Linkedin Cringe/hell

Reaction score
Awards
I made an account to do some trolling on Linkedin, not really trolling but more like a parody account. Had a whole backstory too, but unfortunately Linkedin said I was 'suspicious' and said I have to download an app and take a picture of government issued identity to get my account back. My account and posts have been scraped too, BASTARDS
View attachment 87608
Use this as your PFP.
Dogs with headset | dog with headset | Memes hilarious can't stop laughing,  Really funny, Funny picture quotes

Virtual Cafe Awards
Prompt engineering has got to be the most bullshit job description out there I've seen so far. So your job is to......manage the prompt somehow to get a "better" output? Either you get the result or not, and if not just throw that bot back into training. The hype is stratospheric, we are at bullshit job titles stage.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I made an account to do some trolling on Linkedin, not really trolling but more like a parody account. Had a whole backstory too, but unfortunately Linkedin said I was 'suspicious' and said I have to download an app and take a picture of government issued identity to get my account back. My account and posts have been scraped too, BASTARDS
View attachment 87608
I'm surprised they banned you so quickly. I had a troll account with a crackhead profile picture and huge obnoxious zalgo text (aka t̩̲̙͚̗̤̦͍ͩ̃̐̽ͬ̄̎̿ḧ̝̠̮͙̖͙̩͚̀ͩ͛ͬͭ̃̚i̬̗̮̬̝̻̠̤̇̆͌̄̈́͗ͩͤs͖̗̬̳̠̦͍̘ͥͭ̍ͨ͊̀̃ͫ ̖͇͓̱̥̼͚̣̑̇̒ͣͨͯ̈́͛s̺̜̼̫͇̮͕͈̀͛̐ͨ̉͐̄̋ḫ͚̮̤̟̝͉͚̈́̈́̎̌̅ͧ͒͑ị̣̼̹̹̩̖̳͛ͣ͋ͯ̓ͯͭ̈́t͎̫͇͓̗̰̪̳̑ͩ̀̾̈́ͭ̓͆) as my username. My career achievements was shit like "beat Call of Duty MW2 on veteran difficulty" "unlocked all gold guns in CoD" etc. It lasted over a week before getting banned. Did a combination of being a pest in post comments of people in companies I despise and DM-ing random game devs that worked on games I like the most unprofessional stuff like "yo mane if you the dude that added hookers and strippers to gta that shit was hella dope im always hittin them up thank you bro."
Didn't really get any juicey responses, it ended up being a waste of time in that regard, but I could see a more subtle approach yielding results.

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
An 'article' promoted by Linkedin under the headline: Stop blaming corporations and governments for climate change
Proof that a PhD doesn't mean you're intelligent!

Virtual Cafe Awards
An 'article' promoted by Linkedin under the headline: Stop blaming corporations and governments for climate change
proof that you can prove anything if you suck on dick for money... (journbros brainwashing)

Virtual Cafe Awards

McGovern '72!

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Ever since Ronald Reagan trafficked crack directly into Hunter Thompson's asshole, journalism has been on a slow, painful, and irreparable decline... In the future I see our information obtained entirely from pseudoschizophrenic soothsayers whose prophecies are secretly dictated to them by Le Government..

Virtual Cafe Awards