Let's talk magick here

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
Conducting a ritual to get a milky mommy gf wish me luck gentlemen
use the most will that you can they feed off of your faith also it's good to reference the love goddess of your choice.

You know what would be my choice? Ataecina the iberian goddess. not only is she the goddess of love, but also of war, miracle water, seafarers and goats! She will put in the work if you do something nice to her (like make art about her or share her to other people) and she sure could get you a gf like that because she has already done nice things to me. Yes, this message may be sponsored by her but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try if you don't have a clear idea on who to direct that ritual.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Guido von List had a pretty good book called "The Secrets of the Runes". His theory of the Whispering Runes is interesting - I think he's right, since a few of them have been found: the Valknut most famously, and the three-horned marking on the Snoldelev Stone, but also the Swastika, a hold-over from proto-indo-european times or potentially even earlier. My thoughts on the theories he brings up are a lot different than his, (he also is a big fan of folk etymology, a lot of which [though not all] is just flat-out wrong) but even if you disagree with almost everything he says I think it's still a book worth checking out.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
If magick is all mental, I would have a hard time really believing or giving that intent towards the rituals and spells, which is so important. I don't practice, I'm genuinely just curious as to how you see past that, if you believe it is all mental?
Doesn't that thought get in the way when you are performing rituals? That it's all in your mind? Like another user said, I guess it would feel kind of empty for me at least.
Hopefully I can clarify my thoughts better here, but I do realize it is not necessarily an easy concept to attach to. I used to also wonder how, when someone knows the religion or practice is not tangible but a state of mind, they could get into it. How, when you know its fake, can you whole-heartedly devote yourself? I questioned and sought and wondered.

I believe, as others users have stated, that part of it is knowing that it is all mental. It is that first step towards acceptance that is ever so critical. Through that knowledge, I know that it is not some all-mystical, ever-powerful being that I must please, but myself. The only being I am adherent to is myself, so when I light the flame of Vesta, light my prayer herbs, write my prayer, and drop my contract into the flame, it is symbolic of my own will. I am, in essence, praising myself and asking myself in prayer to do the things I want.

I suppose it is a mental primer. Its the first step into whatever journey or task I have set for myself and you know what they say... "The first step is the hardest". But, how many times have you attempted to start something and couldn't bring yourself to do it? Have you ever been accountable for someone else (like a group project in school? Or maybe you told your buddy you'd start going to the gym with him)? Did it give you more motivation to do that task than if you were to do it yourself? By symbolizing aspects of my life as gods and goddesses, it is like I am creating the image of someone I must be accountable to, someone more important than myself, the idea of which can give me strength when I have none, power when I feel weak.

Hopefully this helps clarify some.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rebel

This Is War, Huh, Wow!
Reaction score
Awards
Hopefully I can clarify my thoughts better here, but I do realize it is not necessarily an easy concept to attach to. I used to also wonder how, when someone knows the religion or practice is not tangible but a state of mind, they could get into it. How, when you know its fake, can you whole-heartedly devote yourself? I questioned and sought and wondered.

I believe, as others users have stated, that part of it is knowing that it is all mental. It is that first step towards acceptance that is ever so critical. Through that knowledge, I know that it is not some all-mystical, ever-powerful being that I must please, but myself. The only being I am adherent to is myself, so when I light the flame of Vesta, light my prayer herbs, write my prayer, and drop my contract into the flame, it is symbolic of my own will. I am, in essence, praising myself and asking myself in prayer to do the things I want.

I suppose it is a mental primer. Its the first step into whatever journey or task I have set for myself and you know what they say... "The first step is the hardest". But, how many times have you attempted to start something and couldn't bring yourself to do it? Have you ever been accountable for someone else (like a group project in school? Or maybe you told your buddy you'd start going to the gym with him)? Did it give you more motivation to do that task than if you were to do it yourself? By symbolizing aspects of my life as gods and goddesses, it is like I am creating the image of someone I must be accountable to, someone more important than myself, the idea of which can give me strength when I have none, power when I feel weak.

Hopefully this helps clarify some.
This clears it up a lot for me, and I can see why organising your life into gods and goddesses could definitely inspire some form of motivation in everyday tasks and situations, great explanation.

Virtual Cafe Awards
ive done it a couple times.

its a very difficult thing to nail down and tell the good from the bad

ive manifested myself a box of money once and a job another time. also a while ago, i was going through a very prolific period and was doing like, an album of music a month and that started when I dabbled a bit in it. i bought a new guitar and painted a bunch of musical sigils on it and suddenly songs just started pouring out of it. the guitar became like a battery though and after some time, the guitar became hard to play and it was getting very hard to come up with ideas on it....so that guitar now sits in a case, kind of a relic now.

its good stuff, i like it, but it takes a lot out of me, i usually have to do acid to get it to work.
Imma need to know this box o money spell

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Imma need to know this box o money spell

pretty easy. lots of ways

my way was take some lsd. not enough to trip, just enough to loosen inhibitions and grip on this reality. from there you pray to gods and saints of things like prosperity and wealth, like saint nicholas. i created money sigil as used the sigil of St. Nicholas and drew them on things and on my body

it doesn't have to be LSD, it can be sleep deprivation, meditation, anything like that that will put you in a powerful state of altered consciousness.

ive used this method for songwriting and finding a job as well.

the key is to believe in the power of symbols. you have to believe this shit will work, or else it won't. that is key. just like christianity, magic will not work unless you TRULY believe in what you are doing.

if it is your first time, LSD/psychotropics will help loosen your inhibitions and help you believe. with lsd, things like doubt and rationality go out the window, so your mind is more pliable into believing. if it's not your first time the intoxication (whatever your method is) will help you focus your will into the thing you're doing.

god lives in all of us, you can unleash (some) of that if you have the will power to do so. in peter pan, they said tinkerbell only exists if you believe. that isn't a joke, that is how this "mystic" knowledge works. christ will not save you if you don't believe, magic will not work if you don't believe

caution 1: the stuff may not work as you intend. it may have a serious downside, or just manifest differently than you think. for example, my box of money wasn't mass wealth. it was a little metal box with bout $20 in coins.

caution 2: do not EXPECT it to work. BELIEVE it will work, but if you do the attitude of "it's been 3 hours where is my [insert thing you did the magic about]?, it won't work. a watched pot never boiled. some say it is better to forget about your ritual altogether. expectation and feeling like you're OWED something, will make it not work because tht is greed, and god does not reward greed of nonessential things.

caution III: humans are not really built to be doing stuff like this. it is very easy to be mislead and tricked by satan (or lesser demons) and you actually end up creating a curse instead of something good. on previous acid trips, i had seen god (a small portion anyway) and met jesus, and when i did this ritual, i was listen to a gospel album. i knew that the devil wasn't going to get in. but if you come from an atheistic or misinformed (?) background, it will be easier for you to "make a wrong step" and get a demon on your hands

after i realized the power of this shit, i kind of stopped doing it, because im not really WANTING or fiending for anything. my thing was, i was high on LSD, let me just try this shit i read about. it worked. in my opinion, it's kind of playing with fire. i did some cool shit with it,, but it's a lot of power for a human to wield, so im not sure i would ever do it again.

in retrospect, "saint" nicholas could be a false god or demon, i didn't really understand a to about god at the time. in my opinion, it was a god who i....contacted (?) but thats also what devil does lol

Zakura

not a visitor from outer space
Reaction score
Awards
It depends on the person. I have an easy time evoking spirits. I don't want them to manifest stuff for me, because they usually give tasks for that, instead I ask them to teach me a skill.

I can talk about some of my experiences here, call me a schizo if you want, I don't care. I had a very intense encounter with Lilith and Naamah. First it started with dreams about caves and non-existing rooms in my house. These beings manifested in people, I kid you not. It ended with me going through an intense emotional death, in which they removed my fear of magick and dying.

But I don't normally encourage people to work with entities, if they don't know what the fuck they are doing. Most of they channel an egregore occultists have created. These egregores are unlikely to teach you a skill or remove a fear/addiction. Most of the time they suck out your sexual energy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
It depends on the person. I have an easy time evoking spirits. I don't want them to manifest stuff for me, because they usually give tasks for that, instead I ask them to teach me a skill.

I can talk about some of my experiences here, call me a schizo if you want, I don't care. I had a very intense encounter with Lilith and Naamah. First it started with dreams about caves and non-existing rooms in my house. These beings manifested in people, I kid you not. It ended with me going through an intense emotional death, in which they removed my fear of magick and dying.

But I don't normally encourage people to work with entities, if they don't know what the fuck they are doing. Most of they channel an egregore occultists have created. These egregores are unlikely to teach you a skill or remove a fear/addiction. Most of the time they suck out your sexual energy.
How was your encounter with lillith? i'm working out some stuff with a similar deity so I'd like to hear your experience.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporeon

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I don't believe in magick except for potentially chaos magick and meme magick. I think there's something to those though it may just be a phenomenon we don't understand yet.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
I have been very interested in Magick recently. I'd love to be able to practice some day.
Something that has helped me is "the psychonauts field manual", it's a comic for beginners. :)
Which goddess did you summon OP? and how did she bless you? or am i missing out on some innuendo there lol
I have it photocopied

Virtual Cafe Awards
Magic can't really exist given that the moment anything magical were to be discovered it would immediately be folded into science.
That's why only initiates are allowed to know. And no, I won't let you in to my l33t super sekret club, not unless you read the entirety of Umineko and discover for yourself that magic is real
beatrice3.jpeg

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4579

pretty easy. lots of ways

my way was take some lsd. not enough to trip, just enough to loosen inhibitions and grip on this reality. from there you pray to gods and saints of things like prosperity and wealth, like saint nicholas. i created money sigil as used the sigil of St. Nicholas and drew them on things and on my body

it doesn't have to be LSD, it can be sleep deprivation, meditation, anything like that that will put you in a powerful state of altered consciousness.

ive used this method for songwriting and finding a job as well.

the key is to believe in the power of symbols. you have to believe this shit will work, or else it won't. that is key. just like christianity, magic will not work unless you TRULY believe in what you are doing.

if it is your first time, LSD/psychotropics will help loosen your inhibitions and help you believe. with lsd, things like doubt and rationality go out the window, so your mind is more pliable into believing. if it's not your first time the intoxication (whatever your method is) will help you focus your will into the thing you're doing.

god lives in all of us, you can unleash (some) of that if you have the will power to do so. in peter pan, they said tinkerbell only exists if you believe. that isn't a joke, that is how this "mystic" knowledge works. christ will not save you if you don't believe, magic will not work if you don't believe

caution 1: the stuff may not work as you intend. it may have a serious downside, or just manifest differently than you think. for example, my box of money wasn't mass wealth. it was a little metal box with bout $20 in coins.

caution 2: do not EXPECT it to work. BELIEVE it will work, but if you do the attitude of "it's been 3 hours where is my [insert thing you did the magic about]?, it won't work. a watched pot never boiled. some say it is better to forget about your ritual altogether. expectation and feeling like you're OWED something, will make it not work because tht is greed, and god does not reward greed of nonessential things.

caution III: humans are not really built to be doing stuff like this. it is very easy to be mislead and tricked by satan (or lesser demons) and you actually end up creating a curse instead of something good. on previous acid trips, i had seen god (a small portion anyway) and met jesus, and when i did this ritual, i was listen to a gospel album. i knew that the devil wasn't going to get in. but if you come from an atheistic or misinformed (?) background, it will be easier for you to "make a wrong step" and get a demon on your hands

after i realized the power of this shit, i kind of stopped doing it, because im not really WANTING or fiending for anything. my thing was, i was high on LSD, let me just try this shit i read about. it worked. in my opinion, it's kind of playing with fire. i did some cool shit with it,, but it's a lot of power for a human to wield, so im not sure i would ever do it again.

in retrospect, "saint" nicholas could be a false god or demon, i didn't really understand a to about god at the time. in my opinion, it was a god who i....contacted (?) but thats also what devil does lol
It did this as an insult. $20 is a pittance, probably just enough to make it a pain in the ass to count by hand. Finding the change in a metal box was another slap in the face. Metal is a hard, unpleasant material meant to draw the warmth out of your flesh. It could've brought you a cloth bag or wooden box, or a paper bill or just dumped the change in a pile but it chose not to. It went though the extra trouble of hauling a heavy box of nearly worthless matter through the void to spite you.

The friendly ones are only interested in sharing knowledge and fueling creative efforts. Benevolent entities will only give you exactly what you need, and only when those things can aid you in the pursuit of enlightenment. Every gift you receive from them has to be taken from somewhere else in the material realm and they are very careful not to swipe things that will be missed.

A personal anecdote...

Power in my area was out for a day due to storms and my desktop PC couldn't be turned on. All of my other electronics were out of juice for the same reason. This would not have been a huge problem, except I typically use these for notekeeping. With my luck, this was the day I figured out the solution to an important engineering problem. I grabbed the nearest spiral notebook but couldn't find a pen. No matter where I looked there was nothing to write with. When I was done fruitlessly rummaging through every junk drawer and sofa cushion crack in the house and I was about to concede the potential loss of a valuable idea, I looked up and found a brand new pack of pens on my workbench.

There was no light, no noise, no magic puff of smoke. The pens just appeared. These were Uniball pens, too. These were nicer pens than I would typically buy for myself, and they came in dark blue - my favorite ink color. The entity who delivered these pens to me didn't just observe the problem I was having and work to remedy it; it wanted me to be comfortable. It gave me the best tools that it possibly could in that scenario. This small gift, worth no more than a few dollars and being no larger than my open hand was more thoughtful and impactful than most of the things other people have gifted me.