡れた街の通りやネオンバーのイメージを呼び起こすものです。インディーズプロデューサーから象徴的な定番まで、さまざまなアーティストをフィーチャーしています。誰にとっても何かがあります。ワインとチーズは私の個人的なお気に入りです。彼らはいつも、真似するのが難しい曲に多忙なエネルギーをもたらします。良いミックスです。将来もっと作る場合は、ここでそれらを共有することを躊躇しないでくだ

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
I just contributed the visuals for the mix but thank you a lot for taking the time to listen and watch :). Wine and cheese is one of my favorite tracks as well. Deep Sea Current is a dope vaporwave artist to collaborate with. What is your favorite subgenre of vaporwave by the way? You should definitely subscribe to Deep Sea Current channel they post mixes frequently.
私の好きなサブジャンルはエコージャムだと思います。ジャンルの起源に固執することについて何か慰めがあります

コンピューター.png

Virtual Cafe Awards