Let's Play/Read For Elise ~Elise no Tame ni~ [COMPLETE]

夢遊病者

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It's definitely an anomaly, and honestly I would happily trade over 10 English translations of other VNs to have both this and it's spiritual successor Sayooshi get English translations
A good Sayooshi translation would be wonderful, I'm very interested in reading it at one point.

You know the VN is good when the MC chooses to go schizo over getting best girl!

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Tendies.png

"You made me drop the tendies Hana, you know what that means don't you!?"

Virtual Cafe Awards
How many more days are there? I don't know how our hero can possibly fuck things up any further.
I really don't know how many days we have left, but we're hitting a whole week now. That is, all the crazy shit that has been taking place has all been confined to a single week. I do think that at the very least, we are around if not maybe passed the mid-point.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Alright, Choice TIME
I'll be doing a full summary of Day 7 soon, so don't worry. But how that summary goes depends on you guys. If no one votes, or if it's a tie, then I pick. Otherwise, I'll go with the option with the most votes.

p7 screenshot_choice.png

So while wandering around we decide to go to our usual park. Unsurprisingly, we find Hana there.
1) Do we apologize for yesterday
2) Do we not apologize

Virtual Cafe Awards

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
Alright, Choice TIME
I'll be doing a full summary of Day 7 soon, so don't worry. But how that summary goes depends on you guys. If no one votes, or if it's a tie, then I pick. Otherwise, I'll go with the option with the most votes.

View attachment 24858
So while wandering around we decide to go to our usual park. Unsurprisingly, we find Hana there.
2) Do we not apologize
If I were the MC I'd go "3) Move to Hokkaido and open a ramen restaurant to forget my problems" or something, but I guess the second best thing is to apologize

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
2) Do we not apologize
The sensible thing would be to apologize, but I suspect this will only make the situation worse. Let's apologize anyways.

Virtual Cafe Awards

proto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The sensible thing would be to apologize, but I suspect this will only make the situation worse. Let's apologize anyways.
I agree with the first part, but I want to see how deep MC-kun will dig his hole.
+1 on Apologize.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3981

We choose to do the right thing and defend the highschooler, she ruins our love-life.

this game wants you to be B L A C K P I L L E D and M I S E R A B L E

Do not apologize. She will somehow still fall for us because "nice guys finish last" is the true message behind Elise.

@l@in is here, you're gonna show us all endings, right?
Thought long and hard about this one, let's just say it's a secret for now :JahySmug:

Edit: To be clear, the VNDB page is providing me with conflicting info on the structure of the endings, so even I don't know. If there are multiple endings worth sharing though, I think I'll share them

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Finished Day 7... Goes without saying, but God damn is Masumi a bitch. I'm gonna watch some Trailer Park Boys to cheer up and then I'm going to bed. I'll have the summary of Day 7 posted in hopefully 2 days.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Day 7:

p7 screenshot1.png

We get to work and notice that Chitose is still absent.

p7 screenshot4.png

Apparently we're "late" even though we're here before blueshit. We get chewed out for a bit. And then we get chewed out again for dilly dallying shortly after. The boss asks us what we're distracted by, and we ask him if Chitose is absent again, which he confirms. We then ask if she's okay and he yells back, {"Don't you think you have more important things to worry about than other people's business!?"}

p7 screenshot6.png

We shut up and retreat to our desk. Once he's out of sight, we decide to go for a walk. On the way out the building we recall the last time we saw Chitose, which was outside the hotel with Blueshit. We feel regret at not having had the courage to confess our feelings to her when we had the chance.

We eventually find ourselves outside the station with nothing to do. So we decide to head to the park.

p7 screenshot7.png

Guess who we find at the park? The angel MC-kun tried raping yesterday. Although he realizes that she probably hates us now, we consider apologizing to her all the same.

I noticed this while typing: "The angel MC-kun tried raping", but raping a literal angel (in your nightmares) is actually an important plot point in this company's later visual novel Sayonara wo Oshiete.

p7 screenshot8.png

Most people voted to apologize, so that's what we went with. As we approach her to apologize we try to convince ourselves that,
{If we genuinely apologize to her, she'll probably forgive us.}
Instead as she notices us approach she screams and runs away.

Actually, if you pick the other option she also screams and runs away once she spots you in the park. However, VN decisions often have ripple effects. So although immediately both choices seem to result in the same thing, who knows how this may (or may not) effect things down the line.

p7 screenshot12.png

With no where else to go we decided to head back to the office. But once we get outside the building we find Masumi waiting for us. We ask her in a displeased tone what she's doing.

Masumi: {"I thought if I waited here, I'd be able to run into you for sure."}

What a stalker...

She insists we hangout, but we remind her that we have work to do. She continues to nag us saying that we're probably not that busy anyway so why not hangout with her. Ultimately we relent and decide to follow her.

As we're following her, we recall what she told her sister yesterday, {"He belongs to me now!"}. We can't help but suspect that there's probably something more to what she said there, but decide to stop over thinking things.

p7 screenshot17.png

While dragging us around, we walk past a cafe and she asks if we can take her there. We agree and she looks quite happy.

p7 screenshot20.png

As we're about to enter the cafe though, Blueshit runs into us. He introduces himself to Masumi, but in front of his face we tell Masumi that she doesn't have to acknowledge his presence. This (obviously) pisses him off and he insults us for dating a high schooler. Ultimately calling us a Lolicon, we just tell him to piss off. He then says that he'll leave without a problem, and that he's planning to report us to the boss once he gets to the office. We tell him to "do as you like".

After he leaves, Masumi tells us that while we were talking to him she saw us wear an expression she never saw from us. She said we looked like a monster.

Glad to see MC-kun stand up for himself. But it's probably going to look really bad when his boss finds out that he's been ditching work to fuck minors.

p7 screenshot22.png

We're about to enter the cafe with Masumi, but she stops us. Telling us that her mood's changed now.

Masumi : {"I don't know, the cafe doesn't seem so appealing anymore. I'd much rather go to your place now."}

p7 screenshot23.png

In for a penny in for a pound I guess, so we take her to our place as suggested. She tells us that the room's much cleaner than she expected, and that the apartment's vibe is very "characteristic of our personality".

At some point while she's talking we get a headache attack.

I like how it's day time, but the background image is at night.

p7 screenshot28.png

She hops on our couch and continues flirting with us. We just kind of stare at her for a bit, and she asks us what's up?

MC-kun: {"It's nothing, it's just that I've never had a girl like you in my room before..."}
Masumi: {"So, I'm the first huh?"}
Masumi: {"By the way, would it be okay if I spend the night?"}

We tell her no, but she insists and says that she'll cook dinner for us. We agree, and give her some money for ingredients. We then tell her that we really do have to get back to work, and that we'll return in the evening.

Notice how it's daylight now?

Also, when Masumi said "So, I'm the first huh?", I think her sister said something similar in that same tone when she dragged us to the hotel that day. These two really are related. Two whores of a slightly different flavor.

p7 screenshot34.png

We get back to work, and the first thing the boss tells us is that the client that hates us has been nagging for our attention. Calling us, and I think also sending more paperwork for us to do. Midway through telling us this, the boss notices that our face is kind of red. We tell him that we're feeling kind of ill and ask him if it'd be okay to leave early today. He's surprisingly accommodating.

It's while leaving, that we notice that Blueshit still hasn't returned yet.

I guess he wasn't able to snitch on us after all, not yet anyway.

p7 screenshot37.png

Heading back home Nanae finds us and asks if she could talk to us for a bit.

Nanae: {"Say, that girl wouldn't happen to be at your place would she?"}
MC-kun: {"And if she is at my place? What would you do?"}
Nanae: {"Nothing, it's not really in my place. But you should know that you're mistaken by that girl."}

She then asks us if we know the backstory behind their sibling spat. From our response she realizes that we don't.

Nanae: {"Heehee, so I guess you haven't heard? I stole her boyfriend from her."}
Nanae: {"The teacher in charge of her club activities was her boyfriend. Anyway, it wasn't my intention to steal him or anything. I just happened to meet him while drinking, and we ended up staying at a hotel together. Nothing more."}

p7 screenshot49.png

MC-kun: {"You sure do sleep with lot's of guys don't you?"}
Nanae: {"Is there something wrong with that? Or, are you perhaps jealous?"}
Nanae: {"Listen, I'm sorry to say this but I don't have any feelings for you or anything."}
Nanae: {"It's just that when I want to have sex, I have sex. Honestly, almost anyone would do when I'm in the mood."}

Nanae: {"I do feel sorry for you though, my sister's just using you to try to get back at me."}

We part with Nanae, and we struggle to swallow the tough pill she's just tried to shove down our throat. After all:
{But... Despite all that, Masumi's the first girl to ever say she loves me.}

p7 screenshot51.png

So we get back home, and to out pleasant surprise Masumi is actually there waiting for us. She tells us that dinner's already ready.

I can't tell you how many problems could have been avoided if Masumi just dressed like this when she was ditching school instead of wearing her uniform everywhere

p7 screenshot54.png

She asks us how her cooking is.
{"It's really good"}
{Actually, it sucks but I think she'll kill me if I say otherwise.}

She presses us on it though, and she gets really picky with our language. It's a close call but we manage to convince her.

Before even finishing eating, we just point blank ask her to have sex with us and she agrees.

p7 screenshot56.png

They have sex. She seems pretty into it, but MC is constantly paranoid that she's faking it.

p7 screenshot59.png

We wake up in the middle of the night, and we overhear Masumi talking on the phone. She says stuff like, "Don't worry, I'm going to throw away Hioki soon".

We ask her who she was speaking to, and she brushes us off. We ask if it was Nanae. She denies it and tells us that she was talking to a friend. She then tells us that eavesdropping is a nasty habit. We express our doubts about her feelings towards us. She tells us that she "loves us", but sensing hesitation in her response we press her further. She repeats herself several more times, then snaps.

Masumi: {"Why on earth would I like a guy like you?"}
MC: {"So, it was all for revenge. Just like Nanae said..."}
Masumi: {"Of course! Why the hell do I have to like a guy like you!?"}
Masumi: {"It didn't have to be you, I only chose you because I thought you were one of my sister's boyfriends."}
Masumi: {"Who the hell would actually like a pathetic guy like you? You've got to be fucking kidding me!"}

Masumi: {"God! And that arrogant way that you demanded I have sex with you! You're so dull and pathetic. It's only when you have sex that you then act like a savage. You're like a fucking animal!"}

We then start maniacally laughing. This creeps her out, which just causes us to laugh harder.

p7 screenshot75.png

It transitions to his delusions where he plays everything out. The delusion ends with him putting Masumi in brutal sex positions and cramming various dildos into her.

The day ends with the image of that severed head, the eyes around half-open.

I'm starting to think the only girl that might actually like us is this decapitated head

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3981

I'm starting to think the only girl that might actually like us is this decapitated head
Easy 4 step guide to not become MC-Kun

1. Do not attempt to rape people who invite you into their home
2. Do not have sex with minors
3. Keep yourself busy by actually doing your job
4. Do not keep a decapitated head in your closet

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Easy 4 step guide to not become MC-Kun

1. Do not attempt to rape people who invite you into their home
2. Do not have sex with minors
3. Keep yourself busy by actually doing your job
4. Do not keep a decapitated head in your closet
I don't know dude, those seem like some tall orders...

Virtual Cafe Awards

proto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
He is losing it lmao.

Virtual Cafe Awards