Le emotionally-oriented meltdown thread (post yours)

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
Man I hate the shtick I need to hold up so my reality doesn't collapse into the shitty timeline I need to have this wholesome showman whimsically joyful mentality or else shit falls down and guess what? It falls down any way.

I talk to girls, I really do, I treat them as you would treat people (the average way) and I even get along well with them. The problem is that they never take initiative. Okay I'm generalizing, being quarantined right now may make me think too much.

What's the actual thing is that it's not only my friends who are girls who don't just talk first, it's that none of my friends do. Should I get better friends? It would be hard, these are the presently best friends I've had, but they just don't plan for shit. Nobody plans for shit, what's the deal with that?

You know who texted first, who also texted back and who texted fast? Her, Her of all people of course, and I fucked it up. A not emotionallu mature enough mentality fucked it up, mostly being egged on by external factors. Fucking external factors, I wish stoicism worked. But guess what? Now she's either dead or unreachable, >and that's a good thing.

God, imagine If I actually saw her currently, I bet one of us would have a heart attack while the other runs away.

Fucking hell shit fuck fuck shit and all the other bad words, working out my physique and my speaking skills so I get the rona and girls don't take the initiative.

I do wish I regret writing this when I wake up

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I don't like to complain about really personal stuff on the internet, i have my psychiatrist for this, but i want to say something, red bull is better than monster energy drink.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Descarte Yee

The 4th musketeer
Reaction score
Awards
You know who texted first, who also texted back and who texted fast? Her, Her of all people of course, and I fucked it up. A not emotionallu mature enough mentality fucked it up, mostly being egged on by external factors. Fucking external factors, I wish stoicism worked. But guess what? Now she's either dead or unreachable, >and that's a good thing.
Just B.E.E your self my guy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

FlangerFobia

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
My complaint/vent is that remote work is starting to kill me. I like many had the last year and a half of my college by online then go into remote work right after. At first it was fine, but now its at the point where some days i can go days without having interactions with people who arent my parents. I have a few friends but going from seeing people my age everyday, meeting new people etc to talking to almost 0 people has definitely hurt my mental health, however the weird thing is this only hit so recently.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Right now I'm not in such a bad state that I'd literally scream for help everywhere on the internet i was in that state a few days ago, but still... I'm sad over the fact that I will very likely soon cut off the person who I considered my best friend because she threw me under the bus instead of being there for me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

FalseReality

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm so tired of having to be places at certain times and act a certain way just to get money I don't even know what to do with

Virtual Cafe Awards

Altghost

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

God, imagine If I actually saw her currently, I bet one of us would have a heart attack while the other runs away.

A lot of people make mistakes like this. It's hard to lose someone, and then in hindsight see how much they meant to you. And how rare they were, compared to other people.

If you find someone like that again, slow down and appreciate them while they're around. Try not to blame yourself too much.